Entry 1: Wonho Introduction

The X Clan

Hi, I'm Wonho. And this is the story of how I heroically saved the world. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but I saved something, I promised.

 

Anyways, it started when I was fixing a car up for one of my clients. I'm a mechanic and an inventor, pretty cool right? Kihyun, who recently dyed his hair cotton candy, was pretty much shouting at me.

"Yah! Slurpie Head!!! Get your head out of the pipes!" In case you haven't noticed he's been calling me Slurpie Head since I dyed my hair blue. I thought it was a nice choice but noo, he just had to ruin it. I pulled myself back above the car and faced the shorter man.

"What do you want Kihyun, I thought you didn't have a car, and no, I'm not gonna 'help' you with your knife throwing." I sighed. I still had a few cars to get through today and this is not good for my performance in reviews.

"I'm not gonna throw knives at you again, you keep moving. I need to borrow your car to complete my job." Kihyun rolled his eyes like that was normal. I actually never knew what Kihyun's job was, but every time I've tried he just puts me in a headlock until I beg for mercy. 

"Fine, but take the truck, I'm not trusting you with any other of my babies." I've built every one of those cars with spare parts from the junk yard (excluding the truck) so they're technically my babies. 

"Oh thank god, it's a good thing I know you, you can be useful sometimes." Kihyun is nice and all, but he can be a little...mean, but it's just his thing.

"Gee, how kind of you, I have to get back to work now. Good luck doing whatever you're doing." Kihyun waves and starts exiting my garage, but I call him back.

"Hey Kihyun?"

"Yeah?" He asks.

"If-if you could turn back time, would you go back to when things were...better?" Kihyun looks at me incredulously.

"Well, of course. But miracles aren't real, Hoseok, at least not in his lifetime." He walks off, leaving me alone. Before I get back to work, I walk up to my calendar and pick up a red pen. I X off the day.

"Hello, October 26, 2021."