Chapter 1

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the past 500 years ago- the forest that once full of serenity and harmony, it had changed when these two different species had some arguements where no one knows the reason. Those green eyes looked precisely on those blue eyes madly in furious. It make out the atmosphere filled with the anger. A pack of wolves started to howl and without hesitation, they made an attack on vampires, the blue eyes by biting them greedily. The vampires used their ability to prevent from getting bitten which is warbling to hurt the wolves' ears. While everyone was focusing on the war, the leader of the pack tried to assassinate a young girl vampire who has a pair of purple eyes with a single bite on her shoulder. But it is such a failure when the leader of vampires, Kim Ravi successfully saved his younger sister. Ravi was livid and lost control when someone tried to hurt his the only one precious family member, so he made a curse to murder the leader of pack. His curse was too strong and there's no remedy to cure it. The son of the wolf saw the incident and simultaneously attacked Ravi. As Ravi was attacked, he screamed " RUN SISTER, RUN!" but the girl shilly-shally and has no idea so he pushed the wolf to save her brother. But the wolf was on top on her and they both exchanged glares for a second then Ravi helped her. He yelled " I say RUN! " after that, she took a step and ran in a fear lleaving her brother.

 

*   *   *   *   * 

 

"Appa!" he shooked hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter