Push and Pull

Precious love

"omg m already late and it's the first day at school"nayeon shouted as she ran to her school.It was her first day at jyp high..she was very excited to go there.It was one of the most prestigious school in the city and she had gotten in..yeaaah nayeonna.now she just had to cross the zebra crossing and it was her school but just as she was crossing a bike went past her splased water in her skirt.The back of her skirt got all wet but she had no time worry about that...so she ran to her school.She entered the school..it was huuge.She was on her to class that she noticed in the mirror behind her that her skirt hadn't dried yet and the wet skirt seemed like she had issed herself."why god..now how am i supposed enter class ajbsfbkabfk..!!!" nayeon then thought of a idea" why not i dry my skirt in the washroom's hand dryer?" on yess!! she shouted and went to the bathroom.

she entered the bathroom and saw nobody there.she turned her wet side of the skirt to the front and started drying it in the hand dryer.*click* one of the bathroom door opened..nayeon turned slowly.It was a guy..he was wearing the schools uniform and seemed around the age of nayeon."ahhhh.." nayeon shouted but was cut off as the guy stpped her by plasing his hands on .Both were really close to each other.nayeon's heart was thumping'dukduk dukduk..."shhhh keep quiet otherwise someone will come you idiot!" the guy said her in loow voice but harshly..nayeon motioned him to release her.."ok only if you promise to keep quiet...nayeon nodded and he released her....."yaaah what are you doing in girls bathroom???" nayeon said in a loud voice.'keep your voice down idiot you want to die!!!! and secondly this is boys bathroom fyi."he said as he pointed to the sign saying "BOYS"...nyeon was embarrased "miyaaan..." she said."now teel what are you doing here huh???" he asked...nayeon hesistantly showed him her wet skirt."hahahha did you peed yourself?" "Aniyaa it's water..i can't go like this in the classroom." she said in a sad voice and sat down covering her face...."hhhmm i have to go now.."the guy said and went away.

Nayeon slowly lifted her head...stood up and turned around to get he bag.over bag was a navy blur hoodie..it was the hoodie the guy was wearing."he's not that bad" said nayeon as she smiled.she wrapped the hoddie around her waist and went in her class."Oh there she is our new classmate...please introduce yourself ok"the teacher said smiling"."mm hello i am Im naye..." she stopped cause she saw a familiar face in the class..it was that guy from the bathroom before."im nayeon..please take care of me she continued."Now where can you sit nayeon..mmm".."there on second last bench" nayeon pointe.it was the seat infront of the guy.she wanted to thank him and thought that she could be friends with him.However everyone gasped at her response.nayeon gto confused what was the matter with all of them she thought."oh nayeon sure you can there..now Im jaebum donot bully our new classmate okay" the teacher said as she signaled nayeon to go to her sit."Im jaebum that's his name...wah we got the same surname" nayeon thought as she sat in front of him."thank you so much for before" nayeon said slowly leaning backward but jaebum didn't reply.Nayeon thought that he must have not heard her and didn't mind it.

*tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing* The bell rang at JYP HIGH."heey.....-"nayeon turned back but jaebum left as if he didn't even notice her.she was confused shy why he was acting that way.Days went by without any interaction between them.Nayeon had made two friends now..jeongyeon and dahyun.She had learnt a lot about jaebum too oh sorry it was jb.everyone called him jb,He was one of the most popular guys from jyp high.There were total of seven boys from jyp high im jaebum,park jin young,choi youngjae,bambam,mark,jackson and kin yugeom.together everyone called them GOT7.They even had a fanclub called IGOT7.Dahyun was also in the fanclub but jungyeon here thought it was idiotic to fool over some dumb boys.

"JB I made this cake for you by myself" said one of the girls...jb didn't even look at her andwent away.."aww thanks i will give it to him" said jinyoung and went away too.Nayeon looked from afar"how come these two are so different yet bestfriends?" she said to dahuyn."well oppposite attracts maybe ...also that's their charm...jinyoung is like a prince charming always perfect just like we want while jb's charm is "push and pull" one min he makes you smile another min he leaves you confused...got it nayeon." dahyun explained."is that why he acted that way to me...so it was all acting mm?"..."yah let's go to class lunch time's over"..dahyun interrupted.

"so that's how it is..i got fooled by mr.im jaebum....why do i even care it's not like i liked or something right?" she mumbled as she went on her way home.But then she found that her phone was missing from her pocket.she checked all over her bag but found nothing."ughh i must have left it in the library when i went to pick that book aish" she said and hurriedly ran back to her school.everyone had already left,it was really quite.she then went to the library.The library head was not there.Nayeon then traced her footsteps to where she went and there it was her cellphone in the corner shelf.but when she ran towards it she stumbled upon something not SOMEONE!..It was jb...nayeon was on top of him adn jb on the floor...both were so close to each other and their eyes were locked onto eachother.'achuuu" it was the library head.both nayeon and jb came to their senses and stood up."shhh don't make noise,what r you doing here? asked jb...Nayeon pointed towards her phone.jb then picked her phone and handed it to her."lets go" he said and signaled to run when the library head bend down to pick up books.

Jb had unknowgly held nayeon's hand while running..nayeon on the hand couldn't keep her eyes off jb..he look so handsome at that moment."hahahahha"both were laughing and breathing heavily in the corridor.Both were on their way to home.it was an awkward silence between them."mmm jaebumm.....why do you act this way?" asked nayeon hessitantly."what way? said jb.."well till now you ignored me like a plague like you didn't even know me and today you are back to normal all of sudden..so is this all act or what...what is the real you?" now nayeon was really feeling her anger of all those days."woah woooah..what's with you im nayeon...cooll....the reason is not so complicated...i i were to talk to you like i knew you then you will be bullied to hell and i don't want someone i like to be bullied".said jb .."mm than-waut what youuuu like me>>??????????" nayeon was caught off guard."do you like me?"asked jb and ran away leaving nayeon dumbfounded.