Chapter 22

The Change

Sulli's POV

Everyone is sitting on the the breakfast table, eating breakfast. Except me, who's just playing with my food.

I knew I shouldn't have agreed to go see Unnie torrow just because Taeminnie says so! Aish...

You don't know how badly I want to skip school today and just go straight to my Unnie's cafe... I really considered asking Appa to skip too... 

"Appa, can I skip school today and just go see my Unnie?" I pouted.

"Andwae!" Siwon and Minho oppa answered for him.

"You're going to have so much homework to make up and you will regret it." Minho oppa smirked.

"Yeah. And, it's only a few hours of school! You can wait a little more." Siwon oppa added.

Nu uh, school is not only a few hours. I wish it was...

"The cafe isn't going anywhere, like Taeminnie said." Minho oppa teased.

"Yah." I said.

"Appaaaaa~" I tried to use my aegyo "Umma?~"

"Sulli-ah, you can't skip." Appa said "Your Oppa's are right, listen to them."

I pouted and continued to play with my food.

 

Skip to the final bell~

 

Taemin's POV

I saw Hyung and Sica noona walking so I ran up to them.

"Annyeong, Noona~" I said in my sweetest voice possible.

"Annyeong Taeminnie." She smiled.

"Hyung, can I borrow your car?" I asked.

"Waeyo?" He looked annoyed at me. Probably because I interrupted something... Mianhe~

"Please?" I used my aegyo "It's something important."

"Aish, fine." He said "If anything happens to my car, you're dead."

"Gomawo." I smiled "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

"Annyeong Hyung, annyeong Noona." I waved and quickly walked off to find Sulli.

 

Donghae's POV

"Looks like you're walking home with me." I smirked.

"Who said?" Sica asked. She took out her phone and dialed some numbers.

"Fany-ah, where are you?" Ahh, she called Tiffany.

"Aww... Fine, ditch me for your boyfriend." Sica pouted.

"Yah yah yah, whatever. Sica said "Have fun at your date."

She dialed another number...

"Soojungieeee?" She said "Are you walking home with me today?"

"Aish... Okay, see you later then." Sica pouted again and hung up.

"Fany, Krystal, Siwon, and Minho are going to the mall without me." She pouted.

"Yah, why are you calling so many people? Am I like the last person you want to walk home with?" I asked.

"More or less." She answered.

"Gee, thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Welcome~" She smiled.

"It's too early to go home..." I looked at my watch.

"Aniya, we have homework." She said.

"Psh, nerd." I scoffed.

"Yah, at least I get good grades!" She stuck her tounge out.

"So are you saying I don't?" I asked.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Lets play soccer out on the field." I said. 

"The weather isn't that nice..." She looked up at the sky.

"It's not that bad either." I said "Now Kaja."

She groaned and followed me.


Taemin's POV

I found Sulli walking with Krystal.

"Hey Krystal." I waved.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Sulli-ah, I'll take you to your Unnie's cafe." I said.

"Oh okay." Sulli smiled.

"Okay, I guess I'll look for Minho oppa then." Krystal said "Have fun..?"

"I will, haha." Sulli laughed "Annyeong~"

 

Donghae's POV

We luckily got the whole field to ourselves. It's usually occupied by the soccer team's practice, but I guess they don't have one today.

"Yah." I yelled across the field to Sica.

"What?" She sounded annoyed.

"Take this..." I mumbled as I kicked the soccer ball I got from the gym to her.

She stopped the ball with her foot, I guess she's not that bad at soccer.

"You think I don't know how to play?" She smirked and our soccer game started.

 

Sulli's POV

I got into Taemin's car he borrowed from Donghae and he drove me to my Unnie's cafe.

Have I ever been close to being this nervous in my whole life?... I'm shaking and my stomach feels like there's 'butterflies' in it...

"You excited?" Taemin asked.

"Of course!" I smiled sincerely.

"I remember when I was little, I always wanted an older sister... I only have 2 Oppas, I wanted just 1 Unnie... I wanted to play dolls and toys with her, to play dress up with her, or share girly secrets with. I guess you wouldn't understand, haha..." I explained.

"I guess not." Taemin laughed "But I think I get what you mean, I only have 1 Hyung after all."

"Neh." I nodded.

I started spacing out and thinking of stupid things... What if the cafe is closed? Aniya, no one closes this early, babo.

Does she know I'm coming, like did the Appa call her beforehand or anything? 

"Sulli-ah, we're here." The car stopped in the parking lot of a cafe. 

"That was fast..." I mumbled.

"Haha, it's not that far away from our school." Taemin unbuckled his seatbelt.

The cafe is practically empty now, it's way passed lunch time.

I slowly walked to the front door and pushed it open.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" A waitress greeted us.

There's something about her that's really familiar, and really like someone I've know and met before...

"U-unnie?..." I managed to say.

"Neh?" The waitress asked.

"Uhm..." Taemin coughed "We're looking for Choi Sooyoung?"

Taemin-ah, she has a name tag, you know?...

"Choi Sooyoung imnida... You are?..." She looked at Taemin and I trying to remember our faces.

"You probably don't know me, but you know her for sure." Taemin put both his hands on my shoulder and dragged me in front of my Unnie "This is Choi Sulli, your long lost Dongsaeng."

Thanks for speaking for me Taemin, I can't even talk...

Unnie stood there with a blank face, she seemed shocked...

"Her birthday was a few days ago, we hired the same detective to look for each other, what a coincidence."

"So you're my Dongsaeng I've been looking for!" Unnie suddenly hugged me.

"Sooyoung? what's up with all the noise?" A guy came out of the kitchen.

"Ryeowook Hyung?..." I heard Taemin mumble.

"Wookie-ah, she's Sulli, my younger sister I've been looking for." Unnie said with excitment.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He smiled at me and Taemin.

"Hyung." Taemin said "Remember me? Taeminnie?"

"Donghae's brother?" The guy named Ryeowook asked.

"I'm glad you remembered." Taemin smiled "I used to always folow you and Hyung around everywhere."

"Haha, yeah." Ryeowook laughed.

"Wookie, we're closing early today." Sooyoung said "I want to talk about everything and get everything explained..."

"Neh, we can close a little early, it won't hurt." Ryeowook said "I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up."

"Hyung, let me help you." Taemin said as he put an apron on.

"Gomawo." Sooyoung smiled.

We have a lot of explaining to do, but we sat there not knowing what to ask first...

"Unnie-ah, why did Appa and Umma leave me?..." I asked a question that was burning to be answered.

"I honestly don't know the whole story..." Unnie said "I only know that we were in debt because of our uncle, but I don't know why our parents gave you away and not me..."

"Oh..." I kind of wanted an answer... But okay...

"How did you guys know my name?" Unnie asked.

"My parents remembers you." I answered "I mean, my parents who took care of me all these years..."

"Ahh." She said "I don't know if I know them though... Haha."

"It's okay, maybe you will remember them if you see them." I smiled.

"Neh!" She smiled back

We continued chatting and got to know one another more.

~

Unnie is a really cheerful and hilarious person, I don't really have good humor like her, haha. 

I enjoy talking to her a lot!

It's starting to get dark, so Taemin had no choice but to rush me to go home.

"Do you want to see my parents?" I asked my Unnie.

"Yes, but not today... It's late already." Unnie smiled.

"Arrasso, I'm coming tomorrow to help you in the cafe, okay?" I said.

"Neh." She said.

"Annyeong~" I waved.

"Annyeong" They waved back.

I unwillingly left the cafe... I really like my Unnie, she's as amazing as I thought she would be.

Taemin started the car and drove me home.

"Yah, your parents might want to do the DNA tests to make sure about her being your sister...." Taemin said "Don't be offended because of that, okay?"

"What is this? A TV show? I think you watch too much TV, Taeminnie." I laughed "But yeah, I won't be offended if they do... They just want to make sure."

"Mhm." He smiled.

 

Donghae's POV

"You're...good...." I panted and on the field.

"You're... good too." She tried to catch her breath as she hugged the ball and sat down on the field next to me.

I'm surprised she's not scared of getting grass stains all over her dress like a princess. Or maybe she's too tired to care.

We sat on the field and rest for a while until we thought it was about time to go home.

~

"We should do that again someday, it was fun." I smiled as I picked up my backpack.

"Neh~" She smiled back.

We headed out the school gates and I suddenly felt a drop of rain on my nose.

"Crap..." I cursed under my breath "Lee Taemin..."

"What the heck? The weather was just fine this morning!" Sica pouted "So I didn't bring an umbrella or jacket..."

"Lets just hurry so we can get home before it turns into a thunder storm!" I teased and grabbed her wrist.

It started raining harder and we are getting wet. I remembered the jacket I had in my backpack and took it out for Sica to wear.

"Gomawo." She smiled as I put it over her and she put on the hood.

"How about you?" She asked.

"You owe me if I'm sick." I smirked.

"Yah, what?!" She yelled.

We're not anywhere close to Sica's house or even mine... Lets just hope it really doesn't turn into a thunder storm.

We ran as fast as we could. I could honestly run faster, but with this princess I'm dragging, nah....

We heard a sound like thunder strike.

"Karma... I hate you." A soaking wet Sica said.

"Yah, we're not going to make it to either one of our houses. Find a spot where we and stay for a little." I said.

We found a spot with a roof/cover and we sat there waiting for the rain to stop.

"I'm so soaking wet..." Sica groaned "If you didn't insist on playing soccer, I would be home a long time ago."

Haha, of course she blames it on me.

"Mhm, but guess what? There's nothing you can do about it now~" I teased.

"I hate you..." She mumbled.

I took out some tissues but she took out her phone and dialed a number...

"Oppaaa?" I thought she was talking to me with that aegyo of hers for a second... But no, it was the lucky person on the otherside of the phone...

"It's Sica, not Krystal. Didn't you look at your caller ID?" She said.

"It's raining so hard I can't get home..." She pouted.

"I'm at--" She looked around for signs.

"Oppa, I'm at--" She said "Oppa?"

"My phone died..." She mumbled "Let me see yours."

"I didn't bring it." I said.

"What?!" She asked.

"I said I didn't--" I repeated.

"I know, I know." She said "Why didn't you?"

"Because I didn't think I would need it?" I asked.

"Oh my God..." She said in English.

"Haha." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yah, it's not funny!" She said "I was going to ask Heechul oppa to drive us back, but now we're both stuck here."

"Yah, calm down." I said "The rain will stop soon enough."

"Aish." She sighed.

I handed her a tissue to dry herself, but we're both pretty soaked, a small tissue won't help.

"Gomawo." She took it and tried to dry herself a little.

The rain seemed like it wasn't planning to stop anytime soon.

I sat there watching the rain when I felt something on my shoulders.

Jessica.

She's adorable when she's sleeping. I remember the last time she slept on my shoulders at the theater. Haha, memories...

She makes me kind of want to fall asleep too, but if I do, you never know what will happen to us... It's dangerous sleeping outside, duh.

~

The rain got lighter, so I took the chance to wake up Sica and rush home. It's pretty dark now.

"Sica-ah." I shook her.

"Jessica Jung!" I yelled.

"Mmm?" She rubbed her eye.

"The rain is lighter now, we better run to your house quickly!" I said as I got up.

I took her hand and we ran in the rain, together.

~

 

Jessica's POV

We finally reached our house after running in the rain. I rang the door bell, hoping for someone to answer quickly, I don't want to be out here for even another second.

Umma answered the door, since we don't have any maids.

"Sooyeon?" Umma looked at me and Donghae "What happened to you two?"

"My brother took my car so we had to walk..." Donghae answered.

"Oh... Kamnsamnida for walking Sooyeon home first." Umma thanked him.

"It's nothing." He smiled as he rain his hand through his wet hair.

"It's still raining, come in and dry yourself before you catch a cold." Umma said.

"It's alright." Hae said.

"Aniya, I'll feel bad if you got sick." Umma insisted "Come on in." 

Hae obeyed and he went inside our house.

"Heechul has clothing that would probably fit you. You have to wait until he gets back from driving out to find Sooyeon."

"Oppa is looking for me?!" I asked.

"Neh, you know how much your Oppa loves you." Umma answered "He was worried when you hung up on him."

"Ani... My phone ran out of batteries..." I explained.

"I'll call him and tell him you're back." Umma said as she handed us towels "You both go dry yourselves first."

"Hae oppa, follow me. There's hairdryers upstairs." I smiled.

"Uh..." He hesitated.

"Come on!" I said.

He followed me up stairs and into my room for the extra hairdryer I have.

"Wow, you're really a princess." He looked at my room.

"Haha, yep~" I smiled as I plugged in the hairdryer for him.

"I'm going to go use the hairdryer in the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said.

 

Donghae's POV

I dried my hair and looked at Sica's room. She really does have some interesting stuff in here.

"Unnie, you're home now right? Do you have my--" Someone came into Sica's room "Donghae!?"

"Annyeong Krystal." I chuckled.

"Oppa, change into this." Sica came in with what seemed like Heechul's clothing "You can use my bathroom."

"You're lucky that you get to wear clothing the diva picks." Krystal laughed.

"Diva?" I asked.

"Heechul oppa." Sica said.

"Oh..." I nodded as I went into Sica's bathroom to change.

Dang, Heechul's style... This is all new stuff too, with the tag not cut and all.

~

Sica was blow drying her hair while she and Krystal giggled about something when I came out of her bathroom.

"Haha, Oppa's stuff fits you pretty well." Krystal laughed.

"Neh." Sica agreed.

"Yah, Twinnie." Heechul came into Sica's room.

Twinnie?... 

"They're not twins, it's just because Oppa and Unnie are alike in so many ways..." Krystal whispered to me.

"What?" Sica asked. 

"I was wondering if Donghae is ready for me to drive him home yet." He said.

"Oh, yeah I'm ready." I smiled.

"My clothing fits you." He smiled "How do you like it?"

"It's nice." I laughed.

We went downstairs and thanked Mrs. Jung.

"Kamnsamnida for having me over." I bowed.

"No problem!" She smiled "I should thank you for taking care of Sooyeon for me instead!"

"It was my fault anyway." I smiled.

"Aniya, the weathers fault." She joked.

"Gomawo, Hae~" Sica smiled "It really wasn't your fault."

"Okay." I laughed.

"Annyeong~" I waved and went into Heechul's car.

~

I showed Heechul the direction to my house and he stopped in front of my house.

"Gomawo for the clothing." I smiled.

"No problem, I have tons." He laughed.

"And thanks for taking me home." I said.

"Haha, thanks for taking care of my sister then." He said.

"How long can this go on for?" I joked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Well annyeong~" I opened the door and went home.

And there was Taemin, sitting there and waiting for an explaination of why I'm home so late... 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg, sorry... I didn't realize I haven't updated for almost a month... I log on everyday, but I rarely update... SO SORRRRYYYYY!!!!

No, I'm not giving up on this Fanfic, and I'm not planning too. I see in the comments that some of you really like it, even though I think it's pretty bad...

Please excuse any grammer/spelling/typo errors... I typed this up pretty fast because I haven't updated for such a long time...

This chappie was mainly Sooyoung and Sulli, Taelli(ish?), and Haesica even though Sifany and Minstal did hang out at the mall, I didn't write about it haha...

Continue to support by commenting and subscribing~