Chapter 86

18 Years Old Mother

Chapter 86

Ji Min came running inside the hospital. She asked the nurse at the counter and went straight to Seo Yeon's ward. He looked around at the room's number as he mumbled something under his breath.
"201. 201. 201." He chanted slowly. He stumbled scross some people on his way searching for the room.
At the hospital hallway, he recognized someone, He jogged to him and looked at the room on his left. 201. The others were also there.
"Hyung," Ji Min called while panting really hard. "Is she okay?"
Min Hyuk turned at him. His eyes were slightly puffy and his nose was red.
"Do you know?" Min Hyuk asked.
"What?" Ji Min replied, a little confuse.
"Do you know?" Min Hyuk repeated. "About Seo Yeon's pregnancy."
"Hyung, this is not-"
"I ask you," Min Hyuk gritted his teeth so hard it may fall off. "Do. You. Know."
Ji Min sighed silently as he glanced at the others at the armchair. They were all seemed to be waiting for his answer.
"Yeah," he nodded merely. "I do."
"And?" Min Hyuk waited for him to continue.
Right now, he got two choices. Like he always did. To lie like a coward or to tell the truth. But neither one, it will hurt Seo Yeon. The consequences are severe and he couldn't bear watching her crying again. But will he now speak the truth?
"And it's my fault." he spoke.
"You son of a !" Min Hyuk punched him in the face and caused him to stumble across the hallway and hit the wall with his back. Min Hyuk went to him, aiming for another shot when Sung Jae stepped in. The other boys were also on their feet.
"Hyung," Sung Jae got a hold of his arm. "Don't."
"I need to give him lesson. Let me go." He struggled to release himself but to no avail as Peniel came and pulled him away from Ji Min.
"Still here, ? If you don't want to lose your bone, you better go now. Min Hyuk needs time. Even I don't know how much." 
Ji Min looked dumbfounded at Eun Kwang's remark. He glanced at the 201 room's door for a second before excused himself.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Indeed, it was his fault. 
He didn't blame Min Hyuk for acting that way. Rather than Seo Yeon who faced so many difficulties because of him, this physical pain he felt was nothing close than Seo Yeon's sufferings.
He should've tell the truth since the very beginning. But he was afraid. He was just 18 and never in his wildest dream the thought of tied with commitment in such a young age ever crossed his mind. Illegal at that.
His mind replayed what actually happened that night. 
They were drunk. And it was an accident. It all happened so fast and the next thing they realized was they were , on a bed, at a hotel. Heck, he couldn't even remember how he managed to check in the hotel in the first place. Seo Yeon was worried sick about that but he told her to stay calm and they'll manage the mess because nothing will happen. 
But her worst fear came to life. And now, she was currently in a hospital ward.

*

A/N: Alright guys that's all for now! ><

My same cliche note goes the same way every time; please do COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE and SPREAD this fic to your friends ><

I'll be very motivated to write if there are some people encouraging me that I even had the power to fight internet connection conflict ><

If you don't vote it is still okay as long as you COMMENT tho ><

I'd love to see some lovely thoughts! ><

Till next chapter, 

 XOXO - nabellllll