Chapter 8 ( A real man )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day , his mother said goodbye to him and and walked away towards her home with innocent happy smile knowing her son gas got his life mate ..

Yongguk was still a little bit surprised and shocked at the same time of the little angel he fell in love with . and he was still frozen there while daehyun waving his smaller hand in front of his eyes brining him back into reality .

" Yongguk w-what's wrong ?".  He asked like there's nothing wrong . yongguk looked at him and bit his lips .

" Why didn't you run away when you saw her ? Didn't you want to escape away from me ?". 

His tone seemed to crack at the last of his sentence . daehyun looked at him speechless . 

Because yongguk's totally right . Why didn't he run with his mother ?!

Suddenly a big emotional hit his pure heart when he looked at yongguk.  Daehyun held his chest .

" You said you wants me to be yours . so i-i didn't run away because you're a good man after all right ?". Daehyun whispered hesitatingly while reaching over to cup the man's cheek and look at his eyes deeply with his light blue one .yongguk didn't know why he felt tears willing up in his eyes . this is the first time he held himself back from attacking and killing someone . this is the first time he feel such an amazing emotional hit his cold cruel heart he probably used to have . daehyun should have been one of his million targets all over the years he lived but no ..just the moment he saw him something moved in his heart .like it was frozen and suddenly it melted and best so damn fast in a long time .

He almost forget the past he lived when he's with daehyun .

To be able to be with such an angel could erase all of his sadness away . 

Yeah this is an angel who appeared in his life and right now from what he said yongguk's crying .

" I-I will stay and be yours but promise something , promise you will never kill anyone for no reason . everyone deserve to live so you have me , do anything you want with me but don't go seek for other people's life .." Daehyun had said while wiping sway yongguk's tears with his thumb .

He thought about this many time and from what he sees this is the best solution . because yongguk's actually won't let him go after getting addicted to his blood and as he believes that the man is in love with him .

" Okay now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter