The Rain's Burden

The Rain's Burden

The Rain's Burden

Written by: JhovLovesYou

 

"I hold out my hand, I loudly call out to you... But it fades away at the pouring rain... After holding back, you fall again in my heart.... When will the tears stop?" - Raining Spell of Love by Super Junior

 

***

 

"I was shocked when I was informed that he's dead! Vernon... do you think it's really the reason why it happened? According to his--- "

 

Before his friend named Seungkwan mentioned anything he didn't want to hear, he eventually ended the phone call from him. He sighed then he covered his face by his hands. He weakly walked towards his bedside table and he took the picture of her. Sudden tears came as he stared at her innocent face and he didn't notice the clenching of his teeth as another drop of tears followed. What have you done? It's too painful just so you know.

 

 

 

THE nightfall was about to come. Everybody was getting ready for homecoming. Sidewalks were filled by people from school and work. That's what the 18-year old Vernon Choi was seeing by the window of the taxi he was in. He came from his hometown to visit his parents.

 

He's actually reading a book but he found it boring and uninteresting to read so he stopped and just put it on his lap.

 

"We're here already." The taxi driver said, giving him cue to pay and leave the taxi.

 

He kept the book that he was reading earlier inside his bag then he got money from his wallet to pay the driver. He adjusted his eyeglasses before he went out the taxi. He passed by the alleyway which was leading his way from his house. A sudden downpour came that he fished out the umbrella from his bag and immediately opened it. He should get to go home before the rain gets harder.

 

He was about to get at the edge of the alleyway when he noticed a girl who was sitting against the wall. She was drenching due to the rain. He didn't know why but his feet were likely had mind of its own that he found himself walking towards the girl. He was about to back off but too late as he got in front of her and the latter looked up to him. A smile formed from her lips then she stood up and faced him. "Hi!" She greeted him.

 

"You should go home, miss. You might get sick." He said, trying to cover the girl through his umbrella but the girl didn't let him to do so. "I love rain." She said.

 

I'm talking to a crazy girl. He was about to go and leave the girl when he felt her tugging the hem of his shirt. "Did I... annoy you?" she asked with a sadness expressed from her eyes.

 

"N-no! I-I'm just... I'm..." he didn't know what to respond. He really got annoyed but he didn't mean to hurt her.

 

"It's okay." He heard her say. "Rain makes me feel good. I don't know why. Maybe because it's like clouds were pouring down their burden which I can't do for the past years." She said out of the blue.

 

His forehead creased. He didn't understand what she's trying to say. Is she having a great burden that she can't overcome? "What---"

 

"I need to go." She cut him off. "They might be looking for me now. I don't want them to get worry because of me. Nice meeting you, anyway." She said then she ran away.

 

He just stared at her until she's gone.

 

 

 

VERNON was on his way home from school when he suddenly saw to his peripheral vision the girl he met a few days ago. He stopped and craned his neck to check if it's really her and he's right. The girl, who was on her deep thoughts, was on the swing of the playground with that usual sadness on her eyes. He suddenly felt sympathy towards her and after seconds of staring at her face, he found himself approaching her. He discerned that she snapped out her thoughts when he got in front of her. Just like what she did the first time they met, she smiled but this time, it didn't reach her eyes. "Hi!" she greeted just like before.

 

"Why are you here?" he asked as he sat on the swing beside her.

 

"Hmm. I just wanna have fun." She answered but he knows that she wasn't having fun at all. "But I can't see that you're having fun." He said.

 

She shrugged and looked at him. "This time I'm not having fun, but can I have fun... with you?"

 

He's known as one of the smartest student at their class. He has also admirers at school for being good looking aside from being an intelligent guy. But then he's an anti-social guy. He doesn't like having fun with anybody especially to a stranger... well, except to Seungkwan and to his family. What he's always with are books. But then, as he saw the sadness on her eyes, he suddenly wanted to comfort and to take care of her, that he doesn't want to leave her. He smiled which isn't a usual for him to do and answered, "Yes."

 

Then the next thing happened was when the girl dragged him to who knows where.

 

 

 

"OH! I want that!" Vernon had no time to react when he was suddenly dragged by the girl to a streetfood stand. As they went to a night market, she's always dragging him to somewhere and even though he didn't like it, he didn't protest to what she's doing.

 

"Aren't you full?" he asked because it's the third time that they would eat.

 

"Sorry. I can't help but to crave. It's been two years since the last time I ate these kinds of food." She answered but then, her gaze suddenly dropped to the ground. "Uhm..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"D-do you still have extra money?" she asked shyly. "I'll pay you back someday."

 

"You don't have to pay me back." He said. "Here." He handed her money as he got it from his wallet.

 

"Thank you." She cheerfully thanked him and bought streetfoods she wanted. Vernon left for awhile to buy drinks. After a few minutes, he went back but the girl wasn't there. He asked the vendor if where she was and the vendor answered that she's with a guy. As he saw the direction where the vendor was pointing, he immediately ran towards that direction.

 

He went to an alleyway and there, he saw her being pinned by the guy. The guy moved down his head to her neck and he started trailing kisses to her jaw. The girl didn't dare to get off him but to look at the side. When he saw her cry helplessly, he ran towards the guy and gave it a punch.

 

"Hey!" the guy exclaimed as he rubbed his hurt cheek. He looked up. "V-Vernon?"

 

Vernon noticed that the guy was shocked when he saw him. He knew that he is his batch mate but he doesn't know the name.

 

"Don't dare to lay a finger to her or else you might see yourself inside the coffin." He threatened.

 

The guy smirked. "I'm not afraid." Vernon was about to get hit by the guy but the guy's fist was blocked by Vernon's palm. The guy pulled his hand from Vernon. "You'll see..." then the guy ran away.

 

 

 

"THANK you." Vernon looked at the girl when she suddenly uttered those words again. It's already past eight in the evening and they were currently sitting on the bench beside the streetfood stand. "Thank you for saving me."

 

He just smiled and sipped again the juice he's bought then he asked, "Why'd you let him do that to you?"

 

"Why bother if my life's nothing but a ?" She answered.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nothing." Then she continued eating. "It's delicious isn't it?"

 

After a while, he got his umbrella inside his bag and opened it as he felt the consecutive drops of water from the sky. The rain was about to come. He stood up and looked at the girl. "Let's go home."

 

The rain has started and good thing that the two of them were already under the umbrella. Vernon stretched out his hand to her. "Come on. I'll take you home."

 

She reached his hand and he gently escorted her to stand up. "Thank you." Then they started walking.

 

Minutes had passed and no one was talking while walking. The only thing that they could hear was the rain shower. Even though it's awkward to walk side by side to a stranger, Vernon actually felt comfortable with her.

 

He startled when she suddenly ran and let herself got drenched. "Hey!" he called.

 

"It's fun, isn't it?" she smiled and this time, it's a genuine one. "I love rain."

 

He ran towards her and pulled her to get her under his umbrella. "You might get sick." He said. But then the girl snatched the umbrella from him and closed it which caused him to get wet too. "What the heck are you doing!?" he asked her annoyingly.

 

"Let me walk in the rain with you." Then she took his bag and opened it to put the umbrella there. Good thing that he left his other things like books in school. Afterwards, she held his hand to drag him again. Why does she keep on dragging me!?

 

"Where are we heading?" he asked, panting. They were running with their hands holding each other.

 

"To my home. You said that you'll take me home right?"

 

What a night. He didn't know why he felt so good being with a stranger, holding hands while running, in the rain.

 

 

 

"I'M sorry for what happened."

 

Vernon was feeling guilty from what happened. If he only knew her condition, he didn't let her to get tired from going out with him and to get wet in the rain.

 

He was expecting that he would take the girl to her home but he didn't expect that the home she was talking about is the hospital. He panicked when she suddenly collapsed as they got to the porch. He brought her immediately to the emergency room of the hospital and he got scolded by the doctor who was introduced as the girl's aunt.

 

"Good thing that she's alright now. Don't let her get too tired next time. It's not good for her condition." The doctor said. "And who are you, anyway? I haven't seen you before and as what as I know, she doesn't have any friends."

 

"We just met this day." He answered. "I didn't know that she has a disease and she asked me if she could have fun with me and I just agreed. But I sincerely apologize for what happened, doc. If I only knew her condition, I would probably bring her back here."

 

The doctor just sighed. "Are you planning of meeting her again?"

 

"I-I don't know." He answered but deep inside him, he knows that he doesn't want to end it that way. Now that he knew her condition and she doesn't have any friends, it urged him to take care of her and be there always.

 

"To be honest, I don't really want you to befriend my niece and I don't want that you two will meet again. But one of her dreams is to have friends and have fun with them."

 

"You're telling me to be her friend?"

 

"Definitely."

 

 

 

"DO you like it, Joy?" Vernon asked Joy as she tasted the strawberry shortcake he's brought for her. They were currently sitting on the bench at the garden behind the hospital.

 

Just so you know, Joy is the girl whom Vernon met and ran in the rain a few weeks ago. Yes, he befriended her and it's been weeks that he's always hurrying to dismiss in the class just to visit her. He always visits her and tells her a lot of stories about something which is a really unusual him. There's no day that he dared not to see her. He's always worrying about her. He always feels those unfamiliar beating of his heart whenever he sees her genuine smile. Yeah, he admits that he's starting falling for her. But then, he's afraid and he's also feeling hard when he thinks that one day, he didn't notice that she would be leaving.

 

Joy is suffering in a disease called Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy or HCM. Her heart's muscle is abnormal that anytime she might die. She and her family found out that she has that disease 4 years ago. Because of her condition, she often visited her doctor until she was recommended to confine in the hospital. Two years ago, hospital became her home after that tragic of her miserable life.

 

"Yeah. Thank you for this. This tastes delicious!" she smiled.

 

He smiled also as he saw that smile of hers. Strawberry shortcake is her favorite that's why he bought her that.

 

She put the cake beside her. Afterwards, she weakly put her head on his shoulder. "May I have some rest here, Vernon? I want it here. It's comforting." And she's referring to his shoulder.

 

He ruffled her hair. "Anytime, Joy."

 

A few seconds had passed that they remained silent. But for him, it's fine with it. As long as he's feeling her presence, with her head on his shoulder, he's contented with it.

 

"Vernon?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Aren't you getting tired of me?"

 

"Of course not."

 

"But I'm always bothering you. You know, I noticed that you're having a hard time catching up with your school requirements because of me."

 

"You're not a bother to me. And don't worry, catching up is so chicken to me." He chuckled.

 

"But---"

 

"Joy please..." he cut her off. He's serious now. "Just think that I will never get tired of you."

 

She reached for his hand which was on his lap and put on hers there. She gave his hand a squeeze. "Thank you for always being there for me." She said. He took a peek at her face and he saw her closing her eyes while smiling. He then placed his arms around her. "Let me take you to sleep." He said. When he felt her nodding, he started humming a song. He might be like a mother who tries to take her baby to sleep, but he likes doing it.

 

After awhile, he felt that she fell asleep already and so, did he.

 

 

 

"WHAT are you planning to do now?" Vernon asked her.

 

"I wanna walk along the seashore. I miss this place." She said and she left out the porch. They were currently at Joy's old house and it's meters away from the sea. She requested to his aunt that she wants to visit the house. At first, she didn't get allowed but she insisted that her aunt had nothing to do but to say yes. Vernon was requested to accompany her.

 

While they were conversing along the seashore, Vernon can't help but to feel sad while listening to her story. He knew that aside to her disease, she was left all alone two years ago. Joy got fainted that day and her parents rushed to bring her to the hospital. But then, a tragic story happened that time. She was already conscious when she heard her parents' conversation and she's aware that they were having again a quarrel because of her.

 

 

"Stop this, now! I don't wanna hear you." Joy's dad said to her mom. They were on the way to the hospital to bring her there.

 

Her dad wasn't with them for the past years because of his mistress and now that he found out her situation, he came back.

 

Her mom hissed. She was the one who was driving the car. "And now you're telling me to shut up!? Where are you the time that you left us? You didn't even care about your daughter. And now, you want to take her away from me? I won't let you do that!"

 

"Don't be stubborn! Do you think that you can take care of her? Do you think you can while you're at work? Are you kidding me!?"

 

"And you? Do you think you can? I'm the one who take care of her eversince she was an infant."

 

"At least I can monitor her since I'm working in the hospital."

 

"But you can't take her away from me!"

 

"I'll get her."

 

"No way!" her mom abruptly kicked the brake that it almost made her got hit on the passenger seat. She was at the backseat of the car that time.

 

"Hey! What are you doing!? We're supposed to bring Joy in the hospital." Her father asked.

 

"Get off." Her mom coldly said.

 

"This is not the time for that! Can we at least think about Joy?"

 

"Just get off the car and I'll bring her to the hospital."

 

She heard her father hissed. Then she felt again the moving of the car. "What are you doing!?" she heard her mom asked.

 

She saw her father trying to drive the car by himself but her mother was preventing him to do so. The car was moving fast and she was afraid that anytime they might get hit.

 

And she's right. Everything went fast. She saw the tilting of the car and how her parents got unconscious when it turned upside down. But when her mom got back her consciousness, for the last time, she heard her utter her name.

 

She saw her parents dying with their bloody heads. She tried to move towards them and wake them up but before she could do that, everything went black.

 

 

"I'm too unfortunate." Joy continued. "I didn't have any friends. My mom didn't let me to go out and interact with other people especially the time that we found out about my disease. I'm... I'm..." her voice cracked. "I'm so unfortunate that God doesn't let me to be happy."

 

Vernon knew that she was holding her tears from falling. He didn't know how to coax her. He just went in front of her and he held her shoulders. After that, he gave her a warm smile... a smile that's saying that he's there for her. Joy started sobbing and tears came out consecutively that he found her face colliding with his chest. He wrapped his arms around her. "Be strong."

 

 

 

"I think we should head back now to the hospital." Vernon said. After they went to Joy's house, they stayed in the playground which was a request also from her. It's the playground where they first met.

 

She slowly shook her head. "I still want to stay here. Please, give me a minute." She said.

 

He heaved a sigh that shows surrender. "Alright."

 

Silence engulfed them. Vernon didn't know if he would open up some topic to talk about when suddenly Joy talked. "I think, I was wrong. I'm not that unfortunate." She looked at him. "Because I'm still living and because I met you, Vernon." Then she smiled at him. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for not leaving me despite my condition. You're a big part of my life. I thanked God that even if I'm about to give up, He let you be with me."

 

Vernon also smiled at her. But his smile was something. Is she... going to leave?

 

"...My time's only limited. We might not know that later on, I might leave."

 

"Stop it, Joy. I don't like---"

 

"Just... go on when I'm gone. Keep going and show the best that you can do."

 

A sudden rain came. Vernon was about to cover Joy through his jacket and bring her under the slides to prevent her from getting wet but too late because she suddenly ran and got herself drenched in the rain. He immediately got the umbrella from his bag. He opened it and he went towards her but then she stopped him and stepped back from him. Ugh. She really is stubborn.

 

"Joy please, don't be like that."

 

"I'll die soon."

 

He messed his hair. He's frustrated. "Joy---"

 

"Do you know why I love rain?" he ceased from approaching her when she asked that question. "Because I want to be like rain. No matter how heavy to lift the coagulation of water vapour in the sky, in the end, it will just pour down and create rainbow. I want to be like rain that no matter how hard my situation is, that no matter how many burdens I'm carrying, I can still let them go and create other memories... memories that are good ones." She howled. "But... I can't."

 

Vernon loosened his grip to the umbrella that it dropped to the ground. He ran towards her and pulled her to him by her wrist. He stared at her eyes and the next thing he did was he slowly leaned closer to her and touched his lips against hers. He knew that she was shocked with what he did but when she got into it, she clutched onto his shirt then she moved her lips with his to deepen the kiss. They were soaking wet but they still feel the heat in their bodies. Vernon felt that his heartbeat was beating frantically but then he knew that he's not the only one who feels it. He knew that she feels the same when both of their chests pressed against each other and all that he could hear was the beating of their hearts.

 

"I love you." That's the words he uttered when they got to leave each other's lips. He knew that she was taken aback with his bold confession. He expected that maybe she would just run away from him or slap him or laugh at him. But she just gave him gaze like she's trying to examine every feature of his face. His heart almost jumped out of his chest when she flashed another smile and touched his cheeks. "I like it when you're wearing your eyeglasses," she said. "..but I love it when you're not wearing one." He usually wears his eyeglasses even though he's just actually wearing it whenever he reads or writes and that time, he's not wearing one. "You look like the young version of Leonardo DiCaprio." She chuckled.

 

He didn't know what to feel. He's getting confused on what she's trying to say. She loves it when I'm not wearing eyeglasses? Is she saying that... she loves me too?

 

"I love you too, Vernon."

 

And that was the best thing he heard from his entire life.

 

 

 

"I was shocked when I was informed that he's dead! Vernon... do you think it's really the reason why it happened? According to his--- "

 

Before Seungkwan mentioned anything he doesn't want to hear, Vernon eventually ended the phone call from his friend. He sighed then he covered his face by his hands. He weakly walked towards the table beside his bed and he took the picture of Joy. Sudden tears came as he stared at her innocent face and he didn't notice the clenching of his teeth as another drop of tears followed. What have you done? It's too painful just so you know.

 

He heard someone opened and closed the door of his room. He craned his neck to see who came in and there, he saw Joy who looked glum standing against the backdoor. "Joy?"

 

"Vernon..."

 

He put the picture that he was holding on the bed. When he heard her sob, he shushed as he walked slowly towards her. "Joy, why are you here? What's the matter?"

 

But before he could get near her, she suddenly opened the door and ran away. He called her but she didn't look back. He ran after her while he's calling her name many times. It was midnight and he could only see the surroundings through the light that the moon was giving and it's not enough due to his poor eyesight so he got stumbled.

 

His pants, particularly on his knee part, got ripped by a sharp wood that blocked him. He winced as he felt the wound that it created. He took a look at it and he saw that his wound on his knee was bleeding. He could see it because of the rip of his pants on that part.

 

"Vernon..." he looked up and he saw Joy standing a meter away from him. The fright and tremble in her whole system compelled him to stand up despite the pain he got from his wound. He walked towards her... and she did also. He was about to hug her tight but all he was felt was an extreme cold as they passed through each other that it's like they can't touch each others' body. What happened? Why did she just passed through me? Why can't I... touch her?

 

"VERNON!!" He abruptly turned his back to see her. But she's nowhere to be seen. "JOY!"

 

"Vernon... please... h-help..." he turned his back and there, his eyes widened as he saw her. "Joy!" he shouted with his cracked voice.

 

He broke down while he was seeing her sobbing, with blood stains all over her body. "No!!!" he was trying to save her but something was stopping him. "Joy... no..."

 

"HEY! Hey! Vernon wake up!"

 

Vernon abruptly sat up straight as he woke up, panting. He saw Seungkwan kneeling in front of him. "You're having a nightmare." Seungkwan worriedly said while rubbing Vernon's back.

 

Vernon was sitting on the floor with the bed beside him. He didn't notice that he already fell asleep. As he recovered from what happened, he noticed the picture on the bed, which was apparently where he placed his head while sleeping.

 

"Joy..." he uttered.

 

Seungkwan sighed. "She's already gone, Vernon. You have to move on."

 

With those words that Seungkwan had stated, he couldn't help but to cry. During the funeral, he tried to hold back. But now, all he wanna do was to burst out his feelings. He knew that his friend was shocked with what he reacted. That was his first time to cry in front of him.

 

 

"ARE you sure, Joy? Can you?" Vernon asked Joy while escorting her to rise from the bed. They were supposed to have their date and her aunt allowed them but because of her state, he thought of postponing it.

 

Joy's condition worsened as the weeks passed by. Vernon often noticed the sudden tightened of her chest and she fainted a lot of times. She got thinner than the other day and she's usually lacking of breathing.

 

"I want to spend this day with you. Don't plan of postponing it." She said.

 

"Okay. Just don't let yourself get tired and if ever rain would come, please don't get drenched in it."

 

"I understand."

 

That day went according to Vernon's plan. Everything went well. Until their last destination...

 

"Here." Vernon offered her a glass of water as Joy swallowed her medicine.

 

"Thanks."

 

The two went at Vernon's place. They watched their favorite movie then after that, Vernon showed her his talent in rapping. He had composed one for her and he performed it in front of her. Both of them were feeling ecstatic during that time. For them, it's like that they were the only persons living.

 

It was nine in the evening when they finally decided to head back to the hospital. They decided to pass by the alleyway where Vernon usually takes when he's going home from school. But then, a group of guys suddenly appeared and they stepped back as they recognized the guy at the middle. It's a guy who harassed Joy the first time they went out... It's his batch mate whom he threatened before.

 

Vernon held her hand tightly. They looked at each other's eyes, trying to read what they would be going to do. Vernon was actually very nervous that time. He's afraid of Joy's state that anytime she might have an attack because of fright.

 

"Don't be afraid." He assured her and the latter just nodded. "We'll run. One... two... three!" then they ran away from those guys. They were at the edge of the alleyway when suddenly someone hit Vernon's head, causing him to wince in pain and fall on the ground. "Vernon!" he heard her exclaimed.

 

He held his head. He felt dizzy at the same time he felt the extreme ache from the hit that he received.

 

"VERNON!!" He abruptly looked up to see her.

 

His eyes widened as he saw her being by the guy. "JOY!" he was about to get her back and punch the guy to death but then four other guys held his both arms and legs to stop him. "Damn it! Let go!!" he tried to break free but failed.

 

"Vernon... please... h-help..." he stop from breaking free and he took a look at her. She sobbed and gasped as the guy was hoarsely kissing her neck while his hands traveled anywhere they could reach on her body. She tried to break free from his touch but he's too strong and she's also too weak. "Vernon..." she cried helplessly.

 

Vernon's body stiffened. He's stunned that he helplessly watched her being assaulted by the guy. When he saw her half while being pinned by the guy, she looked at him and uttered, "Don't look at me."

 

"Let her go, bastard! Don't... please..." he broke down while still trying to break free. He clenched his fists. "DAMN IT!!"

 

But the guy just smirked and continued on his business. "Vernon, please, don't look. I'm... dirty." She said.

 

"JOY!!" his tears still continued on falling down. "PLEASE, STOP IT! KILL ME IF YOU WANT!! JUST LET HER GO!!"

 

The guy stopped. "Kill you? But killing you is too easy. I want you to get suffer, not physically, but emotionally." He taunted. Then he slipped in his hand in his pocket and got a knife. He pointed it at her jaw. "She'll just die soon, right? Why not end all her suffering instead of enduring having a disease?"

 

"You---"

 

Vernon got cut off when the guy started tracing the sharp point of the knife into her cheeks down to her chin. A drop of blood flowed out from the wound it caused and all she could do was to wince in pain. The guy was taken aback when she hoarsely gasped for air. Her chest was starting to tighten and Vernon knew what's happening. "Joy?" he startled.

 

They heard the siren of the police car, making the guy and his company escaped from that alleyway. But before the guy ran, he stabbed Joy twice on her chest, making her fall on the ground.

 

Vernon immediately ran towards her and tried to wake her up. He removed his jacket and put it on her upper body. But the latter just gave her a one last smile. "Take care, Vernon... I love you."

 

 

WHEN Vernon calmed down, Seungkwan continued. "That bastard died a few hours ago. His mom said that that guy was always seeing something that we can't normally see. You know what I mean, Vernon?"

 

Three days had passed after the funeral and the guy was still no found. The killer hid and the investigators had a target where they could find him through some evidence gathered from the witnesses and from the investigation. The next day, they found him and he was imprisoned. Few days had passed that the guy was transferred into a mental hospital because there were saying that he was acting differently. He was always shouting and laughing at a direction that no one was there. He's always running away as if someone was chasing him. He's always putting himself in a corner of a room, hugging his knees, while uttering some words like "Please stop." A few hours ago, Vernon was notified that he committed suicide.

 

"He deserves it." He answered. "He has no mercy."

 

"Are you alright now?" Seungkwan asked him. "Good thing that I came here. It's one in the morning already so you should take a rest."

 

Vernon stood up when he suddenly felt the aching of his knee.

 

"Vernon?" Seungkwan called.

 

His forehead creased as he noticed that his friend looked puzzled. "What is it?" he asked nonchalantly.

 

"Look." Seungkwan pointed at his knee and he was shocked as he saw it.

 

"What happened to your knee? It's bleeding and your pants got ripped."

 

He took a look at Joy's picture. What was that?

 

 

--- END ---

 

Finally done! This is actually a requirement in our course subject Creative Writing. But I decided to post it in here at Wattpad. Why not right? XDD What can you conclude? Did you get the last part of the story? XD I made it first a confusing but I edited it AGAIN so you might have conclude that part "bleeding wound and ripped pants". XD

 

Hope you appreciate the story. This is my first Seventeen fanfic/teenfic. (Imagine that Vernon is really wearing eyeglasses XD) ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! <3

 

Would you mind to vote and to comment your thoughts about the story? Kamsahamnida! ^^

 

[JhovLovesYou]