Chapter 22 ( I love you ❤)

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day ended up with his parents spending the night on a clean beautiful bedroom yomgguk offered for them since it was too late . and right now yongguk is sitting on the wooden beautiful swing in the garden while looking at the beautiful flowers and roses around the swimming pool . 

His angel came with two cup of hot chocolate wearing his pink hoodie that have bunny ears and placing it on his head already feeling  cold .

Yongguk spaced out at the so damn cute creator in front of him and daehyun flushed , he whined and handed yongguk's cub feeling shy under his man's glances .

" Take it quickly it's hot ." he said cutely and pouted . that moment yongguk could just die of this cuteness so he took it quickly and his baby sat down on his lap with adorable pink tainted cheek .

Yongguk pecked his cheek and wrapped one arm around the slim waist.

" We're lucky about what happened earlier ." yongguk mattered . daehyun bite his lips as he nodded and leaned slightly to the man's neck , pressing his head there and closing his eyes while drinking .

" G-Gukkie .., i-i'm so sorry ." tears suddenly began to roll down into his cheek , he sniffles and wiped them when he placed the cub in the small stand near the swing . 

Yongguk panicked , wondering why in the world his angel will cry after what happened .

The man palced his cub along and cupped his angel's wet cheek . before he look into that light blue eyes . 

" Their reaction was too cruel for you , i-i know ..no matter who you're I still love you , i-it won't change .. " daehyun sobbed cutely and wiped his following tears again with his both smaller hands . yongguk lost it at the moment . not only his heart who melted but his soul .he flipped his angel over and now he lie down there on the comfortable , hands pinned and gripped by the bigger one , yongguk looked at him for a while and pecked his lips with warm smile that had so many emotional . he looked at those blue eyes .

" When you tell me something like this be sure you're rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter