Part 3

The Drug in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let go of me!” I struggled around and tried to pull away from the two men holding on to me. They kept a iron grip on my arms and dragged me down the hallway. People in the halls were acting like they were oblivious of what was happening. Everyone was minding their own business and didn’t even stare at me.

 

We then came upon a black double door with guards at both sides. The guards stared at me then smirked. “This is the new one?” He asked, he stared at the man holding me. He nodded. Then the guards looked at me. “You are gonna have so much fun in there.” He said, with amusement in his voice. He moved his hand and opened the door, while still staring at my face.

 

I gulped with fear. I didn’t feel any hold on my arms and saw that the people who brought me here were already gone. I turned to the double doors and slowly walked inside. This place was filled with people and they were circled around a ring. They were all tall and they were cheering loudly. I stopped after the door shut close. I walked towards the ring, but couldn’t see anything because of the swarms of bodies. I sighed loudly.

 

BOOM! I gasped and turned towards the sound and saw everyone turn too. Coming from the door was the leader of Black Rose. When he saw me, he gestured me with his hand to go to him. I walked towards him, slowly, with everyone staring at me. Jang Dong Gun gestured to me.

 

“Everyone, I have news. We have a new recruit, but the problem is that we don’t know if she’s a virus.” Everyone’s eyes widened and they took my appearance in. I heard whispers.

 

“Another one. I thought Jun was the last one.”

 

“I bet she’s a virus.”

 

“She won’t even survive the first phase. She looks weak.”  

 

I grew angry by that last whisper I heard. I’m not weak. I’m not. Jang Dong noticed the change in me and smirked. “Let’s start the first phase. Jeong against Hyuna.” The crowd started to move and created a path towards the ring and in the middle of the ring was a smirking girl. She seemed like she was about my age or older, but she didn’t seem like a person to mess with.

 

What scared me the most was a beaten up, man behind her. Jang Dong pushed my back slightly. I stared at him with fear. He crossed his arms against his chest and nodded his head towards the ring.

 

I turned my head and started to slowly walk towards the ring. On the way there, people on both sides were smirking down at my state.

 

“She’s is so a virus. What do you think Jungkook?” I turned my head to the person whispering and saw three boys and one girl. The girl was smirking and two of the boys smiled at me when I looked, trying to comfort me, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter