Chapter 2: 'Lovely' Day Season 2

I Do(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, honestly, I'm quite not satisfied with this chapter. But I need to tell you about Eunji's background a litte. The relationships of the characters here are odd, my friend had her forehead in an almost permanent knot as she read this in advance. But she still encouraged me to post this so, I'm posting this. I'm thanking you who will read this, in advance. I welcome suggestions to make this story better. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji sighed exasperatedly as the twins, Myung Soo and Tae Hyung, laughed their asses off on the floor.

Apparantly, they heard about her bike accident that morning. She had Ailee to thank for that.

She made sure her feelings about being betrayed was very evident in her eyes when she looked at Ailee.

“Hey, sorry, okay? It was not my intention. We were actually worried when we didn't see you this morning. It was a relief when you called from Hoya's house. I told everyone that you're fine, except for your --- ”

She just continued looking at her while the twins were still laughing in the background. She would be happy if they died there from extreme laughing.

“Look, I'm sorry, okay? Please, don't be mad.”

She just sighed. She wasn't really mad at her. She just felt betrayed. The twins were known to be notorious and bullies. They wouldn't stop teasing her about this incident for the rest of her life.

“Yeah, just laugh all you want. You might as well die laughing. You'll give the world great relief.”

The twins sat while trying their best to calm down.

“Sorry, it's just so funny,”

Tae Hyung said as he wiped the sides of his eyes.

“So how was your ?”

God knew how she tried hard no to kill them, at least one of them, literally.

“Definitely not doing fine, Myung Soo. So shut up.”

Myung Soo held up his arms as a sign of giving up. Then he made a gesture of zipping his mouth.

“Does your, uhm, feels a little better now? I mean, I can see you can sit down…”

Their grandfather, Sunggyu, asked.

The twins tried to restrain their laughter this time.

“Yes, it feels better now. Mrs. Lee's cold packs helped a lot.”

“You did that on purpose, didn't you?”

She could feel a nerve snapping inside her head when Myung Soo said that. She may spared them a while ago but he pushed his luck too much.

She did on purpose? She could have a little moment with Hoya without hurting her . And she wasn't that kind of woman just to get a guy's attention.

She gave up on hoping he would feel the same with her a long time ago. He was already in love with someone else.

A tension filled the silence around the humble living room of the Kim's residence.

All of them were looking at Myung Soo.

“Ya! What a careless thing to say!” Ailee said

Tae Hyung slapped his arm. “You and your mindless mouth. Are you really my twin brother?”

She heard their grandfather sighed. “That kid is hopeless.”

Myung Soo, on the other hand was numb of the tension she was feeling. This guy was really a tactless .

“Why? Am I wrong?”

She felt her temper rising even more as she looked on his smug face.

“Oh, you really think so?” She thought of a better way to punish him.

She took out her phone and browsed for an important contact. She flashed an evil grin at Myung Soo as she put her phone on her ear and waited for someone to answer.

She was enjoying his now panicked expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter