Chapter 1

When Two Idiots Switched Bodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello peeps! I'd like to thank you for those who have subscribed and upvoted this story even before I posted anything yet. I'm so sorry if I took too long to post the first chapter but well, here we go! Hope you enjoy! Before that, please take a note that English isn't my first language. So sorry for any grammar mistake. Thank you :)

Super Junior was getting ready for their concert that would be starting any minute by now. They were unusually late for some reason and that made them rush and do everything in hurry as they were worried that they would be late for the concert and make their fans waiting longer.

"Yah, we're late. Ppali!" Heechul said anxiously.

They all gathered and were getting ready to get out of the dressing room but then Leeteuk somehow noticed there was someone missing. He quickly counted each of the members to make sure and found out later that he was right – there was a member missing. He briefly looked at each of the members to find out which missing member it was.

"Where's Eunhyuk?" Leeteuk asked after he found that Eunhyuk was the missing member.

Leeteuk's question made the rest of the members look around the dressing room searching for the said member.

"If I'm not mistaken, he went to the toilet," Kyuhyun spoke.

"Hurry up and find him," Leeteuk ordered.

With that, Kyuhyun rushed out of the room and that was when he suddenly bumped into someone who was about to enter the room whom Kyuhyun didn't manage to recognize who it was. The hard force from the opposite direction made him fall down onto the floor. The same thing happened to the person whom Kyuhyun had bumped into. That person was Eunhyuk.

"Yah!" The boys directly surrounded both of them who were unconscious on the floor and were lying oppositely from each other; their legs were positioned across each other.

"Aigoo, why do you two have to faint now?! The concert will start any minute by now, you know," Kangin said in frustration.

"Eunhyuk ah! Kyuhyun ah! Wake up!" Donghae shook their legs hard meanwhile the others shook them on the other parts of their bodies, trying to wake them up.

Sungmin then came with a bottle of water and poured a little water from the bottle onto his hand and then splashed it to Kyuhyun's and Eunhyuk's face. Sungmin's action eventually made their eyes flutter open.

"Thank God you guys woke up," Siwon and the other members sighed in relief.

They then helped Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun get up on their feet. Some of them helped Eunhyuk and the rest helped Kyuhyun. At the same time, they were unintentionally blocking Kyuhyun's and Eunhyuk's view from seeing each other. If they didn't block the duo and if the duo saw each other's faces at the time, they would be thinking that they were in front of the mirror, seeing their own faces.

"Ughh..." Eunhyuk groaned and massaged his throbbing forehead, grimacing in pain as he got up on his feet with the help of Siwon and Leeteuk who stood at each of his sides. They were heading to the stage and the fellow members were following them from behind. “What happened?” he asked.

“You fainted after bumping into Eunhyuk just now," Siwon answered.

Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows at the latter. "I've bumped into who?"

"Eunhyuk," Siwon simply replied.

Eunhyuk blinked, confused. “No, I’m serious. Who did I bump into?”

“Eunhyuk,” Siwon repeated.

Eunhyuk snorted. "You're not funny, Siwon ah"

Siwon raised his eyebrows. "What? I'm not even doing anything funny,” he said with a derp face of his.

Ignoring Siwon, Eunhyuk shook his head lightly then turned to Leeteuk on his other side. "Hyung, who did I bump into just now?" he asked the same question he had asked Siwon earlier.

"Eunhyuk," Leeteuk gave the same answer as Siwon's.

Eunhyuk laughed sarcastically and shook his head multiple times. "You guys are so funny."

Meanwhile....

Kyuhyun was already standing on his feet with the help of Donghae and Shindong on each of his sides. He squinted his eyes at the blurry sight to see the surroundings clearly and winced when he felt a throbbing pain on his forehead. He placed his hand on his forehead, massaging it, as he felt the world around him spinning. He was about to lose his body balance when he felt an arm around him, stopping him from falling.

"Eunhyuk ah, you alright?" Donghae's voice was heard as he helped Kyuhyun stand up properly back.

Kyuhyun looked at him and found he was staring at him in anxiety.

"You're talking to me?" Kyuhyun asked as he’d heard Donghae mentioning Eunhyuk's name instead of his.

"Of course. Who else if it’s not you? You okay?" he asked again.

Kyuhyun nodded. "Just a bit dizzy," he muttered. About Donghae calling him Eunhyuk just now, he assumed Eunhyuk's name had slipped off Donghae’s mouth without purpose. He knew how Donghae loved the monkey so much. He started walking slowly or else he'd fall down and Donghae wrapped one of his arms around Kyuhyun to prevent the younger from falling.

When he was walking, he could see the other members were walking either in front or behind of him, as well as beside him. He turned to his other side and found Shindong walking beside him.

Noticing Kyuhyun looking at him, Shindong grinned at him. “Hyukkie~"

Kyuhyun’s eyebrows knitted together upon hearing Shindong calling him with that name.

"Why did you call me that?" he asked in bewilderment.

Shindong blinked. "Wae? You don’t like it? Then, shall I call you Hyukjae instead? Or Eunhyuk?"

His words confused Kyuhyun. "Hyung, have you lost your memory? My name is Kyuhyun. Of course you should call me Kyuhyun," he stated matter-of-factly, staring at the elder like he was nuts or something.

Shindong raised an eyebrow before he laughed. "Stop being funny, Hyukkie. Even just by looking at your face, I already want to laugh," he mocked and continued laughing.

Kyuhyun was about to say something to protest, but upon hearing the loud cheers from fans (they had arrived right at the backstage), he practically forgot about it. They all started gathering in a circle as they were going to do the cheers they always did everytime they were going to start performing. At the time, Heechul was standing between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, which made both of them didn't have the opportunity to look at each other to realize what had happened to themselves.

After doing their usual cheers, they got ready in their position standing on the platform. They were going to perform 'Superman' as the opening of the concert which needed them to stand in a row, side by side with each other, while waiting for the music to start and for the platform they were standing on to come up to the main stage.

Once Eunhyuk stood on the position where he usually stood at everytime they had rehearsal before, Ryeowook, who stood beside him, looked at him puzzledly.

"Kyuhyun ah, why are you standing here? Aren't you supposed to stand beside Yesung?"

"What did you call me? Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk creased his eyebrows at him.

Ryeowook cluelessly nodded his head i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter