Chapter 2

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help me," said the girl. "Help me to find the wolves. I need them to pay what they've owed," 

Hongbin knodded, "Anything for you miss. Since Ravi now has dead I summon myself to be your  assistant until my last breathe," he bowed respectfully. The girl stand up and walk away without spare a glance and followed by her new assistant.

Suddenly she stopped and said, "Carry my brother. CAREFULLY or your blood is mine," the man just obeyed and carried Ravi on his shoulder without a word or any face expression.

 

500 years later...

"Son...p-please t-take a g-good care of...your sister...one day...t-they will c-claim her and..." the old man gulp his saliva and tried to continue his words but he felt weak. "Dad? Who are they? No please! You have to be strong! I'm not ready yet to replace you! No! Dad!" the boy shook his father's body. The old man tried to reach his son's cheek but failed when he felt a jolt of pain on his chest. "P-protect your little sister, s-son," with his last smile the father let out his last breathe on his son's lap. "DAD!! NOOO!!!!!"

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep with sweats covered his face. 'It was the same dream again' he thought. It has been 500 years but his father's last words keep playing in his mind over and over and never did once it fails to scare him. He also tried to search who are 'they' that his dad was talking about but he's still clueless. It's also has been 500 years since he replaced his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter