Ch #4

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Voice Album is amazing! I am so proud of what Taeyeon has accomplished. Let's continue to support her! And here is chapter four. Enjoy!

 

7:40 PM

"Okay, here we go again." Jiyong was closely listeing to her voice as they have been working for seven hours already. They have been working for the song for almost a month and they were just trying to finalize everything.

It’s 11:11

When there’s not much time left to the day

When we used to make wishes and laugh

Everything reminds me of you

The wind is as cold as the edge of your heart

When I open the window, you blow in

When this time passes

Will this break up be over?

Will I forget you?

Everything finds its place and leaves

You took all of me and left

But like two hands of the clock in my heart

I keep lingering in my place

Na na na na na na na na

na na na na na oh

na na na na na na na na 

I believe I'll be over you

"Hey Jiyong..." Jiyong stops the song and looks at Taeyeon. "Can we stop for now? I think that my voice is about to strain if I go on."

Jiyong nods and allows Taeyeon to come out of the studio. Taeyeon drinks her water and when she walks outside to meet Jiyong, she sees that he is so close to sleeping. However, Taeyeon thought of something that will wake him. She went close to him and she was inches apart from his face. When she approched his face, she was stopped by his handsome appearance. She began to admire all his features and she realized that she misses him. Before she could think even further, she controlled her thoughts and yelled at his ear.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Taeyeon repeatedly yelled and Jiyong jumped in his seat. He gave a dirty look to Taeyeon which made her laugh. 

"Ha ha ha..." Jiyong sarcastically laughed. 

Taeyeon stopped laughing and looked at Jiyong who was staring at her.

"I was wondering if you want to drink." Taeyeon asked and Jiyong thought about it.

"I think I'm good." Jiyong said and Taeyeon threw her water bottle at him.

"Yah! You brought up the idea of going out for the drink!" Taeyeon was hurt that she got rejected and Jiyong laughed.

"I was just kidding. Of course! Let's get going." Jiyong grabbed his jacket and followed Taeyeon out of the building.

-

It was past midnight and both were slightly tipsy from all the alcohol. 

"Ji..." Taeyeon lazily said as she played with the rim of her glass. Jiyong looked up with a stare that showed genuine care. "Can I ask you a question?"

Taeyeon looked up and Jiyong scooted to the edge of his seat to listen to what she was about to say because this brought out curiousity in him. 

"Go ahead." He answered.

"What did you do right after we b-broke up?" 

Jiyong didn't know what to say. He became tense and looked towards his shoes. He felt the looks of Taeyeon and his eyes just kept wandering.

After collecting his thoughts, he looked up and replied, "Well... right after you left, all I did was cry." Jiyong began to give a hurt chuckle as he began to reminisce his feelings. "I was hurt. Oh god... the pain was unbearable. I couldn't breathe while I was crying and I felt like I was gonna die right there and then." Jiyong looked over at Taeyeon and she had a surprised look. Jiyong continued.

"I felt sick. I called Youngbae and he greeted me happily and it hurt me even more when I told him our si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter