"Heehyun"

CatChae/ChaeHyun's Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How many times do I have to tell to stop calling me that!" Heehyun said angrily as soon as she stepped inside their dorm.

 

"What's wrong with calling you by your name?!" Said by Chaeyeon who's tailing behind her.

 

Heehyun dropped her stuffs on the floor of the living room before facing the girl.

 

"Because I don't want you to!" She said firmly as she glared at the younger girl.

 

Chaeyeon brow raised "seriously?"

 

"You shouldn't call me that in the first place. I'm older than you, you should use honorifics!"

 

Chaeyeon clicked her tongue "but you allowed others to call you that. Even Somi who is way younger than you."

 

"Just stop calling me that! No more questions!" Heehyun said before heading to their shared room and slam the door.

 

Chaeyeon was left on the living room, baffled. She massages her temples before facing their other members. "I'm going out for awhile."

 

The members were just standing there, confused about the situation. Doesn't have any clue in what to do.

 

"Let's let them be for now." Eunice said and the members nodded their head in agreement.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

Heehyun was concentrating in composing when her phone rang.

 

"Sejeong? What does she need?"

 

She grabbed the phone and answer it. "Hello"

 

"Yo kitty!"

 

Heehyun scowled. "What do you want?!"

 

"My my, too friendly aren't we? Anyway, It's about Chaeyeon."

 

Hearing the girl's name, Heehyun rose from her seat. "What's wrong? What happened to her? Is she ok?" She said worriedly

 

 

"calm down. She's ok, and she's alive. Can you come and pick her up tho?"

 

She felt relieved but still confused and a little bit worried.

 

"She's kind of drunk. She passed out and won't budge. Our manager will arrive later, we don't want to get scolded for drinking." Sejeong paused for a moment. "-- and I think you two need to talk."

 

Heehyun gritted her teeth. "Alright. I'll be there soon. Thanks"

 

-----------------------------

 

"Wow, you got here so fast!" Tipsy Sejeong said as soon as she saw Heehyun's face.

 

"Where is she?" But before Sejeong can answer, Chungha dragged her into the bathroom.

 

"On her bed." Nayoung answered instead. "Sorry, I wasn't able to stop her from getting drunk."

 

Heehyun smiled a bit. "Nah, its not your fault." She proceeded to the girl's room.

 

She saw Chaeyeon being cuddled by Yoojung. "Oh Heehyun Unnie!" The latter said when she noticed her presence.

 

"I'm here to pick her up. Sorry for the trouble." She said as she pick up the stuffs of her co-member.

 

Yoojung shook her head "it's cool, unnie."

 

Heehyun stared at Chaeyeon's sleeping face. The girl has her brows creased even in her sleep. She sighed, feeling guilty.

 

----------------------------------

 

It's already late and all of the DIA members are sleeping, excluding Heehyun. She is currently staring at the girl on the bed opposite of her's. She's feeling bad about it but if only the girl listened to her, it wouldn't happen. She told her a lot of times that she shouldn't call her by her name but the girl won't stop.  It might be petty but she has an acceptable reason behind it. She sighed. Realizing that it's late, she decided to sleep.

 

After an hour, Heehyun is already sleeping but it was disturb when she felt someone crawling on her bed then she felt arms wrapped around her waist.

 

"Chaeyeon-ah?" Heehyun said after recognizing the warmth.

 

Heehyun was about to turn around but Chaeyeon stopped her.

 

"Don't look. Just - just stay still." Chaeyeon said softly

 

Heehyun wanted to protest but Chaeyeon pulled her closer. So close that she could feel the chest of the girl pressed on her back. Heehyun blushed but she thought that it's not the time to think about that.

 

"What's wrong?" She asked

 

Chaeyeon pulled her closer again and pressed her forehead on her back. "Are - are you still mad?"

 

"What?"

 

"I'm so sorry." The younger girl said barely audible.

 

Heehyun felt Chaeyeon's face pressed on her back and then she felt wetness.

 

"Is she crying." She thought

 

She loosen the arm on her waist so that she can turn around and face the girl. She felt her heart dropped when she saw the crying face of her beloved.

 

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Heehyun caresses Chaeyeon's cheeks and wipe the tears with her thumb.

 

"Please don't hate me." Chaeyeon said while her tears still continuously falling.

 

Heehyun pulls the girl closer and rest her forehead on the girl's forehead.

 

"Why would I hate you? You know that I can hate you." She said gently as she rub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter