Chapter 2

Our Broken Story

Dara can't help but look curiously at the guy who's casually sitting across her while sipping his iced coffee. They were currently at dakkom, a coffee shop. "Was it really him?" She thought. 

Jiyong smirked as if aware of the stare the petite girl is giving him, "Don't look at me like that, you're seducing me." He teased. 

She can't help but blush at her embarrassment. 

"You're cute." Jiyong added made the girl want to disappear at that moment. 

"Stop with the teasing Mister, what do you want from me?" 

"First I just want to thank you from helping me back at the bar." 

"You were wasted that time." Dara cant help but utter remembering that moment. 

Jiyong smiled, "Apparently not just that time." He said in a whispered manner. 

"Did you say something?" Dara sensed. 

"Nothing." He shrugged it off. 

Dara sighed, "Well now that you already said your thanks I believe we don't have anything to discuss and any reason to meet anymore. You're welcome anyway." Gathering her things, she motioned to stand up but the guy beat her from it by holding her hand. 

"Not so fast." He said. 

A crease formed on her forehead and she can't help but pull her hand free but failed miserably. 

"Excuse me Mister, let my hand go." 

An amazed smile creeped on his lips, "Stop with calling me Mister, I'm sure I already told you my name and its Jiyong." 

Dara huffed a breath, sign of annoyance. "Okay, well then Jiyong, let my hand go." 

"No." He uttered cutely. 

She felt like an erupting volcano at the moment because this guy's act, pulling her hand harshly she have set it free but felt pain doing so. 

"Good day Mister." Dara walked out the café hurriedly while Jiyong just waved at her and just continued sitting there. 

^_^ 

"Where have you been?" Bom asked, sitting on their couch while munching her favorite corn. 

"Somewhere." Dara answered tiredly and grab a bottled water in the refrigerator. She felt exhausted after the interaction with that guy in the cafe. "Hey Bom." 

"Hmmm?" 

"Do you remember the guy I helped back at the bar when we were with Minho?" Dara asked. 

Bom's eyes lit as if in delight when she remembered, "Oh that guy you helped at the bathroom? May I just say he has the most handsomest set of friends!" She squealed. 

"Oh please. Back to the topic Bom!" She said, annoyed. 

"Well yes, I do remember him. Why?" 

"I've met him awhile ago. I must say he doesn't look like the guy I helped back then, well he's miserable that time." 

Hearing what her friend said, Bom squealed at the top of her lungs making Dara take a step back. 

"You've met him?!" Bom asked excitedly which made Dara nod, dumbfounded. 

"Oh my freaking balls! How is that possible Dee?! I want details!! Spill it!" Pulling Dara to the nearest couch and made her sit, to hell with her precious corn where she threw it. 

The younger girl gulped and is somewhat afraid of the expression painted on her friend's face, it gives her creeps as a matter of fact. 

"Come on, start talking!" She yelled. 

Biting her lips, Dara knew her friend won't let her go without the tiniest detail her friend wants to know. "Well, he came at the hospital or more likely he waited for me." 

"And, annnnd?" Bom asked, her eyes twinkling. 

"We went to the café and I asked her what she wants from me, he just said he wants to say thank you from helping him." Dara's grip from the bottle she's holding tightened, her friend's face is just a few centimeters from her and that's making her uncomfortable. 

As Dara went on and told her what else happened at the café she was quite shocked when her friend pulled her hair all of the sudden. 

"PARK BOM!" She shouted which made the latter flinch for just a moment but immediately coped. 

"SANDARA PARK!" She equally shouted. 

"What's your problem?!" She tried to make it even by pulling her friend's long locks but failed. 

"Why did you acted like that to him?!" Bom asked, quite pissed. 

"He's giving me creeps! The nerve of that guy!" 

"He was just acting cute! Can't you get it?! He may like you! How can you pass on an opportunity with that kind of a gorgeous guy?! Bom asked as if in disbelief. 

"To hell with him! I don't like him and the way he acts!" Dara walked out and headed towards her room and shut the door. 

"DARA!" Bom shouted and was about to follow her friend but stopped her tracks when their doorbell rang. "Hmpf!" 

When Bom opened the door it was a delivery guy holding a beautiful set of bouquet. The guy smiled friendly. 

"Yes?" 

"Hi maam, does Miss Sandara Park lives here? He asked. 

"Yes, why?" 

"This is for her, can you please sign here in behalf of her?" Handing the bouquet and a piece of paper. 

"Okay. Thank you." After signing she closed the door she excitedly ran towards her friends room ecstatically. "Dara!!!" 

^_^ 

Seunghyun walked in at the small office while holding some documents for their upcoming events when a couple of girls went out. 

"Hi Top!" They uttered cheerly. 

"Oh hi girls, what are you doing here?" He asked accommodatingly. 

"Well we just came here just to see if everything is all set for the event later." A girl with seducing body told him, it was Hyolyn. 

"Were you girls satisfied for the preparations later?" Seunghyun asked, they were customers so he's making sure he's in his friendly attitude. 

"Of course, you guys are the best organizers in town." Hyolyn said while winking at him. 

Seunghyun smiled, "I'm glad. So I'll see you girls later?" 

"Okay." And they walked off. 

Taking a deep breath he shrugged his nerves off, honestly he doesn't like girls that are flirty but for the sake of their business he doesn't have a choice. Entering their private space he's glad that everybody's there. 

"Hyung." Seungri greeted. 

"Everything set?"he asked. 

"Of course, all we need is just to go there to shower them with our presence." Daesung answered, showing off his cheeky smile. 

"Good, Youngbae how's your bar going for the after event party?" He can't help but make sure everything is set. 

"No problem, my staff are on it." Youngbae answered while facing its phone. 

"Jiyong?" Facing his friend who's sitting in his business chair and facing its laptop. 

"Yep, I'm set." He answered absent mindedly while busy reading something on his laptop. 

"Let's go and get this event show on the road." Seunghyun uttered and walked towards the door making the other guys follow him after. 

Jiyong let a satisfied smile and grabbed his sunglasses before leaving. 

There on his laptop was his twitter account with him following a certain account named Pambansang KrungKrung. 

^_^ 

Dara let out a deep sigh when her and Bom entered a convention hall, her friend can't help but not feel excited because a bazaar of famous clothing friends were held there and as Bom frequently stating that Fashion is Life, she's sure enough that her friend is having the time of her life. 

"Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh!" Bom hyperventilated making Dara roll her eyes but can't help but smile happily. 

Letting her friend go, she pushed her forward with all her might. "Go wild with the clothes Bommie!" 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Bom ran with all her might towards the nearest stall and ran havoc making Dara giggle. 

Taking her time, she walked slowly from one stall to another and she must admit she's enjoying it even if she's not into fashion that much. Dara's wearing a shirt paired with white tight knee length skirt and topped with black Vans shoe. 

She was looking at the rack of cute dresses when someone called her attention. 

"Hey Dara!" Zico called out, he has this flirty smile on his lips. 

It took all Dara's might not to roll her eyes off, "Why is he here of all the places?!" Dara shouted inside her mind. Smiling forcefully she greeted him. 

"Oh Zico." 

"Pretty Lady, you should have told me you'll come here too so we could come here as dates of one another." He said while walking towards her. 

Hearing what he said made her nauseous all of a sudden, pursing her lips she heaved a deep breath to control her nerves. 

"I didn't you're coming here too Zico, it’s a coincidence." 

Zico let his hand caress his lips making dara seriously want to gag. "You sure you're not following me here Dara? You could just tell me you know." He uttered seductively and was about to hold her. 

"Didn't know you were coming here Babe." A voice uttered making them look at the owner. 

There standing a few steps away from them was Jiyong on its glorious stance. He's quite a looker with his white inner shirt paired with his red coat and black pants. 

Dara doesn't know if she should thanks the heavens by giving him Jiyong at that moment or curse the hell by seeing the other guy he doesn't want to see too. 

"Babe?" Zico asked, facing the guy. 

Dara decided to put up with Jiyong's front so he could escape the egoistic Zico at that moment, she'll just think of something later to escape the other guy too. 

"Babe!" Dara squealed and went towards Jiyong and gave him an awkward hug which made the latter smile teasingly at hm. 

"You know this guy Dara?" Zico asked, crossing his arm across his chest. 

Dara smiled sweetly, as if to convince him, "Yes of course. He's my boyfriend." 

"Boyfriend?" Both guys uttered at the same time, making them look with each other. 

Dara hurriedly s her hands towards Jiyong's arms and leaned a little, "Yes, Zico meet my boyfriend." 

Jiyong can't help but stifle a laugh which made Dara squeeze his arm, "Kwon Jiyong man, but you can call me GD." Jiyong held is hand out. 

Zico tilted his head a little as if not buying the crap they were putting in front of him but accepted his handshake. "Call me Zico." 

"Ammmm, babe you told me we'll walk around right?" Dara said sweetly, trying to end the situation. 

"I did?" Jiyong asked teasingly. 

Dara nodded enthusiastically, "Its nice to see you here Zico, see you around." Dara smiled and pulled her so called boyfriend out of that stall, leaving a dumbfounded Zico. 

Jiyong can't help but let an entertained smile escape him, he called her babe just for teasing but he didn't expect that she'll use it against him and drag him into a make believe situation in front of the other guy. 

She let a deep sigh out as a sign of relief but caught her breathing again when Jiyong held her hand tightly, as if burned by the sensation she immediately made her hand free from his grasp making the guy chuckle. 

"So what do you want to do now babe? Since you're technically my girlfriend now." He teased. 

"Save the teasing mister, thanks for helping me back there. I guess were even now, enjoy your day." Dara walked passed him and didn't even look back even when she heard him calling her. 

"Ignore him. Ignore him Dara." Dara chanted and walked faster but was surprised when Jiyong stopped her from her tracks by pulling her arm. 

Shocked by his action, she was about to retort when he took his jacket off and wrapped it around her waist. 

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked. 

Jiyong showed a loop sided smile towards her, "You have a visitor." 

"What visitor?" Dara asked irritated. 

The guy can't help but blush a little and bit his lip, "You have a red stain visitor on your skirt." 

"Red stain vi---" Dara's eyes bulged after comprehending what he's trying to say, she's in red tide! What the F! As if securing herself, she hurriedly grabbed his jacket and make sure to wrap her skirt to stop her from further humiliating herself. 

The guy chuckled his heart out and she immediately smacked her hand on his biceps to stop him, panic slowly covering her system. 

As if sensing her dilemma, he grabbed her hand and assured her. "Come with me I'll help you solve that little problem of yours." 

"Thank you." She whispered. 

^_^ 

Jiyong took her towards a stall where a y girl was standing and accommodating some clients, Jiyong whispered something from the girl's ear and she smiled knowingly and walked towards a blushing Dara. 

"Come with me Miss." The y girl told her. 

Jiyong nodded as if to make Dara at ease and motioned for her to go with her, which the latter obeyed because she doesn't have any options as of the moment right? 

It took a couple of minutes and honestly it's starting to bore jiyong to his bones, girls do really take their time even when they know somebody's waiting for them. A sigh escaped his red lips when Dara went out of the room they walked in. 

Jiyong can't help but not smile as he walked towards her. 

"Are you sure this is fine?" Dara asked. 

He just nodded, "Yeah, who wants to go around with that red stain on your skirt right?" He earned a punch from stating that which he replied with a chuckle. 

"Thanks a lot Hyori!" Jiyong muttered towards the owner of the stall, who is a close friend of his. 

Dara can't help but look at herself at the nearest mirror, she was wearing now a red and silver crop top partnered with tattered jeans hugging her well shaped legs. 

"You look hot." 

Dara threw stares that seems like daggers towards the guy making the latter surrender and just chuckle, "Come on." 

The two of them walked side by side for a couple of minutes, silence enveloped them. 

"Thanks a lot mister." Dara can't help but utter. 

Jiong smiled charismatically, "Call me Jiyong." 

Dara was about to retort back but the guy beat her from it. 

"It's just that, don’t you know that you'll have your menstruation now? Don't you check it?" He teased. 

Embarrassed by his remark she punched him and earned giggles from the guy, how can she tell him that she forgot to check her calendar due to her demanding schedules the past days. 

"Jiyong?" A voice called out making both of them stop from their playfulness. 

As if blood was drained from Jiyong, and sadness consumed his eyes as he looked towards the girl standing a few meters from them. 

"Kiko." He muttered. 

Dara can't help but feel the tension arising between the two, how did she end up tangled in this drama?]