'First Meeting'

My Serendipity

Jiyeon was standing near a tall tree, waiting patiently for Suzy, her bestfriend.

"Ugh! She's late again." She said.

After a couple of minutes, she saw Suzy walking near the school entrance. She ran to meet her.

Because she was busy running, she didn't saw the rock that was on the ground and tripped herself.

Her eyes widened when she realized what will happen next---she's going to fall flat on her face.

But then, it didn't happen.

Someone alertedly catched her arm to avoid her from kissing the ground. It was L.Joe.

"T-Thank y-you, L.Joe." She said in a low, shy voice. She's usually calm around other people even though she avoids them, but whenever L.Joe is around, she gets nervous, and starts to stammer.

She realized that he's still holding her arm. She pulled it.

 

That's when Suzy came to them.

"Jiyeon. Are you ok?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"Yes, I am. Let's go." They left L.Joe after thanking him.

"Why are we running? Are we in a Marathon?" Suzy asked between her fast breathing.

"It's just.... ugh~ Never mind. C'mon, I still need to study for the quiz later."

 

"Jiyeon-ah....Jiyeon-ah....Ya! Park Jiyeon!" Suzy shouted.

"What?" She asked, a bit irritated.

"You were having a daydream, haven't you?" Susy asked teasingly.

"Whatever." She answered instead and tried to focus her attention on their teacher.

"Woo, I know that you've been thinking about L.Joe a while ago." Suzy said and smiled playfully.

"Ms. Bae, why aren't you listening?" Their teacher asked Suzy.

She laughed silently. She looked at Suzy and sticked out her tongue.

 

RECESS.

"Let's have snack together, Jiyeon." Suzy said when they were walking to the door.

"No thanks. I think I'll skip eating snack today. I guess I'll just study somewhere." She answered.

"When did you start learning how to diet?" Suzy said while laughing.

"I'm not going on a diet! I just don't feel like eating today." She answered.

"Okaaay." Suzy replied while laughing a little.

Chunji, Suzy's boyfriend, came.

"Hi girls!" He greeted them. He kissed Suzy on the cheek.

Suzy lightly spatted Chunji's face and laughed when they saw her expression.

"Yuck. You too, get out of my face. I'm getting goosebumps!" She said laughing at them.

"Whatever, Jiyeon-ah. You're just envious!" Chunji retorted.

"She's waiting for SOMEONE." Suzy added, emphasizing the word 'someone'.

"Aish! Just go and eat." She said and started to walk to the school library.

 

She's sitting near the window inside the school library when she heard someone whispering at her back.

She saw L.Joe with a girl and they were giggling and whispering. She doesn't know who the girl is.

She's really bothered because of the noise they're causing. She can't concentrate on studying.

When she can't already take their noise, she faced them and said,

"Excuse me, but will you please lessen your noise? You see, I'm trying to study here. Thanks."

After saying that, she returned to her previous business.

 

Jiyeon heard a noise from them again. She looked at her back sharply.

The girl's brow raised and said, "Why don't you try looking for another seat?"

"I'm comfortable here because I can see the nice view outside, well at least not when you two started to make a noise."

"Ha! This girl! Who do you think you are?!" The girl said.

"I think I'm Park Jiyeon." She answered.

"Hey, hey. C'mon, Kiyeon, let's just find some other place." L.Joe suddenly said and stood up.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Miss Nerdy." He added and left immediately with the girl named Kiyeon.

 

"What did he just called me? Miss Nerd?!" She asked herself. "That . How dare him call me that."

 

When Jiyeon heard the bell rang, she started to stuff her things inside her bag as fast as she could.

"Gosh, I got really absorbed in reading. I 'll be late because of this. Aish!" She exclaimed silently.

She was running when she bumped into someone. It's L.Joe. AGAIN.

Some of the books she was holding were scattered.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." He said and started to get her books. "Here." He gave it to her.

"Thanks." She started to run away from him.

L.Joe on the other hand, stared at Jiyeon and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 is done! :D

How was it this time? :))

'Hope you like it! ^^

 

I'll update soon. ♥