Long lost?

The Change

Jessica's POV

We finished our meal and left to go home. 

~

At home

 

Sifany is so cute~

But I hope Siwon isn't really a playboy like the rumors at school say... Even if he was one I'm sure Siwon will change for Fany!

When we were about the leave the restaurant they wouldn't budge.

Me and Donghae rushed them so they just hugged each other and left.

Yeah, yeah, me and Hae ruined the moment... But hello, it was like dark already... Sorry Fany-ah.

I still need to ask Fany about how Siwon confessed to her! I. NEED. TO. KNOW. 

I looked over at Fany, who was sitting on the couch laughing at something. I decided to go closer and look at what she was laughing at... It was just the cheerleading forms she was filling out... What's so funny? Ah I know, she's probably thinking about Siwon.

"SIWON!" I yelled. I want to see her reaction MUHAHA.

"MWOH?" Fany jumped.

"HAHAHA~" I burst out lauging.

"YAH SICA!" She hit my arm.

"Thinking about a special someone?~" I teased.

"I got no clue what you're talking about." She faked. Fany, I know you to well.

"You can't lie to me, we've known each other ever since like we were born." I laughed.

"Whatever, Sica." She said.

"Tell me EVERYTHING that happened while me and Hae were at the movies." She said

"Omg! I'm so mad! That fish bought horror movie tickets!--" I said angrily and told Fany everything.

"Okay, your turn to tell me everything between you and Siwon~" I smirked.

She told me what I thought was everything.

"Aww~ That's so cute! You need to thank that door lock for being locked. HAHA!" I laughed.

"Haha I know right?" She smiled.

"Since me and Siwon are together, let's talk about you and Donghae~" Fany looked at me.

"Me and that fish don't go in the same sentence." I said. Is that to harsh? I mean he was pretty nice today... Except the fact of buying the horror movie tickets, but I was sleeping so yeah...

"Right." She said sarcastically then went on filling her cheerleading information sheets.

"Yah, I thought u were doing that on the weekend." I said.

"I have nothing better to do. Besides, if I fill them out right now then we can turn them in tomorrow." She answered.

"True. Haha~" I laughed "Yah Fany-ah, I'm going to bug Krys! Fill out my papers for me too~"

"Neh," She said.

"KRYSTALLLLLL, my Soojungieee~" I yelled as I walked up the stairs.

 

Donghae's POV

Dude I can't believe Siwon has the guts to confess! Man I , I can't even get close to Sica! We fight all the time.

I need to tease Siwon about this tomorrow haha~

"Hyung-ah." Taemin barged in my room.

"Neh?" I asked.

"Hi." He smiled and left.

Oh my God...

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!" I yelled. IT ANNOYS ME TO DEATH WHEN HE DOES THAT.

"LEE TAEMIN!" I yelled again. There was no answer so I got off my bed and went to his room, barged in, and did the same thing.

"HYUNG... IT'S NOT COOL WHEN YOU DO THAT!" He yelled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes "I'm always cool."

"HAHA, what a joke." He laughed.

My annoying little Taeminnie... I hope Appa and Umma aren't awake because of our yelling...

"Taeminnie~ Did you get Sulli's gift yet?" I changed the subject.

"Neh." He answered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see. It's only two days away." He smiled.

"Neh..." I said "I'm sleeping now so good night." 

I closed his bedroom door and went into mine.

I went to my bed and started thinking about Sica...

 

Flashback

 

 

She's so perfect. Her scent is so pleasant, her face is so flawless, and lips are so kissable. Wait what did I say?

Did I grow from hating her for spilling coffee all over me into wanting to kiss her while she's sleeping? Oh God.

Yah Lee Donghae, you can't take advantage of a sleeping girl!

I couldn't help it... I planted a quick kiss on her lips.

So sweet yet so fast...

 

End of Flashback

 

WHAT?! IT WASN'T HER FIRST KISS. Her first was still with me though right? No, you can't even consider either of those a 'first kiss'. Just a little peck or smack on the lips... YEP LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT DONGHAE.

 

Siwon's POV

I got up early to get ready, hoping that if I start walking to the university with Hae, we can see the girls walking too. 

I took out my phone and called Fany. I got her number haha~

"Hello...?" She said in English. She sounded tired...

"Fany-ah~ Good morning!" I said.

"Siwon?!" She asked.

"Siwon oppa~" I corrected her.

"Haha, okay Siwon oppa what's up?" She laughed

"Just wondering when you and Jessica are leaving because I want to see you as soon as possible~"  I said. I'm probably to cheesy...

I heard Jessica giggling on the other side.... I'm on speaker?

"Yah, give me the phone Sica!" Fany yelled.

"Hello?" Fany asked.

"So are you heading out yet?" I asked.

"Neh, when we walk to school we pass your and Donghae's neighborhood so let's meet there!" Fany said.

"Okay, see you in a bit~" I hung up and called Donghae.

 

Tiffany's POV

Siwon is so sweet, I want to see him right now too!

"Sica-ah, Krys, ready yet?!" I yelled.

"Do you want to see Siwon that badly?" Sica asked.

"Of course she does, Sica. You don't even need to ask." Krystal smirked. I bet Sica told Krystal about us dating...

"Yah! Hey Krys are you walking with us? Sulli and Minho might be with Siwon." I pointed out.

"Sure. Wouldn't it be weird for all of us to walk together though? Haha." Krystal asked.

"So many people on one small sidewalk... Nice." She said.

"Whatever, so kaja?" I rushed them again.

We said good bye to Heechul oppa and left to Siwon oppa's neighborhood.

When we were almost there I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and put their chin on my shoulder

"Fany-ah, I missed you." Siwon was that someone.

"I missed you to!" I kissed his cheeks.

I didn't realize everyone was staring at us. Don't they have better stuff to do? 

"Fany-ah, I missed you~" Donghae mimicked and everyone laughed.

"Ahhh, so cheesy!" Krystal complained to Sulli.

"Hyung is just lucky he got a pretty Noona to be his girlfriend." Taemin complimented.

"Haha, I wonder how he managed to do that." Minho laughed.

He earned a glare from his Hyung, Siwon.

We started walking to school, yes all eight of us. It was weird how we all splited into our own conversations and little groups. I was of course with Siwon Oppa, Donghae was with Sica, Minho with Krystal, and Taemin with Sulli. 

 

Jessica's POV

"Sica, Sica, Sica, Sica!" Hae repeated.

"WHAT?!" He's so annoying.

"Sica-ah guess who you're going to have to tutor later~" Hae smirked.

"Oh, I don't know." I lied.

"Meee~" He smiled "You're walking home with me right?"

"Uh huh?" I said.

"Okay! I have no basketball games or practices today so it's all good." He said excitingly. He's excited for English tutoring? Wow...

"Jessica noona, are you tutoring me too?" Taemin asked.

"Stop butting in, Lee Taemin!" Hae hit his head.

"Oww..." Taemin rubbed his head.

"I didn't even hit you that hard!" Hae looked at Taemin's head and Taemin got him back.

"YAH!" Hae yelled. Taemin stuck his tounge out.

"So, are you tutoring me Noona?" Taemin smiled.

"If your Umma wants me to..." I said.

"Okay~" Taemin ran up to Minho, Sulli, and Krystal.

"Your brother is so cute." I smiled "One of my favorite Dongsaengs."

"YAH! What about me?" He made a cute face. 

"You're just a babo!" I squeezed his cheeks. Honestly, that was adorable.

He pouted.

I pouted too~

 

Minho's POV

Me and Krystal walked and chatted about school and I got to know her little by little! She seems to like it here a lot! That's always good. 

"Krystal, you're going to Sulli's party right?" I asked. That was a stupid question, Sulli is her closest friend.

"Yeah of course!" She smiled "I don't need to ask you, you're her Oppa."

"Neh," I laughed.

 

Sulli's POV

This might sound so weird but I have a feeling something big is going to happen soon, something that will change the rest of my life... Aish, Sulli why are you thinking like that when it's almost your birthday! 

While we walked it was all quiet between me and Taemin... I have nothing to say... He talks so much around other people but barely talks to me... I need to stop thinking about him, I don't know how I ended up liking my own cousin... Chincha? Is this wrong? Haha, I don't need to ask. This is so wrong, I better stop like NOW.

We're at school already. So think about school!

 

????????'s POV

"Have you found more information about where my sister is?" I asked with hope.

"Neh, sort of... I'll send you the files." The detective I hired said.

"Kamsahamnida." I hung up my phone and closed my eyes...

Okay here's the story. I'm supposed to have a Dongsaeng, my Appa, who just died last week told me... Appa and Umma shouldn't have kept this from me all along! I have the right to know I have a Dongsaeng. I never seen her and don't even know her name... All I got is her birthdate which happens to be tomorrow. I hope she lived a good 17 years without me. Appa told me that it was Umma's last wish before she died two years ago, as well as his. The only family member I have left is my Dongsaeng. I got to find her... I got to find her...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think this mysterious person is? You'll see after I update, but only if you comment and subscribe! K BAII~