Sweet Gesture

My Serendipity

"Don't tell me you're..." Jiyeon said while pointing to L.Joe. They were already walking towards the school gate.

L.Joe nodded.

"You carried me?! Whoa! You got some strength within your body, huh." Jiyeon tried to joke.

L.Joe just glared at her.

"Ok, I'll shut my mouth." She acted as if she's zipping .

"Let's go." L.Joe pulled her closer to him.

"Ya! Would you please stay a little far from me." She glared at him.

"Why? Do you already feel those butterflies on your tummy?" L.Joe teased.

"Yeah, right. Whatever, Lee Byunghun."

 

After a couple of minutes, they arrived home.

"We're home!" Jiyeon shouted.

"Oh, you're already here! Come here, dinner is already prepared." Mrs. Lee said.

After putting down their bags, they went to the dining area. Jiyeon was surprised to see Minki sitting on one of the chairs in the dining area.

"Why are you here?" Jiyeon asked.

"I'm his cousin." Minki smiled then pointed to L.Joe.

"Cousin?!"

"Yup! Why? Do I look like a frog compared to him?"

"Uh, n-no. It's just... you're cute." Jiyeon said then covered . "O-Oh, it's not-"

"You don't have to explain. I know I'm cute." Minki said then winked at her.

She laughed at him.

"When are you going home?" L.Joe asked Minki.

"Hey, I just got here but you already want me to go home? That hurts, hyung." Minki acted as if his chest is aching.

"Here. I prepared this." Mrs. Lee interrupted and put the snack on the table.

"Eating time!" Minki shouted as if he wasn't making a 'drama-scene' a while ago.

 

After eating, Jiyeon went to her room to change her clothes and to do her assignments.

 

She was already writing something on her notebook when suddenly, someone opened the door.

"Hi, noona!" Minki said then sat beside her on the floor.

"Oh, Minki-yah, what brings you here?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just wanna see you." He smiled.

Jiyeon laughed at Minki.

"You're still young but you already know how to use that sweet side of you." Jiyeon said, still laughing a bit.

"Waeyo? Is it already working on you, noona?" He said then winked at her.

"Aigoo! This little guy.." She patted his head.

"Ya, Minki. I told you to get some chips not to talk to that girl." L.Joe interrupted.

Jiyeon frowned a bit while Minki smirked on the other hand.

"Why, hyung? Are you jealous?" Minki asked, teasing L.Joe.

"Mworago? Are you kidding me? Why would I be jealous? I'm starving that's why I want you to hurry up and take those damn chips to our room." L.Joe answered then walked out.

"Pssshh. That guy." Jiyeon whispered to herself.

"Arasso, arasso. You don't need to shout." Minki said. "I'll go now, noona. Good night!" Minki waved then went out of her room.