S.C.H.O.OL : Seven Crappy Hours of our lives.

Coolios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-Hi, Hansol-ssi.. I hope we'll work well together." Seungkwan said nervously. 

"Eh... Yeah, whatever..." Hansol said, not even sparing Seungkwan a glance. 'Well, this is getting awkward...' 

Hansol looked around the room and sat on his new bed. He then sat there while analyzing the shared study table he had with Seungkwan. 

"Erm... Well Hansol-ssi, welcome to MoDu High. Feel free to ask me anything you want." Seungkwan said, trying to strike up a conversation.

Hansol just nodded. 

"Hansol-ssi where you from? You don't seem like you're from Korea." 

"No. I am. I'm half caucasian and half Korean. You got a problem with that?" Hansol said, turning to face him, with a frown on his face. After that Hansol just walked out of the room looking for his friends.

'... He looks scary when he looks at me like that. What the heck is his problem? Why is he so paranoid with me asking whether is he a foreigner?' Seungkwan thought.

-

After the official school tour... 

Time: 7.51 am 

They all have ended the school tour with school bags in hand. Jeonghan dropped his bag and answered his phone that was ringing. He slowly walked away from the group while talking on the phone. 

"I swear! This God damn school is so freaking big and I hate it. I'm so tired from the just walking around the whole freaking hour. And now, we have to attend class. Like actual school." Jeonghan said on the phone, as he leaned against the bathroom wall.

"Of course. What do you think going to school means? Plus, you're attending the best school in the country. Can you at least appreciate it?" The guy on the phone said. 

"But Hyung!~ I'd rather drop out and work." Jeonghan whined. 

"No buts. If you Yoon Jeonghan have an opportunity, you should grasp it."

"Lee Minhyuk. You talk too much. And I'm getting tired." Jeonghan yawned.

"Stop whining. Have you met any cute boys there yet? Is your mentor cute? Did you meet S.Coups already?..." And the questions continued. (And if you're wondering which Minhyuk I'm talking about, it's Monsta X's Lee Minhyuk.)

Minhyuk was Jeonghan's best friend every since he was in pre-school.  They didn't let middle school get in the way of them being best friends. Actually, Minhyuk is Jeonghan's only friend. He was the one that dared Jeonghan to post the video of him singing and it went viral. Anyway back to the story...

"I didn't meet S.Coups. But, my mentor is someone that looks like him. Like a replica version of him. He's cute. But not as cute as my future husband." Jeonghan said in a dismissive tone. 

Not knowing, Seungcheol was just standing behind the boy with arms folded. 

"I see you're not really amused with the fact you think I'm cute," Seungcheol said rolling his eyes.

"I'll call you back..." Jeonghan said on the phone and quickly put his phone away. "Just be happy I called you cute." And with that said he walked away.

"Mentors. Can I have a moment with ya'll." Principal Lee gathered them. "So mentors, now that you have met your mentee, you know what you need to do. Do try your best to stay with them 24/7 and build a friendship with them. If they were to fail any upcoming tests, you know the consequences." And then he dismissed them.  

Meanwhile, the mentees all gathered at a corner while the principal spoke to their mentors. 

"So how were your mentors?" Jeonghan asked.

"He is so cute." Mingyu squealed. The other's stared at him as if he killed someone.

"Mingyu are you okay?" Minghao asked him.

"What?" Mingyu said frowning at their respond.

"Well, honestly speaking, your mentor looks as if he can just kill someone with just an eye contact," Hansol said. 

"Yeah! And he has this very dark and scary aura." Jihoon exclaimed. 

Mingyu just faced palmed and said, "Have you ever heard of this phrase 'don't judge a book by its cover'?" 

And they all shook their head. 

"Whatever I just find him cute. Hehe... How bout all of yours." 

"I only have one word to describe him, " Jeonghan said, "WEAK."

"Why?" Mingyu asked. 

"Because he easily agrees to all my requests and makes deals with me easily. Plus he goes by his motto 'When a man makes a promise, he promises to fulfill them' and for some reason I trust him." Jeonghan said, with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Wow is he really that dense?" Jihoon giggled. 

"Wow, Jeonghan you're really home free this year," Hansol said. 

"I know right. Maybe I should start making a list full of requests. Hahaha" They all start to giggle, like little girls talking about their crush. 

"Ehem... Boys, shouldn't ya'll be getting ready for school?" The principal cleared his throat and asked the crowded boys at the corner. 

"Mentors. Do go and do what's needed to be done and explain a thing or to, to your mentees. All the best for the next full year. " And with that Principal Lee walked into the distance of the school's corridor. 

"Yoon Jeonghan, let's go! I don't want us to be late for class!" Seungcheol said grabbing onto Jeonghan's hand.

"What?! You're gonna be in my class. With me? But I thought you're a year 2?" 

"I'm the first in the level for a reason Jeonghan." He gave the boy a soft smile before pulling Jeonghan away from the group. 

'Help Me' Jeonghan mouthed out towards his friends and they all just smiled and waved goodbye to him. 

"Stop laughing you goody idiots. Let's get to class." Junhui said and all the mentors went forward to pull their mentees by the hand and headed for classes. And with that Sighs can be heard in the corridor. 

 

On the way to class...

Jeonghan kept staring at the taller boy beside him. He had many questions on his mind about this whole mentoring thing.

Why is Mr. S.coups look alike attending my classes with me? Doesn't he have his own classes to attend to? And what the heck is a mentor suppose to do in my life? Impact me so that by the end of the school year, I'll be super smart? Sheesh. 

Being lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice Seungcheol looking at him.

"Jeonghan?" No, respond "Earth to Jeonghan? Jeo... JEONGHAN WATCH OUT!" Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan towards him before he managed to bang into a student who was carrying a bunch of boxes filled with paper which was stacked up making it taller than him. That was when he manage to break his chain of thoughts.

"Woah... That was close..." Seungcheol said, still holding onto Jeonghan tight.

Jeonghan didn't dare move a muscle, as he was shocked from what just happened. He could feel his face heating up. 

"Jeonghan-ah, you should pay more attention to where you're going more than looking at my face." Jeonghan was about to speak up but... "Epp... Don't bother trying to deny it. Because I can see it for myself. And I know your mind is filled with questions about this whole mentoring thing. Don't worry, I'll guide you through everything you need to know." Jeonghan was left with his mouth wide open. 

"Firstly, as your mentor, I need to attend the first week of classes with you. after that, it's all just solemnly picking you from classes and fetching you to classes. I must also be accounted by all of your teachers about your behavior, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter