Basics

Aurai Academy RP ~ NEW/OPEN/UNDER CONSTRUCTION || Looking for co-admins

Three powers are learnable by every single student.

There is one power that everyone has from the very beginning: Teleportation.

Teleportation allows Kynarai to travel almost instantly between places they have already been. No Kynarai can teleport somewhere they haven't seen in person before. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the further they can teleport.

 

There is one power that everyone can learn once they reach their 1st emblem: Danger Sense

Danger Sense allows Kynarai to be able to feel unfriendly energy build up in the area around them. At lower levels Kynarai cannot tell what the power is, exactly when it will strike, or even who exactly it is. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has gives them more precise information and insight.

 

There is one power that everyone can learn once they reach their 2nd emblem: Manifest Element

Manifest Element allows Kynarai to be able to summon their element, either from within or without, into a solid formed minion. At lower levels a Kynarai's minion is small, doesn't last very long, and doesn't always obey it's master. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has the larger the minion can be, the longer it will last, and gives the Kynarai more control.