Strawberry Fight

CatChae/ChaeHyun's Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It's Dia's freeday, well except for the always busy Chaeyeon who has a photoshoot, so all of them did what they had to do. Eunice went to supermarket with Eunjin to buy foods. Yebin and Jenny went to mall to shop for necessities and other personal requests by the members, Eunchae went to school, while Heehyun chose to stay in their dorm.

 

She's currently watching a movie on her laptop while eating snacks when the door of their dorm opened. A tired looking Chaeyeon appeared.

 

"Chaeyeon-ah, you are early" She greeted the girl without moving an inch from her current position.

 

Chaeyeon pouted. "Our photoshoot was canceled in the midway. So we have to resched it."

 

Heehyun frowned, if Chaeyeon's photoshoot was resched it means that the younger girl's free time will be reduced. It got her worried because the girl doesn't get enough rest these days.

 

"Aw, Come here" she patted the floor beside her.

 

Chaeyeon followed the older girl and sits beside her.

 

Heehyun patted the younger girl's head and caresses her hair. "You must be tired."

 

The younger girl nodded before she leans her head on her neck and wrap her arms around her waist. She pulled the girl closer and kissed the top of her head the she continued comforting the girl by caressing her arms.

 

This kind of intimacy is natural to them and it started during their P101 days. They got closer in the show because unlike before, they only have each other at that time (Dani is a bit younger for them to rely on). They seek each other for comfort if they are having a bad day, and lean on each other when times are getting hard to endure alone. Their constant skinship was misunderstood by the other trainees, thinking that the two of them are in relationship. They denied but almost no one believed it, thus the others are just saying that they are in love but too stupid to realize it. They both just shook it off because they know what the real deal between them is. 

 

Heehyun broke the silence. "I'm watching a movie, wanna watch it with me?"

 

Chaeyeon lifted her head to look at her. "Hmn, let me think about it. Let me change my clothes first." Then she stood up and walk towards their shared room.

 

After few minutes, Chaeyeon came back and saw that the girl is eating something. And when she was able to distinguish what the older girl is eating, her eyes grew wide.

 

"Is that strawberry Unni?" She said excitedly

 

The said girl turned her gaze to her. "Yes, a very fresh one."

 

Chaeyeon smiled widely as she kneel beside the older girl "Can I have some?" She said cutely, looking like a puppy who's asking her master for a snack.

 

Seeing the girl's cute smile, Heehyun can't help but melt inside. She wanted to smile but she didn't because of the sudden mischievous idea popped inside her head. "Sorry, but no." She grabbed another piece and put it inside .

 

"What? Why?" Chaeyeon sulked

 

"Because it's not enough for me. If you want one, give me something in return."

 

Chaeyeon raised a brow. "What do you want then?"

 

Heehyun shrugged. "I don't know, what can you offer?"

 

"I have a strawberry chocolate"

 

"I'm not in mood for chocolates"

 

"I'll give you my favorite strawberry milk"

 

"Sorry, but I don't like babies' drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter