Entry 3: What Minhyuk Left Behind

The X Clan

Wonho groans as he find nothing but broken car parts, again. He might have to search for a new junkyard since he's drained this one of any eligible parts. Remembering the old subway that he use to use before he learned how to hotwire-ahem, build a car. The only way to get there though had Wonho scrunching up his nose.

The sewers are smelly, slimy, and pretty much hell for Wonho's germophobic side. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, but when it comes from a toilet? No thanks. Luckily, he finds an abandoned subway station he came across the last time he went down the sewers. It's eerily quiet, only his footsteps echoing against the pavement as sound. 

He looks at a tattered map on the wall to figure out how he can get back home. Except half the map is scratched out, "LOOK" sprawled out in black spray paint with an arrow pointing to a wall. If someone was trying to hide something, they were doing both a terrible and great job of it. 

He reaches to pat down the wall, before falling through a extremely realistic curtain to what looked like a study. For a mad botanist that is. Besides a normal desk full of files and a chair to the side, there were rows upon rows of blue flowers. In the middle of it all there was a large computer with 3 moniters. Wonho gets up, brushing any dust off his jeans. He might have just stumbled upon Minhyuk's jackpot. Unless...

(Flashback)

"Hey guys! When I have my own garden, I'll have a secret lair that no one knows about so I can do all sorts of cool stuff!" Minhyuk says happily, a dreamy look in his eye.

"It's not really a secret if you tell us, Minhyuk." Changkyun points out. Minhyuk pouts. "Let me finish!"

"One day, I'll show all of you guys my discoveries, I'll even put a computer there for Changkyun!"

(Flashback)

Wonho hesitantly turns on the computer. One moniter in the middle shows:

 

Please Enter Your Password

 

Wonho tries Minhyuk's birthday, everyone's birthday, Minhyuk's mother's birthday, until it denies him anymore attempts. There's only one other person who could possibly know the password other than Minhyuk:Changkyun. Wonho sighs, he has a lot of work to do.

Slightly depressed, he crawls back up to the surface and walks home, slime on his arm and all.

_

 

"KIHYUN I NEED YOUR HELP." Wonho runs frantically into his friend's apartment. The latter looks up from a bowl of Ramyun. 

"What?" Kihyun asks, slurping up the last of his noodles before sitting up.

"Come with me, you definitely need to see this." Wonho says between pants. Kihyun looks at him questioningly, and raises his eyebrow when Kihyun leads him down the sewer, but follows him nevertheless. Kihyun unfortunately lagged a little looking at an abandoned subway car for anything sellable and lost track of his friend.

"In here Kihyun! Come on!" Wonho calls from...the wall. Kihyun wonders if this is like a thing in Harry Potter, where there's a magic wall. Feeling more confident now, he sprints towards the wall, closing his eyes and bracing for impact. Once Kihyun forcibly opens his eyes, he sees what Wonho is talking about. He faces the latter, noticing the odd glint in his eye, the one Minhyuk would usually get when he saw one of his flowers bloom, excitement. Wonho sits him down as he explains his plan.

"So what you're telling me is, that if we find the password for that computer, we could find Minhyuk's whereabouts? Except we have to find the only other person who could possibly know this, Changkyun, Mr. Off-the-Grid?" Kihyun summarizes, a little put off on how enthusiastic Wonho was being.

"Listen Wonho. As much as I appreciate your newfound excitement and creativity, this isn't so easy. Finding Changkyun is like finding a needle in a haystack, and even if we do, how do we know that we can find Minhyuk? How will he even know he's alive?" Kihyun says. Though depressed, he walks away, about to go through the curtain. Wonho pulls out the big guns.

"If we find Minhyuk, we can find Shownu." He whispered. Kihyun stops in his tracks. He sighs, walking away. Wonho pouts and turns to the computer to try and pathetically crack the password. 

"Well? What are you waiting for? Follow me." Wonho smiles widely, excitedly following him out of the sewers.