Sparks fly

Precious love

"ohhh...didn't know you were that type of girl" said jb with a smirk."what do you mena by that type of girl..anyway i don't care what you think..you idiot scumbag always confusing me..what do you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!"nayeon said standing up and point at jb.Jb knew now how drunk nayeon was as she couldn't stand straight."yah...where are your friends.."asked jb.."i don't know..i think i will just sleep here"said nayeon and just passed out on jb..haha.Jb didn't what to do."jb!!....where are you" a voice ccould be heard.it was seulgi calling jb."oh ...what do i do now...i will just make nayeon sit here untill i handle seulgi"thought jb and placed her at a corner seat."heyyyy,,there you are..i was looking for you"said seulgi."haha same me too..let's go over there okay"said jb while ppushing seulgi towards the other side.Jb however was worried so he called dahyun.

jb:hello i am jb and where the hell are you..nayeon is..

dahyun:huh how do you know about nayeon..we were at the club and i can't find nayeon!

jb:she is at the corner seat beside the dj go fast.

dahyun:ok thanks.

"jb is also here"said dahyun to jungyeon.."what!!...where's nayeon ?"asked jungyeon.dahyun then scanned the whole floor and found nayeon ...she pointed towards nayeon and jungyeon and dahyun went to nayeon."yah nayeonna...let's go pallli jb is also here" said jungyeon."hmm i know...i want to say sorry to him..he's angry with me i donot know why huhuhu?"nayeon satrted crying like a baby."no no nayeonna..he's not angry he said to go home let's go home okay"said jungyeon."Aniyaaaaaaaaa..i want to say sorry to him..bring him here or i won't move ..palliiii jbbbbbbbbbb!!!"nayeon shouted crying."god now what to do...what happened between them now..fast call jb"said jungyeon to dahyun.dahyun called jb

jb:what the problem now.

dahyun:mm the thing is that nayeon is drunk and she won't move until you come

jb choked on his drink."hey who's calling what happened?"asked seulgi."huh oh nothing just that i was drinking fast hehe"said jb.

jb:i can't..handle it yourself.

jb said that cut the phone.he wanted to go but he was with seulgi so he ingnored the call."jb won't pick up the call"said dahyun."huh i knew it that cold hearted bastard"said jungyeon and forcefully pulled nayeon away.It was almost 11 and the two girls were pulling nayeon more like dragging.They couldn't take nayeon to her home as she was drunk as hell so dahyun took nayeon to her own home as she was alone that night.jungyeon went home.And dahyun passed out at the sofa however nayeon still awake snuck out of dahyun home and went on the street.It was midnight...all dark.Still drunk nayeon called jb.Jb had just dropped seulgi at her home and was on his way that he got the call.jb picked it up.

jb:hello

nayeon:yah im jae bum...don't you like me? said nayeon in a really really cute voice

jb:jb chuckled a bit.yah im nayeon are you still drunk?where are you?

nayeon:me?i am at our school's gate.I just want to say sorry.

jb really felt guilty for ignoring nayeon."are you alone" he asked her.

nayeon:no i am talking with you.

jb:yah phabo yah...don't go anywhere okay stay right there.

said jb and quickly went towards the school.He stopped his bike and ran towards the gate but he couldn't find nayeon so he called her again.He could hear the ringtonee and at the corner was nayeon sleeping with her hands on her knees.Jb couldn't help but stare at her.He poked her on her cheeks.Nayeon opened her eyes and saw jb."you came?so you like me right?"nayeon asked in a cute manner."well i don't hate you"said jb chuckling."common i will take you home it's midnight you fool" said jb."sirooo..i hate your bike." said nayeon and felt asleep again.Jb couldn't think of anything and just lifted her on his back."oi nayeon where are sleeping tonight huh fast tell me i will take you there"asked jb.."i came from dahyunna's she's asleep haha..i tricked her"said nayeon laughingly......."yah im jaebum" said nayeon in a sleepy voice."mmmh"said jb."m sorry..you are not angry with me right?" said nayeon."aniii..you said that i liked you right so how can i be angry with you"said jb."i like you too"said nayeon as she fell asleep on his back.Soon they reache dahyun's home and he placed her on the pavement and called dahyun and asked her pick her up.while dahyun was coming jb stood up and was about to go that nayeon grabbed his hand tighly.He bent down and removed his hands off.He was so upclose with nayeon and he couldn't keep his eyes off nayeon's.At that moment nayeon opened her eyes,..their eyes locked to eachothers..slowly getting closer.Jb placed his lips on nayeon's.Nayeon closed her eyes."tirrrrrrrrrrrrr" it was dahyun openening the gate.Nayeon opened her eyes and there was no jb..she thought it was all a dream or was it."what was that im jaebuum...aiiiish it's all messed up now...this was not supposed to happen"thought jb standing at the wall behind the gate.But for some reason both jb and nayeon's heart were beating at the same beat...far away so close to each other.