Mwoh?

The Change

Third day of school

 

Jessica's POV

Oh my god... Who would ever have dream like that?! 

Excuse me, I mean nightmare.

Me and Donghae dating?! I thought I hated him... Well after yesterday, seeing him work on the project so hard an everything... I don't know maybe he has a chance... Wait what did I just say?...

Did he change or did I change? Aish Iunoo anymore...

Great now I can't get back to sleep... I looked at my clock and it's to early to wake up and get ready!!!

Oh no I don't feel that good today... Maybe I caught a cold? Whatever i'll drag myself out of bed I guess...

 

Krystal's POV

Another morning and another school day.

I got up and prepared for school, as usual.

I think I woke up to early...  I'm bored I guess I should bug Sica. Oh, wait... She's never awake this early.

"Krystal-ah are you awake?" Sica asked... Woah how come she's up already?

"WOAH. You're awake!" I almost yelled.

"Why is this so surprising?" She asked me.

"What caused my sleepy head Unnie to wake up?" I teased.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

"Haha." I laughed "You don't sound good, are you sick?"

"I don't know... I probably am ha..." She said.

"Aww... I hope you feel better soon Unnie!" I said

"Thanks Krys~ Is Fany awake?" She asked. 

Tiffany comes in to my room.

"Yes." Fany answered.

"Oh, I thought you were to busy dreaming about someone~" Sica teased.

"YAH! Same with you!!!" Fany yelled while blushing.

"What are you two talking about?" I butted in, hoping to have an answer.

"NOTHING!" They both answered in unison.

Who's the someone they're talking about??? Do I know him?...

"I'm going to change and go downstairs so we can walk to school!" I informed them.

"Neh, me too." Sica said.

Sica and Tiffany left my room so I got up and changed into the school uniform.

We never had any uniforms in the United States so this is something new to me... I like the uniforms though, they are so cute!

I went downstairs and found Sica and Tiffany on the phone.

"Umma can you buy or let us rent an apartment?" I heard Sica said over the phone. 

"You girls can live with Heechul." I heard Umma say, so I guess she was on speaker.

"Heechul oppa help us please?!" Sica said while covering the phone.

"Give me the phone." Oppa said.

Sica hands him the phone and Oppa starts talking.

"Umma, remember how you told the girls to not let other people know they're rich?"  Oppa asked.

"Neh, but I don't think they will be safe living out on their own." Umma said.

"Umma, we are old enough to take care of ourselves!" I yelled. I really do love this mansion. It's just that if we have to hid the fact we are rich. This mansion isn't going to help us do that.

"Krystal-ah I know you are old enough but please just live with your Oppa." Umma started "I still really want you girls to keep your identity secret. We don't know who's out there that really hates us, or what not." 

"How do we do that with this house?!" I asked.

"Aish, just don't let your friends come to your house." Umma answered.

"How about when we go to school?! We walk to school and people will see us come out of this house." I said.

"I'll get you three a car, one for each of you. Now stop complaining and you three still have to live with your oppa!" Umma said sounding annoyed.

I looked at Sica and Tiffany they don't seem disappointed. We got ourselves three cars haha...

"Okay fine Umma." Sica agreed.

"Thats my Jessica. I'll give your Oppa money and three of you can buy a car this weekend or something. Heechul, do me a favor and take them three to school just for the rest of this week. Just do your best at school!" Umma said bye then hung up.

"WE EACH GET A NEW CAR!!!" Tiffany squealed.

"A new car doesn't show we're that rich right?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't really care anymore either." Sica said "I never agreed to hiding my 'identity'."

"Haha, I know right?" I smiled.

"Okay girls hurry up or we will be late." Oppa said.

"Neh!" We answered.

 

At school

 

Jessica's POV

Seems like the crowds are gone... At least for now. Don't get me wrong, I never liked the crowds of guys who seem to be our fans or whatever...Anyway, Fany went to get information about the cheerleading club and Krystal left to her freshman hall.

I'm all alone now and my throat hurts so bad. I'm sure I have the cold now... 

"SICA!!!" I heard a voice yell. I guess i'm not alone anymore.

"HAE!!!" I yelled back. Owww, I shouldn't have yelled...

"Did you miss me?" Donghae teased.

"Yeah lots." I answered sarcastically.

"I bet you did." He said "Because I did."

"Mwoh?" My eyes widened.

"Hmm? Nothing." He smiled.

I heard that... I just wanted him to say it louder...

"So, Tiffany ditched you for Siwon?" He asked.

"She said she was getting information for cheerleading..." I answered.

"Cheerleading? Are you joining?" He asked.

"I don't really want to but Fany is dragging me in with her..." I replied

"Aww I want you to join!" He said with his puppy eyes. He's so cute... 

"Babo!" I hit his head.

"Ouch..." He said.

"You hurt me, now you owe me something." He said with a smirk.

"Nu uh!" I said.

"Yeah!" He yelled.

"Fine...." I said.

"We're watching a movie!" He yelled.

"Mwoh?" I asked.

"You heard me." He smirked.

"What are you asking me out or something?" I teased.

"What if I am?" He asked.

"Fine, fine, I'll go but when?" I asked.

"Tomorrow after school!" He said "Because on Friday you are tutoring me and today I have basketball practice."

"Okay?..." I said

"Yay~" He smiled like a kid.

"Okay let's go to English now." I said.

"Neh." He agreed.

 

Tiffany's POV

I went to get cheerleading information. They aren't full!!! I'm so happy~ 

I don't even know why I want to join so badly... Maybe it's because of Siwon... Iunoo.. But anyway, on my way to my locker I saw Siwon and he walked with me and we talked.

"Are you joining cheerleading?" Siwon asked. I bet he saw the flyers I'm holding.

"Neh. I really want to!" I answered with a smile.

"Ohh then you can see all my basketball games!" He smiled.

"Yay~" I said "You guys are so good!"

"Oh thanks!" He said "I want to ask you a favor..."

"Neh?" I asked.

"Can you go to the mall with me after school today?" He asked me.

"Yeah... But what for?" I asked.

"I'm buying a gift for someone and I need your help." He said.

"Oh, okay of course!" I smiled.

"Okay meet me at our lockers when the final bell rings!" He smiled.

"Neh." I said "And Let's go to English before the bell rings!" 

"Neh, kaja!" He yelled.

 

Krystal's POV

I was walking to my locker until I hear Sulli yell my name

"Krystal!" She yelled.

"Sulli~" I said, giving her a hug.

"You have our project right?" She asked after breaking the hug.

"Neh~" I answered.

"Good. I don't want to have a zero." She said.

"Sulli!" Someone yelled.

I turned around and saw Minho. What is he doing in our hall?

"What Oppa?" Sulli asked in a monotone voice.

"You're so rude. I was going to give you back something but never mind, I guess." Minho said.

 "Oppa~" Sulli said cutely "What is it?"

"Haha good girl. Your notebook babo." He said as he patted Sulli's head.

"Here." He handed her the notebook.

"Omo thanks Oppa!!! I need it today and if I didn't have it-..." Sulli started.

"Hey Krystal." Minho said, interrupting Sulli.

"Hi Minho." I smiled.

"Oppa you call me rude but look at you, you don't even let me finish!!!" Sulli yelled.

"Aish Sulli... I'm going to my hall now the bell is going to ring soon." Minho said as he walked away.

"YOU'RE SUCH A BAD OPPA! I'M TELLING SIWON OPPA!!!" Sulli yelled at him.

"No need to yell Sulli, come on let's go!" I said while dragging an angry Sulli with me to history class.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Aish where are the girls?! I haven't seen Sica or Fany all morning!!!

I was walking around the school looking for them but I bet they went to class already... 

I was so shocked when I felt someone snake their arms around my waist. I turned around and it was Teukie! I hugged him.

"Hi Teukie~" I said, breaking the hug

"Hey Taengoo!" He said.

"Have you seen the girls?" I asked.

"I think they all went to class..." He answered.

"I think so too... Maybe we should go too." I said.

"To vocal class!" He said, holding my hands and walking to the classroom.

 

Lunch

 

Krystal's POV

I found out why Sulli was so mad at her brother for interupting her. She was about to say she needs it today because if she didn't have it she couldn't invite her friends to her birthday party. That babo!

"Krystal-ah I want to invite your Unnie and cousin too~" Sulli said.

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"And I need to ask them. I don't know their classes!" She said.

"We are at lunch pabo!!! We have lunch together!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah... Let's look for her." She said then grabbed my arm.

"YAH! Wait! No need to look they're over there." I said pointing at my Unnie. Instead of being with Fany she's with some hot guy... She's all smiling and stuff... Her new boyfriend? Oooh~

I walked closer and I remember his face...What's his name? That one guy that spit juice all over the table when I mentioned Sica's name. I don't remember his name!!!

"Unnie~" I said while walking over to her.

"Krys!~" Sica yelled while coming over and giving me a hug.

"Hey Krystal and Sulli" The guy said.

"Uhm..." I started.

"You know my sister?" Sica asked with her arms around her dongsaeng.

"Soojung-ah, why do you talk to people like him?" Sica joked.

"Who wouldn't want to talk to me?" He joked. So full of himself, haha.

"I'm sorry but what's your name again?" I asked. 

"We met at Siwon's house haha.." The guy answered "I'm Donghae, remember?" 

"Oh yeah..." I said in English.

"Jessica Unnie?" Sulli started.

"Neh?" Sica asked.

"Do you want to come to my birthday party on Saturday?" Sulli asked.

"Of course!" Sica answered.

"Yay!~ Thanks Unnie! Oh and Donghae Oppa you're invited too!" Sulli sounded so excited~ I'm happy for her!

"Thanks Sulli. I'm always at your house anyway haha." Donghae said.

"Oh Unnie, can you ask Tiffany Unnie for me?" Sulli asked.

"Neh~ She goes everywhere me and Krystal goes anyway haha." Sica said.

"Thanks Unnie, me and Krystal are going to go buy lunch now, Annyeong!" Sulli said as she dragged me.

"Donghae seems so close to your Unnie!" Sulli whispered to me.

"I know, right?...." I said.

"I wonder if they are dating~" Sulli said.

I'll be happy for Sica then I guess... She never showed any interest in dating anyone back in California... Maybe she changed!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much homework...

Did I even tell you what I got for Christmas?! I got an iPad 2 its awesome and all but what I want to talk about is my SNSD The Boys album!!! I got it pretty late though... It came out a while back haha... But still I love it! For my member card I got Yoona (Although I wanted Jessica's more TT^TT) and for my poster I got Taeyeon! My friend also gave me a SNSD keychain too! Gotta love your friends lol~ 

OKAY I TALK WAYYYY TO MUCH. Please continue to subscribe and comment! <3