1 - The beginning

Amnesia

No memories are bad. It is either happy memory or unhappy memory.

Sometimes, unhappy memory when being remembered can bring laugher to your smile.

Sometimes, unhappy memory is the thing that strengthen you.

and sometimes, happy memory hurt you the most.

~quote from BIUBLANK~

The look on Lee Seunghyun face is dark. It is dark and solemn, and it’s bad. Lee Seunghyun is a happy go lucky boy never a dark and solemn boy. Opss...let me rephrase it again. Lee Seunghyun rarely looks dark and solemn, except for his eyes bag. His eyes bag always dark since he was born. But to see this features on him, its can only mean something bad had happened to him.

“What happen Seunghyun? You look sad. Today is the result for YG Entertainment audition you attend last month. You suppose to be excited and nervous, not sad. Unless... don’t tell me...”

“I passed the audition”, Seunghyun cut his best friend, Kira before the latter start assuming.

“WHAT!!? You passed the audition!! “, Kira loud shout make all the bird in the recreation park where they are meeting right now flew away with lightning speed.

“I’m sorry for you birdie. This guy always crazy since he was born. No... he always crazy since he still in his mother’s womb. I think that happen after aunty slipped down the mountain during her fourth month pregnancy. So we can’t really blame him for his craziness right? But, we can’t blame aunty too. She really surprises when she heard...”

“YAH!!! Do you listen to me or not? Aish...this idiot”, another loud shout from Kira brought Seunghyun back to reality from his own train of thoughts.

Too lazy to open his mouth and ask his best friend to repeat his self, Seunghyun just raised his eyebrow for mere seconds. A worldwide acknowledgment gesture for ‘What?’.

“ I ask you, why you look sad when you should be happy. You get to be a YG trainee. Isn’t this your dream, to go to Seoul and learn dancing and music?” Kira asks again despite the slightest hurt of being ignored previously.

“It is. And it’s still my dream to learn music and dancing. But, you know...he is there too. He always there from the start. And I don’t know how to face him” now Seunghyun face become much more solemn and sad than he already shows before.

Kira knows who Seunghyun means by ‘he’. He is Seunghyun friend, brother, and inspiration. That bastard left Seunghyun without any goodbye, no gift, no note, no nothing. And that left the big hole in Seunghyun heart, because he is the only friend and brother that Seunghyun has that time. The only one that knows and respect Seunghyun dream to become a celebrity.

It is fortunate 2 weeks after that bastard left, he comes to Gwangju. He becomes Seunghyun new best friend, where Seunghyun shares his stories, laughs, and tears. That is the first and last time Kira saw the sad and solemn face of Lee Seunghyun, at least until today. Kira know, he never replaces that bastard because he never is an inspiration to Seunghyun. Because he never looks up to the life of a celebrity. He never understands why Seunghyun wants to be a celebrity, when that life going to take away his freedom. Kira always dreams to be a teacher, someone that helps children to learn and become clever. But, he always respects Seunghyun dream. Every time they talk about  dream, Seunghyun eyes sparkle like it been shine with a flashlight. And Kira smiles to that eyes.

 


Short starting. I am so sorry...I need to continue my work now. If I have time I will update again tomorrow. Feel free to read and comment :)