too good

to be (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ read on wattpad ]

 

“You know, I don’t understand why you like him that much.” Taehyung stated as he took another bite of his breakfast, sitting on the other side of the table. Jimin was sitting opposite of him, his breakfast in front of him, but not even touched once. Jimin sighed before he let his head fall onto the hard surface of the table with a loud ‘thud’. Taehyung flinched and closed his eyes as he heard the meeting between the slightly older male’s head and the table. “God damn it, Jimin! Doesn’t that hurt, you idiot!?” Taehyung complained. Jimin let his head roll to the side and looked up at Taehyung. He started smiling softly as he noticed the worry in the younger’s eyes.

“It does hurt, but not as much as that.” Jimin answered, raising his head slightly to nod into the direction where the maknae, Jungkook, was all over their oldest member Jin. Taehyung followed Jimin’s gaze and sighed as he noticed the way Jungkook sat in the elder’s lap, obviously annoying the older, who had a hard time ignoring Namjoon’s irritated stares.

Taehyung turned around after some seconds and shrugged.
“You know there’s nothing between them. Jin hyung is a er for our leader anyways.” Taehyung stated, taking another bite of his breakfast and finally finishing it. Jimin muttered something as an answer what Taehyung couldn’t understand. “Could you repeat that?” Taehyung asked, more like ordered, sounding angry. Yep, Jimin knew he shouldn’t be muttering stuff when Taehyung was around him. Taehyung really didn’t like it and would get angry easily. Jimin knew, yet he did it so often. Sometimes to simply annoy the younger, well, it was too much fun sometimes.
“I said: I know, but I wish he would be with me like he is with Jin hyung.” Jimin repeated himself, finally sitting up. Taehyung sighed, looking at Jimin. Taehyung knew how much Jimin was in love with the youngest, and he really didn’t have a problem with that. However, what he had a problem with was the way Jungkook treated Jimin and Jimin’s steady stubbornness. He really didn’t understand why Jimin kept on liking the younger so much, well, why he loved him so much. Jungkook was often treating him like , sometimes even ignoring him and just coming to Jimin if he needed something. He manipulated Jimin in the most effective way, showing affection to the older who obviously was so desperate for it. And another thing that really pissed him off was the fact that Jimin was pretty much aware of that, and yet let the younger have his way with him.

‘What’s the effin’ point of this anyways?’ Taehyung asked himself again as he did so often. Taehyung got up from his seat, placing his plate in the sink. He took another quick glance at Jimin, just to see the elder lost in his daydreams while staring at Jungkook. Taehyung noticed Jungkook checking on Jimin, smiling a devilish, little, sassy smile as he noticed Jimin watching him. Taehyung rolled his eyes. God, he was so done with all this. ‘Who needs love anyways?’ he added to his previous thoughts, passing a cuddling mess of Hoseok and Yoongi on the sofa as he walked over to his room, ignoring the sharp pain in his heart.

 

 

Jimin kept on watching Jungkook like the stalker he was. He knew Jungkook was aware of Jimin watching him, the sassy smile on the younger’s face revealed him. Jimin knew Jungkook would always wear that smile when it came to him. Jungkook just knew how to play him, how to make him his marionette and yet Jimin enjoyed surrendering himself and his feelings to the younger, who obviously loved to trample over them. Well, as much as Jin was a er for Namjoon, Jimin was a er for Jungkook. The biggest difference? Namjoon was a er for Jin in return, whereas Jungkook simply loved to play games. Hell, the golden maknae loved to be the winner in games, so he definitely enjoyed winning over Jimin as well, maybe even more than he should.

Jimin often thought about stopping the younger, tell him that he can’t have his way with him every in’ time he wanted to, but Jimin couldn’t. He knew if he would go hard on the younger, what he absolutely was capable of – the younger simply didn’t know, he would probably lose the younger, more like for sure. Jungkook was obviously only ‘drawn’ to him to play his games. If Jimin would stop them, well, what would be left? Nothing, simply nothing. They would be members of the same band, yes, but nothing more. At this rate Jimin could at least consider himself a ‘friend’ of Jungkook, a friend that would only become interesting whenever the younger needed something. Jimin would rather have it that way than being something similar to a ‘stranger’ to the younger. He would always let Jungkook have his way with him, because his insides yearned for the younger’s attention, for his affection. Hell, what Jimin wanted was love and nothing less. But that was a wish, so unreachable like the sun or the moon. No matter how often Jimin would try to take a hold on the sun, he would never ever be able to hold it, never. It was the same with Jungkook. Jungkook was the sun and he was the earth.

Like the earth he was moving around the sun, he was moving around Jungkook, over and over again, continuously, forever. He needed the sun’s light in order to maintain life on all his continents. He needed to be around Jungkook in order to function, in order to keep going. Jungkook was his sun. Jimin knew Jungkook had no idea how much power he really had over the older and how willing Jimin really was to give in to him, just to, maybe, get a little attention and maybe even affection in return.

Every time Jungkook hugged him, for whatever reason, Jimin felt like he was instantly reenergized. He would be able to keep on practicing for hours or keep on dancing on stage. Each time his body would be longing for more touches of the younger, wishing for the younger to stay in touch with him for just a little longer.

Jungkook had his way with him, played him in all the best ways possible. But he would never know how much he really hurt Jimin. He would never know that each time he turned the elder down, the feelings within Jimin withered more and more. And yet, something different within him grew more and more.

 

 

Jimin woke up from his deep sleep, not knowing where he was for a few seconds. He shrieked up as he heard something shattering on the floor. Jimin looked around just to notice Taehyung’s bed was empty. He raised his gaze to look at Hoseok, who was still sleeping. Jimin listened for more sounds, but there was nothing. He started to worry and so he decided to get up and check on what had happened. To be honest, he indeed was a little worried that some crazy dude broke into their home or another crazy fan finding out about the location of their dorm.

He left the room, closing the door carefully in order not to wake Hoseok. He walked down the corridor, checking his surroundings. Nothing. He walked into their living room and then noticed the light coming from the kitchen.
“Taehyung ah?” Jimin whisper yelled, looking over to the kitchen’s door. Nothing. There no response of the younger and, what worried him even more, not a single other sound. At first he had no idea why his heart started to beat faster, but as soon as he entered the kitchen he knew exactly why.

In front of him lay an unconscious Taehyung on the floor, surrounded by shattered glass and hundredths of little, red carnation petals. For a spilt second he thought about how beautiful the petals looked and how vibrant their color was. But then reality hit him straight in his face and he started panicking as he remembered Taehyung was laying there on the cold ground, unconscious and probably hurt by the shattered glass. Jimin rushed over to him, carefully wiping away the shattered glass in order to get further to Taehyung. No matter how careful he was, he still managed to cut his fingers. He hissed in pain, but the pain was long forgotten as he heard Taehyung coughing. Jimin watched the younger with wide open eyes as the red petals would leave the younger’s mouth. He was shocked, literally. ‘Hanahaki? Not he too.’ Jimin thought in shock as he started blinking at the younger one. He shook his head as he remembered the younger must be hurt. Jimin carefully lifted Taehyung’s head up to check if the glass hurt him there. Fortunately the glass didn’t manage to cut his cheek, however Jimin saw blood dripping from the younger’s arm and shoulder.

“J-Jimin?” Taehyung muttered with a raspy voice, slowly opening his eyes. Jimin sighed a little, caressing Taehyung’s hair.
“Taetae, why didn’t you tell me?” Jimin asked, however Taehyung didn’t budge to answer him. Jimin then decided to get the younger up and into the bathroom so he could bandage his wounds. Surprisingly enough, Taehyung did let Jimin help him and walked over to the bathroom with Jimin. Jimin took care of everything so Taehyung wouldn’t step into the broken glass. Once they arrived at the bathroom, Taehyung pulled off his shirt and sat down at the edge of the bathtub, looking down at the floor.

They didn’t talk while Jimin pulled the leftovers of the glass out of Taehyung’s arm and some out of his leg as well. Taehyung flinched every time and a small whimper would leave his mouth. Jimin felt terrible, but he needed the glass out of Taehyung. Even as Jimin already bandaged Taehyung’s wounds, both wouldn’t say a word. The silence was heavy and both knew they were questions and answers that needed to be said out loud. Both sighed once Jimin put the leftover bandages back into the first aid box. Jimin sat down in front of Taehyung, taking his hands, while the younger was still staring holes into the floor.

“Who did this to you, taetae?” Jimin asked after some more seconds spent in complete silence. Taehyung shifted uncomfortably, wanting nothing more than to run and never look back. “Tae, you need to tell me. I want to help you.” Jimin added.
“There’s nobody that could help me.” Taehyung muttered. Jimin sighed, caressing the younger’s hands.
“There is. There’s a surgery and-“ Jimin started, but was cut off suddenly by Taehyung.
“I don’t want the surgery! I don’t want them removed! I don’t want to lose those feelings!” Taehyung busted out, startling not only Jimin, but also himself. Jimin blinked at him, but then nodded understandingly.
“I won’t force you, tae. I know how you feel.” Jimin stated, smiling weakly at the younger. Now it was Taehyung’s time to stare at the elder.
“You do?” Tae asked carefully, worried he would hurt the older with his words, even though that was bull. Jimin only nodded as an answer. “Jungkook?” Taehyung asked even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer. Jimin nodded once again.

“For how long?” Tae added to his previous question. Jimin shook his head, smiling at the younger.
“Long enough, but that’s enough about me now, tae. Why didn’t you tell me?” Jimin asked in return. Tae sighed heavily.
“I don’t really know.. a week to two? Maybe?” Taehyung managed to say. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at that.
“How can you not remember something like that? I know how much it hurts. Nobody would forget the moment that stupid pain would start.” Jimin stated, shaking his head. Taehyung then sighed, shrugging his shoulders.
“I guess I was too lost? I really don’t know. The pain was there way longer than those ty petals. The first time I didn’t even really realize the petal came from my mouth.” Taehyung stated and Jimin could only shake his head at that. He still remembered the moment it happened to him for the first time. He had felt like vomiting even though only coughs came o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter