-Chapter 3-

Verkwan fic~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Josh couldn't take it anymore. These two bous were just arguing back and forth in front and Seungkwan's house. It's a miracle none of the neighbors called the cops yet.

"Stop!" He yelled. Jeonghan seemed shocked by the sudden outburst, but who can blame him?

"You come here." He grabbed Vernon's wrist. 
"Jeonghan bring Seungkwan." Jeonghan obeyed and the 3 followed Josh into Seungkwan's house. 

"What the hell..is your guy's problem!?!" He kept looking back at the two, who can't even spare a glace at the other. 

"Seungkwan wants to leave me!" Vernon yelled, in the verge of tears now. "We promised each other we would stay with each other and never leave the other! But look! He wants to leave me and go back to Jeju!"
The tears finally rolled down his cheeks and he chuckled, "it's because if how he wants to flirt with all those other Jeju boys-" 

"Vernon! Stop! You know why I want to go back to Jeju and it has nothing to do with me seeing other boys and flirting!" Seungkwan screamed, "you don't trust me that's why! If you did! We won't have this stupid ing problem!" 

Seungkwan stood up, "Im going back to Jeju no matter what! I don't care what you say anymore Vernon, I didn't want it to come to this, but I think this is out of control, I'm breaking up with you. And for the sake of everyone let's not see each other again.." he said, and started walking to the stairs. "Just lock the door when you leave." He whispered and the 3 boys who were left there was shocked as they heard a door slam.

Joshua turned to face Vernon fully, "Hansol, be honest with me and Jeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter