Chapter 6 ( I won't let you go ..never )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to day light coming from the wide window feeling better , daehyun opened his light blue eyes and come face to face with yongguk's handsome peacefully sleeping face .

The younger flushed and cutely reaches over to cover his mouth and eye the man's handsome face .

The flashback of yesterday suddenly crossed in his mind . daehyun bite his lips and innocently reached over to touch the man's cheek and it gently by his smaller smooth hand .

He hurt yongguk by his act and by his words . he know that so well , daehyun felt his heart pounding faster then it should be . 

He kept the man's cheek with adorable nervous face .

" Your hand is warm ~~." 

He flinched and let out a small girly scream  . and due to him getting shocked he almost fell off the bed but not when yongguk pulled him back by his shirt and the younger flushed cutely and sat there quiet , yongguk bite his lips trying to hold back his laughter but he couldn't as he let it out and daehyun flushed in Embarrassment  , and hearing the beautiful laughter daehyun looked at the man laughing feeling his heart fluttering and cheek heating up .

Yongguk's even more so handsome when he laugh and smile .

He doesn't know why but he wants to see him like this always when he's around insisted of his frowning serious face he always have .

" I was awake before you even wake .." He said while standing up and walking towards his side where he 's sitting with flushing cheek . yongguk kneeled down in front of him and smiled warmly to him .

" Today I don't have anything to do , and I'm so happy that I'm gonna spend sometime with you , so what do you think of going out with me ?".

Daehyun looked at the man for a while . then he nodded and smiled cutely to him making yongguk's heart flutters .

 

 

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

 

 Seeing yongguk wearing nice clothes , black tank top and short jeans , himchan wondered where he'll be going this early in the morning but when he saw daehyun standing shyly behind him wearing his usual clean clothes he borrowed from youngjae yesterday .

" Won't you have breakfast here ?". He asked while titling his head trying to see daehyun who look like a pure angel .

" No , you guys eat without us ." yongguk mattered and gripped daehyun's slim wrist before he pull him outside gently , himchan watched them walking away with warm smile .

" It's really good to see him like this .." He mattered , eyes teary .

To open up like this after a cruel past and suffering days ..

 

 

o(〃^▽^〃)o

 

 

Because they lived in big mountain and deep wide forest they always have to climb off and go to the town street and buy whatever they wanted for food or clothes or going out hiking with friends .

And seeing how damn high they're daehyun whimpered unconsciously and hugged yongguk , nuzzling his face there feeling scared .

His phobia from highest was really an issue .

Yongguk noticed that and smiled gently .

" Don't be scared , vampires had this super power you know ? We can just jump higher then this and run faster then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter