Incident

My Serendipity

"This will be your room, my dear." Mrs. Lee told Jiyeon.

Jiyeon put down her bag.

"Thanks, Mrs. Lee. But I think this room is too huge for me." She said, shyly.

"Oh, don't be shy, Jiyeon. And this room isn't too huge for you. By the way, just call me Aunt Hyunhae." The woman smiled at her.

"N-Nae."

"Just put your clothes inside your closet. This room doesn't have its own bathroom, but you can always share Byunghun-ah's bathroom."

"W-What? I-I have to share a bathroom with him?" She asked with eyes wide open.

"Yes, my dear. I'm sorry, but you just have to share it with him." Mrs. Lee answered.

"Oh, all right. Thanks for everything, Mrs. Lee---err, Aunt Hyunhae." She smiled at her.

The woman kissed her on the cheek, "Goodnight, dear."

She closed the door when L.Joe's mother went out.

 

"Oh~ What a tiring day." Jiyeon said and let out a heavy sigh.

After putting all her clothes inside her closet, she saw another door near the closet.

She decided to open it. It's a door connected to L.Joe's bathroom.

 

"Woah." Jiyeon murmured. The bathroom looks really awesome.

"I want to take a half bath. Then, I'll go to sleep." She said and started to lock the doors.

 

She was busy playing with the bubbles on the tub when she heard someone opened the door.

It was L.Joe! They had an eye-to-eye contact. Jiyeon's eyes widened for she can clearly see L.Joe's upper body.

That's when Jiyeon panicked and screamed at the top of her lungs. L.Joe had the same reaction too, then he went outside the bathroom and closed the door.

 

Jiyeon rushed and dressed herself then went out of the bathroom.

She can still feel the fast beating of her heart. She placed her hand on her chest.

"Gosh, why am I feeling like this?! That bastard!" She exclaimed.

 

L.JOE'S POV.

 

What did just happened back there?! Why the hell is she inside my bathroom?!

L.Joe asked himself.

"It would be disastrous everyday because of that girl." He sighed, full of exaggeration.

 

THE NEXT DAY.

 

"Good morning, auntie." She greeted Mrs. Lee.

"Oh, you're an early riser. Good morning too." The woman smiled at her as she place the plates on the dining table.

"How was your sleep?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"It's f-fine." She almost blurted out the incident last night.

"But I think I heard you screamed last night?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"O-Oh, yes. I saw a 'cockroach', it went inside the bathroom while I was taking a bath. I'm scared with that insect that's why I screamed." She lied. She bit her lip, please forgive me this time.

"Good morning!" The cockroach, err, L.Joe greeted and sat on one of the chairs in the dining area.

"Good morning, son." Mrs. Lee greeted back.

"Where's dad?" L.Joe asked.

"I'm here." A man answered. Jiyeon looked at theman.

So~ He's L.Joe's father.. Jiyeon said inside her mind.

"Your Jiyeon? Minji's daughter?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yes. I am." She answered.

"How are you? The last time we saw you, you were only eight years old." Mr. Lee laughed a little.

"I'm doing good. I can't remember the time that I met your family."

"You were too young then." Mr. Lee said. "I'm Byunghun's father. Call me Uncle Jungshin."

"Nae." Jiyeon smiled at Mr. Lee.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Lee said.