Chapter 6

Bonded Heart

With the card in her embrace, Misun looked between the two and wondered if she should go ahead and bond with the card. Her thoughts started to turn rampant as she flipped the card over several times. As she gazed at the card, a slight breeze picked up ruffling her hair. Heaving a sigh, she looked around the landing to see a rock large enough to perch on and she walked over to rest. “Here or back at the cabin?” she murmured softly to herself in wonder. Hearing the question, Chanyeol sat beside her on the left while Luhan took the right side. “It might be better to do it here than back at the camp,” Chanyeol murmured. A shiver ran down her spine at his deep voice. She didn’t think that she could get used to his deep voice. Luhan also voiced his agreement while the trio looked at the card.

Nodding, she brought the card close to her lips and let them caress the card with a soft peck. As her lips left the card, she could feel the wind quicken around them and a white string wrap around her and fuse. Eyes closing, she wanted to cherish this feeling of being connected to the new warrior when she heard Luhan give a shout of joy. His shout had her eyes opening in surprise and she watched in amusement as the warrior leapt off the rock and throw himself at the new warrior who kept a blank face. Raking her eyes over his facial features, she noticed he had a very stoic blank expression and the proportions of his body were very well defined. With Luhan clinging to the male like a koala, she finally let a giggle peal out and the new warrior whirled his head to see the female sitting there beside Chanyeol and holding his card.

It couldn’t be, could it? He wondered to himself as he looked at her form. Taking a closer look, he noticed a familiar pendant hanging just below her collarbone and he felt a smile break out across his face. The smile seemed to transform the warriors features into a more childlike appearance and Misun couldn’t help but respond with her own smile. What surprised her further is that the male broke away from the clinging deer and suddenly had her within his own embrace. “I knew we would meet again! It’s been too long!” he cheered as he snuggled up to her. Blinking in shock, she glanced at the other two and pouted when she saw Chanyeol laughing while clapping which made her think he looked like a seal. Luhan however, just stood there amused before grabbing the clinging male by the back collar and pulling him away. “Ya maknae, stop being a koala to Misunnie!” Chanyeol said around his chuckles.

“Maknae?” she asked while tilting her head in curiosity. Seeing the three nod in affirmation at her statement, the new warrior straightened himself back into his stoic persona. “My name is Sehun, and out of our brothers, I’m the youngest,” he softly said and she could faintly detect a slight lisp which she thought was adorable. “Welcome Sehun, I may not remember when we first met, but I’m glad I get to meet you again,” she replied just as softly. Hearing her response, a huge grin broke out on his face. “Alright, let’s head back to the camp, it’s getting late and I’m sure everyone is getting hungry cause I know I am,” she said standing up and dusting her pants off. The three warriors nodded in agreement before making their way down the mountain and back toward the torture encampment.

Returning down the route they had come from, the trio of brothers followed behind, bantering away as they caught up after the long separation. Once they arrived back at the camp, a surprise awaited her where one of the guards was tied up and gaged kneeling before the entrance with Hyeonsik hovering over the male, a scowl upon his features. Tilting her head in curiosity, the four walked closer toward the male catching his attention. “Oh good, you’re back,” he started only to be surprised at the two new faces before him. “Two more Misun?” he asked meeting her gaze and she responded with a nod of her head. “Well regardless, I have a surprise for you,” he stated while nudging the bound guard before them with his boot covered foot. “This here is one of the three who plotted against you and caused Boyeong’s death,” a snarl ripped out of his throat as he glared at the guard. Hearing Hyeonsik’s statement, Misun’s expression darkened as her eyes met the guards, the bound male could see his death within her eyes, portraying that it would not be quick, but rather slow and torturously painful.

The three warriors also responded with anger at Hyeonsik’s statement and just as Chanyeol was going to step forward, she lifted her arm to block him before turning toward her warriors. “He is mine,” as she said this, a shiver of fear rushed down all five of the males spine at the frost like tone of voice she had used. They knew that she would show no mercy and they were right as she suddenly kicked back with her right heel and the four males cringed as the sound of bones breaking resounded through the air as well as muffled screams of pain. Lowering her leg, she slowly turned to face the guard to see him sprawled on his back and blood gushing from his nose. Soon, the sound of pounding feet drew closer and the group looked around to see more guards rushing toward them. “Misunnie, it might be a good idea to take this somewhere more private,” Luhan murmured softly as he stood closer toward her in a protective stance. Nodding in agreement, Luhan lifted a palm to levitate the guard while his brothers stood on either side of Misun. Hyeonsik looked at them before glancing at the incoming guards.

He met Luhan’s gaze and nodded before summoning his own warriors to help block the guards while they made their way out. As the group reached a empty cabin, Sehun threw the door open as he helped Chanyeol drag the bound male inside. Seeing a lone chair sitting off to the side, Misun pulled it toward the middle while Luhan locked the door behind them. Shoving the guard into the chair, the three warriors stood towering over the male as all three had menacing looks on their face. They each knew that it was going to get really ugly in just a few moments, and they would not stop Misun in her pursuit for revenge. Seeing her warriors towering over the male and knowing that they had her back made her heart warm before she let the cold side of her return as moved closer. Kneeling down she took the blood covered chin of the guard and brought his gaze toward her own. “Why?” she asked first since she wanted, no needed to know why these three guards did this to both her and Boyeong.

The male glared at her before spitting at her face in response. The mixture of saliva and blood did not disgust her, for she only sighed just as her fist collided with his face causing him to almost fall out of the chair when Luhan simply held him in place with his powers. Rubbing her face clean of the moisture, she cracked her knuckles. “I asked you a question and you damn well better tell me or I can’t promise my friends won’t hurt you as well,” she stated cooly as the air began to pick up and flames engulfed Chanyeol’s hands. The male refused to give in however and Misun nodded her head slightly just as Chanyeol reached out and touched the males leg with his engulfed hand. The smell of burning flesh immediately filled the room and screams of pain commenced. A few seconds later it stopped although steam continued to rise from the wound as it turned black the male began to sob.

“Answer me,” she stated while crossing her arms. The male began to shake his head in refusal and she nodded her head again as Chanyeol touched the other leg and the sounds of pain and torture resumed. A few seconds later as it ended the male started to shake as pain filled him and he became horrified as he realized he could not feel the areas any longer where the warriors flame had touched him. “Those are fourth degree burns and any medical professional would easily tell you that you need it amputated or you will be highly susceptical to death,” Chanyeol’s deep voice boomed out as he gazed at the male. “Answer her question,” he demanded as he got closer with his flame. Seeing the flame come closer, the male began to shiver in fear when the smell of fecal matter and urine filled the air cauing the warriors to step back and look at the male with disgust.

Just as she was about to tell Chanyeol to fry him, the male finally broke his silence. “We did it because of you! You’re always one of the favorite of the general. Little miss who is always cocky and thinks she’s better than everyone. We knew that if we found your weakness and used it against you, then you’d be destroyed and it’d be easy to obliterate you,” the male finally revealed. Hearing this, Misun felt her hands clench in rage. “You think I’m the FAVORITE?!” she snarled before stepping forward and ing a knife she suddenly had in her hand right into his right side of the chest and easily puncturing his lug. “YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE I’VE BEEN THROUGH AND YOU HAD TO BRING AN INNOCENT CHILD INTO THIS?! THIS SHOULD HAVE STAYED BETWEEN US AND IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!!!” she screamed out in fury and the males all shivered as the quote, hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn, filled their heads.

When she was about to continue she felt arms around her waist and a male lean his head upon her shoulder. Surprisingly though, this action ended up calming her down as she looked at her newest warrior gaze up at her. Meeting his eyes, it seemed like she could easily understand what he was conveying. This male was only one of the three and that this needed to end otherwise she would hurt herself in her anger. Sighing, she turned herself in his arms and rested her head against his chest where he could feel a shiver rush through her body as exhaustion began to fill her. “End him,” she murmured and at that, the sound of knuckles cracking filled the air. “With pleasure,” Chanyeol murmured as soon a roaring fire surrounded the guard and his screams were cut off after only a few seconds of being in the flames. Only a minute passed later and a pile of ashes were all that remained and the surprising thing was that the heat and flame didn’t even touch the structure of the building.

With a flick of his wrist, Sehun sent the ashes dispersing into the wind as well as the stench the filled the cabin. Leaving no evidence behind the quartet left the cabin to make their way toward Misun’s cabin. Heaving a sigh, exhaustion began to fill her and all she wanted was to sleep for the remainder of the day especially since she had lost her appetite. However, her warriors had not forgotten that she had said she was hungry when they were still on the mountain. Luhan stepped in front of her, which almost had her hit her head against his chest. He watched as she gazed up at him and began to frown as her eyes were blanks with no emotion in them. “Lets get some food ok Misun?” he asked as he reached out and caressed her cheek. Shaking her head from side to side, she looked down at the ground. “You guys can, I’m not hungry,” she whispered softly. With Sehun’s arm still around her shoulders, he squeezed her shoulder in comfort. “Let’s go home then, ok?” he murmured and at Sehun’s request she nodded her head and the duo continued walking while Luhan and Chanyeol stayed back a little.

“This isn’t good,” Chanyeol murmured to Luhans nod of agreement. “Hunting these men will only do her more harm than good. I wish the rest of our brothers were here,” Luhan softly said as the two quickened their steps to catch up with Misun and Sehun. “I am curious as to who will be next. Luckily Sehun is able to calm her down some, but I think she needs Lay the most. He can heal her broken soul better than we can,” Chanyeol grumbled softly so that Misun wouldn’t hear their conversation, although Sehun could and he too gave his nod in agreement at Chanyeol’s statement. “I also think that Suho would also be a good person to keep her calm,” Luhan murmured and the other two nodded their agreement with him just as they made it back to the cabin. They were soon able to get her in her bed and asleep shortly there after. All three hoped it wouldn’t take too long for the rest of their brothers to show, but they had a feeling that it would take a lot longer now to find them.


Authors Note:

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

I'm so sorry it's taken over two months for me to update. I've been so swamped with work and school with exams every week. Thankfully I'm on winter break from school and one of my jobs since it corresponds with the school. Hopefully I can start updating more often for everyone too!! Anyways, I hope everyone likes this chapter and I hope you please leave a comment letting me know what you think. Please comment, subscribe and upvote!

Thank you!

XOXO

Zoe_bug

P.S. I forgot to mention this, BUT EVERYONE IS SO AMAZING!!! I feel so blessed to have such amazing subscribers! I'm still in awe that I have over 100 subscribers! I never thought that would happen but I'm so happy that alot of people enjoy my story! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!