Chapter 3

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun hummed while washing his customer's car at the workshop. He's still oblivious to the fact that a pair of dark purple eyes is watching him secretly. While he was rinsing the car, a pair of hand hugged him from behind. He smiles as he aware of who that person is. Suddenly, a playful smirk was formed on his face.

Baekhyun stopped spraying the water towards the car then he pointed the spray towards the person behind him and started to spray the water. The girl screamed and run awY from Baekhyun as he follow her to continue spraying the girl.

"Oppa stop!" said Krystal while laughing out laud. The latter just give her a merong and continue to spray her. The siblings continued to play with each other when suddenly a group of teens seems to be stalking them.

Baekhyun rattled and immediately asked his sister to go inside. "Ahh why oppa~ I still want to play~~" Krystal whined as she splashed the water towards her brother. "I said go inside! Hurry!" . Krystal put on a long face and stomped her feet doing as her brother said.

Baekhyun wiped his face with a small towel and rush towards the troop. "Err.. May I help you..?" the troop apalled with the question and explicited an unknown words that brought Baekhyun into the confusion. He frowned as he tried to catch those words. At the moment, he also caught a glimpse of their eyes which is blue that make he thought something that rattled him a lot.

Baekhyun shook his head as he back to the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter