Heal It

CatChae/ChaeHyun's Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DIA got invited in an event. All of them were excited because its been awhile since they last had a schedule together. They thought it's a great day until an accident happened. While performing their last song, Mr.Potter, Heehyun fell from the stage.

 

When the performance ended, Chaeyeon rushed off the stage to talk to their manager and stage director.

 

"Why did you let Heehyun Unnie back on stage? Her fall was terrible, there's no way that she didn't hurt herself ." She complained to the manager but before the latter can answer, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

 

"It's not their fault, Chaeyeon-ah. I told them that I'm fine." Heehyun said. The other girls approached them and asked what happened. Heehyun smiled, assuring the girls that she's fine.

 

Chaeyeon frowned "No you are not, I saw you winced more than twice. You couldn't even lift your leg for the last pose. I also saw you clutching your back while you were on the floor." She said worriedly.

 

Everyone turned to Heehyun, which made the girl smile awkwardly.

 

"Oppa, let's go to the hospital and have Heehyun Unnie checked."

 

Heehyun was about to protest but Chaeyeon glared at her.

 

"Unnie"

 

Heehyun sighed and nodded her head

 

----------

 

Heehyun is looking at her casted foot, seeing it makes her feel pathetic. She was aware that the stage was too small for them but she forgot to be cautious about it. She feels stupid and embarrassed. Now, she can't move freely and has to rely on her members. She doesn't like it, she hates feeling helpless. But stubborn as she is, she tries to get up alone and refused to call anyone for help.

 

"Where do you think you're going with that injured foot?"

 

Heehyun's head whipped to the source of sound. There's Chaeyeon leaning on the door with her arms crossed on her chest. She's staring at her with her one brow raised.

 

"I'm going to get something to drink." She said, feeling a little bit nervous on the gaze that she's getting from the girl.

 

"Stay here, I'll get it for you." Chaeyeon said, more like commanded, before she walked away.

 

Heehyun let out a breath of relief. "She's really scary sometimes." She lay back on her bed, waiting for the younger girl to arrive.

 

Chaeyeon arrived with a pitcher of water and a drinking glass on her hand. She handed a glass of water to the older girl as she sits on the bed. After drinking, Chaeyeon put the glass on the bedside table.

 

"You scared me earlier. My heart dropped when I saw you fell." Chaeyeon said as she look into the eyes of the older girl "I didnt know what to do. It hurts that I couldn't do anything because we are still performing."

 

Heehyun grab the hand of the worried girl. "I know. I'm sorry." She's saw how worried the girl was after she re stage. The younger girl couldn't take her worried eyes off her while still performing. It touched her, seeing the concern of the younger girl. Although the concern made her happy, she also doesn't want to see the girl's panicked and troubled expression.

 

Chaeyeon brought the hand of Heehyun on her cheek. "I don't want to see you get hurt again."

 

Heehyun caresses Chaeyeon's cheek. "I'll be careful next time."

 

Chaeyeon smiled “Starting today, I’ll keep an eye on you. I’m going to make sure that you are not going to overexert yourself. I’ll help you to recover fast, so please listen to me and be a good patient ok?”

 

Heehyun sighed and nodded her head. Knowing how strict Chaeyeon can be, it made her nervous.

 

"Are you hurt anywhere else?"

 

Heehyun shook her head.

 

"Really?"

 

Heehyun nodded her head. "Yes" she answered, trying to brush off the concern of the younger girl.

 

Chaeyeon pulled down the blanket unto the girl's waist then she roam her eyes. She pointed a tiny scar on the older girl's arm. "Does this hurt?"

 

"No" Heehyun answered with a smile. "Thats an old scar, silly."

 

Chaeyeon's eyes roamed again. "How about this one?" She said pointing on the bruise on the right arm of the older girl.

 

"I think so" Curious about the girl is going to do if she said yes.

 

Chaeyeon bent down and plant a soft peck on the part where she pointed.

 

Heehyun's eyes grew wide. She's not expecting it. Chaeyeon met her eyes. "Better?"

 

Although confused at the odd behavior, Heehyun nodded her head.

 

"And this?" This time she's pointing on the exposed right shoulder of the girl.

 

"Maybe"

 

Then again, Chaeyeon planted a soft kiss on it. "Better?"

 

“Yes” Heehyun lift her hand "I hurt my hand too"

 

Chaeyeon smiled, the older girl finally caught on. She grab the hand and kiss the back of it. "Where else?"

 

Heehyun pointed her forehead "here"

 

Chaeyeon bent down and kiss it.

 

"Here" She pointed her cheek this time while she stares at the girl intently, looking hypnotized.

 

Again, Chaeyeon bent down and kiss it, lingering her lips there for a while before pulling away.

 

"Here" she said in low deep voice. Pointing on the corner of her lips.

 

Chaeyeon blushed, it’s obvious that the girl pointed that part not because it hurts, it's impossible that she's feeling pain there, she chose that part for other reason.

 

Although hesitating a bit, Chaeyeon decided to go for it. She leaned forward and kiss her target area. When her lips touches the corner lips of the other girl, she felt her face heating up.

 

As Chaeyeon pulls away, Heehyun's body unconsciously followed. She's now sitting up, facing the younger girl. She lift her hand and touch her lips "Here" she breathily said, gazing lovingly into the eyes of the younger girl.

 

Chaeyeon breath hitched. She stares back at the older girl and she can see the longing in her eyes.

 

She started thinking of the consequences. If she's going to do it, she's stepping beyond the limitation that she set between them. It's beyond friendship. Their relationship might change after it, although it has already changed recently. But if she's not going to do it, she might hurt the older girl and also herself. It also might change their relationship, negatively, and it is something that she wouldn't want to happen. She stopped herself from thinking further and just succumb to what her heart desires.

 

She gulped before leaning forward. She tilt her head a bit before her lips meet the waiting lips of the older girl.

 

As Chaeyeon press her lips against Heehyun's, the latter slowly wrap one arm around the slim waist of former.

 

After few seconds, Chaeyeon pulled away but before she can move away even more, she realized that she couldn't and it is because of the arm curled around her. Still feeling shy, she turned her blushing face towards the older girl.

 

Their eyes locked.

 

Heehyun, also blushing but feeling less shy, lift her free arm. She lay her hand on the cheek of the younger girl.

 

"It is still hurting." With her heart pounding hard on her chest, she whispered.

 

She leans closer to the girl. Their faces are just inches apart and both of them can feel each other's breath on their faces.

 

"It hurts." She whispered onto the lips of Chaeyeon. She moves closer, their lips are barely touching.

 

"Heal it."

 

She finally press her lips to hers. The hand that was on the cheeks slowly moves toward the back of the younger girl's head, pulling her closer.

 

Heehyun started laying down back on the bed while pulling Chaeyeon with her. The latter's entire body, without her knowing, is already on the bed.

 

Ignoring the pain from her body, Heehyun pulled Chaeyeon closer as she deepens the kiss. She started moving her lips, tasting the upper and lower lip of the girl simultaneously.

 

Chaeyeon, feeling inexperienced, she let the older girl dominate as she follows her lead.

 

Heehyun the lower lip of Chaeyeon before nipping it, which made the latter to open . She took this opportunity to insert her tongue into the girl's mouth. Now that she was able to taste the sweetness of the girl's mouth, she couldn't help but to want more. Her hand went inside the girl's shirt, now caressing the smooth skin of her curvy waist, moving upwards as she continue kissing the younger girl. Wanting to change their position, Heehyun slowly turning Chaeyeon on her back without detaching their bodies but while doing so, she felt a pain.

 

"Ouch" she groaned on Chaeyeon's lips which made the said girl to pull away immediately.

 

"Are you ok?" Chaeyeon asked worriedly. "Where does it hurt?" She roams her eyes and it stopped to the casted foot of the older girl, where the latter's hand is. "Did you twist it more? But it's casted already." Chaeyeon bit her finger. "What to do? Should I call the doctor?" She was about to get off the bed but a hand grab her arm.

 

Heehyun smiled gently "I'm ok. It doesn't hurt anymore."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter