Haeyari Clan Powers

Aurai Academy RP ~ NEW/OPEN/UNDER CONSTRUCTION || Looking for co-admins

0 Emblems:

                Summon Wind:  Allows the Kynarai to stir the air around them, to create wind . At lower levels Kynarai, are only able to do small amounts at a time at relatively short distances. The more practice a Kynarai has, the more they can bring together at once and at much greater distances.

                Windbolt: Allows the Kynarai to form spheres of air and send them at their target. At lower levels the wind a Kynarai can use to be turned into the spheres must be very close at hand and cannot travel very far or at great force. The more practice a Kynarai has, the larger the spheres, the more of them that can be controlled at once, the distance at which they can both be formed and then thrown increases.

                Lift/Flight: Allows the Kynarai to use the wind around them to lift either themselves or others off of the ground. At lower levels, a Kynarai cannot lift much with their wind not even themselves without the aid of their wings as weight is a factor in how effective it is. Beginners cannot lift more than one object, be at much of a distance away from the target, or for any great length of time. The more practice a Krynarai has, the more weight they can lift at once, the move objects, and the longer it lasts.

 

1 Emblem:

                Lightning Bolt: Allows the Kynarai to summon electricity from within them and direct it at a target. At lower levels, Kynarai cannot create or gather the electricity efficiently so the spark cannot travel far or deliver much of an impact. The more practice a Kynarai has, the father the bolt can travel and the more force it has behind it. NOTE:  May stun the target at higher levels.

                Flash: Allows the Kynarai to summon electricity to create a brilliant flash of light, blinding and distracting opponents. At lower levels, Kynarai cannot create or gather the electricity efficiently so the flash is smaller and closer to the caster. The more practice a Kynarai has, the bigger the flash, the more blinding the light, and the farther from the caster it can be sent.

                Air Armor: Allows the Kynarai to envelope their body wind  to protect them from incoming attacks.  At lower levels, a Kynarai cannot hold the form very long and it cannot endure much damage. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the longer they can hold form and the tougher it is. NOTE: This form is weak to Fire and Shadow attacks.

 

 

 

2 Emblems:

                Ball Lightning: Allows Kynarai to hurl a charged ball of lightning at a target that explodes on contact, lightly damaging the area nearby. At lower levels, Kynarai cannot create or gather the electricity efficiently so the ball cannot travel far or have much of an impact radius. The more practice a Kynarai has, the father the ball can travel, the more force it has behind it, and the larger the area of effect.

                Tesla Cages: Allows Kynarai to confine a single target in an electrical prison. The target is overwhelmed by the electrical charge and is left helpless for attack. However, once the target is struck the effect breaks. At lower levels, a Kynarai cannot hold a  target  for very long. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the longer they can hold it.