Part 2

The Drug in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like a ten hour drive, but in reality it was only an hour. It was dead silent, other then me hyperventilating and my capturers small whispers from time to time. I was terrified. I had no idea what to do and how my parents were acting at this time. They would realize that something went wrong by now if I didn't arrive home. They're probably calling the police department and maybe even the one’s outside of the country.

 

I just have no idea what’s so important about me that makes them want to take me. The car then suddenly stopped and I tipped to my side. My head hitting the car floor and I groaned out of pain. I was yanked up and thrown out the van and into another set of arms.

 

I tried to move around, but I bet I looked like a wiggling caterpillar and I was getting nowhere. I heard a few laughing, but I didn’t care. “Stop moving, girl!” The person holding me, grumbled. His voice was venomous and I got scared, so I stopped moving. “Good.” I could hear the smirk in his voice. I frowned and swore internally to the man holding me.

 

They cut the rope off my legs, so I could walk easily, but not the ones around my arms. It's just so that they didn't have to yank me. They pushed me to walk forward and I almost fell over from the force. Once I regained my stance, I was walking forward, but was cautious. I couldn’t see where I was going and them pushing me didn’t really help either. Then suddenly, I was stepping over a metal platform, because of the sound from the impact of my foot.

 

I was pushed even harder and made contact with a metal wall. I heard footsteps entering the metal box and then a creaking sound. Then the metal box started to move downwards. A elevator. It was going fast, but not enough to make my hair fly upwards. I was still and could feel the bodies behind me. Some sniffling and coughing. I had sweat going down my back and forehead and I couldn't even move. I was gonna ask a question but the box stopped moving.

I was dragged out the elevator and they kept on pushing me until I heard a door open. I was sat on a chair and I wished this duct tape was off my mouth. Wish granted.


 

I yelled f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter