jelly jelly

Precious love

"Do you like me?" nayeon couldn't believe what she heard."mmh...i..ahhhh" nayeon couldn't even say a word."yah nayeon tell him no...why can't you say it" her heart racing at the speed of car,her palms wear sweeaty and her cheeks plum red."buhahhahahha"blurted jb.."yah i was joking you idiot hahha you should have seen your face...did you actually believe that ...hahahha".Nayeon was really furious...she was embarrased...she hit him with her cell phone"you douchebag idiot..don't talk to me"said nayeon in an agry tone."yah but you were gonna say yes right?right?hahha"said jb jokingly."why would i...i like someone else who is caring ans sweet and not like you an idiot..bye m going" said nayeon and ran away.Jb also went the other way laguhing his off.

On her way to home nayeon couldn't stop feeling embarrased."gosh what a douchebag...".then she remebered him telling her about why he didn't talk with her in the class...about the fangirls bullying her."wait was he really telling the truth...but he's an idiot why would he care about me being bullied...aish why am i thinking about him...it must have been a lie..why should i care comon im nayeon forget jb".said nayeon.Soon she reached home but she kept thinking about what happened today.

A week went by and again stone cold jb was back.Nayeon just couldn't understand him.he seemed like a different person when he was alone with her and when he was public."triiiiiiiing" bell rang,it was lunch time."SEULGI IS HERE...omg!!!!!!!".....everyone was shouting as they went towards the cafetria.

"what ??seulgi who's she"...asked nayeon.."ohmygod nayeona who don't know who she is?god"said dahyun.."she's the it girl from sm high...it is also one of the top school"said jungyeon..."but hey won't she get in trouble coming to our school"asked nayeon...."oh i thinks it's fofr the sbs festival...we usually have collaboration with students from that school..may be that's why she hear..last year too we had the collab..and besides everyone knows she the "special" friend of jb haha if you know what i mean" said dahyun.."mm special fren you mea like  girfren of jb"..said nayeon in a curious voice.."well you see seulgi and jb perfromed in the festival last year and it was obvious that seulgi and jb were a thing but it's not official yet so jb is kinda offlimits you see otherwise seulgi would bully that person to death...not literally though"..answered dahyun.."ohhh..so this is the reason why j didn't talk to me ..because he is in a relationship...you fool im nayeon what were you even thinking"nayeon was lost in her thoughts when someone from behind pushed her."yah!!" shouted nayeon..it was jb as he went by he put out his tounge and winked away."aish what's with him..must be beacause of seulgi that he's in such a good mood"thought nayeon.."sorry for my fren;s behaviour..there you go"said another person behind as he helped nayeon get up.It was junior.."thank you" said nayeon as she bowed and junior went away smiling."one is a black devil whhile the other a white angel"said nayeon as she went away.

"As a part of our annual culture...we will be having a collab with students with sm high to perform on the upcoming sbs highschool festival...those who want to participate please give your names at the principal's office..pratice will start from monday.thank you"It was the announcement from the principal office..everyone was hyped..nayeon however was feeling kinda low and she didn't know why..was it because of jb ...or because of him being with seulgi."yah nayeonna this year we must perform okay it will be fun.."mm let's see"said nayeon to dahyun.so lunch was over and nayeon had to borrow books from library for her class so she went towards the library.She was searching for her book in the library and as she went towards the other side of the library ..there she saw jb and seulgi.nayeon went a littlebit closer to hear what they were talking about..she knew it was not right but still she was curious.keke."what i came all the way here to meet you and you want me to go?...said seulgi."look i.."as jb was speaking..a ringtone was heard it was nayeon's haha..."please go for now my class is gonna start"said jb."ok but you must come tonight." said seulgi and went away.

Nayeon was tiptoing her way to exit from library..when "ahmmmm" said jb."hehe i didn't hear anything you go two love birds hehe"said nayeon.Jb seemed annoyed and pulled nayeon towards him.Both were so close together..both could hear eachother's heartbeat and their eyes locked to eachother."you're hurting me" said nayeon in a low voice.jb realized how close they were and loosened nayeon."don't say things when you don't know the truth yourself" said jb in a angry voice and went away.Nayeon couldn't figure out what he was talking about.The whole jb didn't even look at nayeon..he was even more cold.Nyeon felt guilty and thought that it was because she was listening to their conversation.So she decided to say sorry,she waited for him outside school.then jb came,"mmm jb i have to someth...." as nayeon was talking jb just pushed her and went away on his bike.Nayeon really felt bad and she was even more hurt today because of his coldness.

in a groupchat.

dahyun:girls my appa is away today let's have girls night out what say??

junyeon:cool

nayeon:i don't know girls you people go...i am not in the mood

dahyun:please nayeon i rarely get to go because of my strict father.let's go together please.

jungyeon:yah nayeonnna don't be such a party bummer..you're going okay let's meet up at dahyun's house at 7 okay.

nayeon:please girls i really have no mood

dahyun:okay then let's not go anyone..even though it's it's my only chance huhuhu.

nayeon:please don't say so..mm okay  i will come.

jungyeon ohh yeahhhhh c ya later.

Nayeon had no mood to do anything but for her friends she got ready.she had wore a short black leather dress.

Three of the girls met up and went inside a club.the club was full of people dancing and drinking."let's go to that corner seat"said dahyun and they all sat down.nayeon didn't want to drink but dahyun jungyeon pursuaded her to drink.However little did they knew nayeon would be drunk with just two glasses of beer.."wohoooo let's go to the dance floor"shouted nayeon.dahuyn and jungyeon looked and each other worried but went with nayeon and they all started dancing.Nayeon went all crazy on the dance floor dancing her own style of bang bang bang ...haha..but then she tripped."oh miyan said someone as he gave her his hand.nayeon looked up and both nayeon and the guy said "you!"... it was...it was none other than jb.