Chapter 88

18 Years Old Mother

Chapter 88

After that little conversation, Jin just took off. He didn’t say anything and just walked out of the door, leaving only Ji Min with Seo Yeon in the white room.

Ji Min settled down and sat on the chair beside the bed and took Seo Yeon’s cold hand and brought it to his face and gave a light kiss on her knuckles.

He continued to hold her hands inside his. Hoping the little warmth he was giving would somehow miraculously woke her up.

What Jin said kept repeating in his mind. The fact that she still loves him makes him more eager to hear the words from her own mouth. He wants it all again. He wants the things to be just like they did before. Before everything fall apart.

He wanted to be ‘the one’ for her.

Ji Min was deeply drown into his thought that he didn’t notice the door was opened.

“Get out.” Min Hyuk said, gritting his teeth. “Now.”

“Hyung-”

“Out.” Min Hyuk repeated. “Before I dragged you.”

“Hyung,” Sung Jae placed his left hand on his shoulder. “He should be here. He has rights.”

“Rights?” Min Hyuk scoffed. “No, he lost them when he decided to not taking his responsibility.”

“Hyung,” Ji Min stood up. “It’s mine. No matter what you said, the baby’s mine.”

“That is only considered if it was still there.”

“What- what do you mean?” Ji Min stuttered, feeling uneasy about what might coming into his way.

Min Hyuk’s face was still tighten but somehow his gaze was somehow softened a little. He looked as if he was about to tell him something but he stopped. He looked away and walked out.

Ji Min looked at Hyun Sik and Sung Jae who were still in the room, waiting for an answer.

“What Min Hyuk hyung means by that?”

Sung Jae looked down the floor and Hyun Sik averted his eyes from Ji Min’s.

“Hyung, tell me!”

They looked at each other before Hyun Sik decided to speak up.

“The baby’s gone.”

“What do you mean, gone?”

“I’m not exactly in there when the doctor tell Min Hyuk about it but the baby’s gone. It happened when she fall and there’s this thing about infection and they can’t save the baby AND her. It’s a either-one situation.”

Ji Min breath shortened and he felt his knees weakened but he managed to grab the table in front of the bed. He slowly turned to Seo Yeon and felt his heart crushed in pain.

*

Ji Min walked by the block of shops along the road, both helpless and hopelessly. His steps seemed misguided and his body swayed wherever they go. He bumped his shoulder to anyone who got into his way. He didn’t say sorry or even looked back.

Just kept on walking to God knows where.

His mind was blank. Not the good kind.

He bumped onto someone else but this time he fell. He didn’t look up until that person called his name.

“Ji Min hyung?”

*

A/N: Okay that's another one ^^ So I was thinking about making like a sequel to this story like what happened after all this painful, mentally agonizing, dreadful (T^T) part of Seo Yeon's life. I already got the idea and will start writing but tell me if you wanted this to end just like this.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE <3 

I LOVE ALL MY BELOVED READERS WITH ALL OF MY HEART

That's all for now. Hope to see some lovely comments <3

Love, nabell