Part 1

The Drug in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeong, the bus is here.” I heard my mom’s voice, booming throughout the entire house. I was in my room, putting my shirt over my head when I checked outside and saw the bus just pulling up around the corner. My eyes widened as I pulled my shirt down and ran to my bag, that was my on my bed, and picked it up and rushed downstairs. I passed the kitchen and my mom held out her hand with a sandwich wrapped up. I ran past her as I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. I turned my head and shouted out to her.

 

“Thwanks Mom.” She frowned at me in a disapproved way. "No talking when eating Jeong." I only ignored her as I ran to the bus stop, trying to get on in time or else I'll be walking to school or have to ask my mom. Both wasnt very luxurious. Just as I arrived the, bus’s door was closing and I ran and trying to reach it. Let just say that I I'm not the most athletic person and I was only 10 feet away from the bus, but was already tired.

 

“WAIT!” I waved my hand around and tryed to get the bus driver to notice me. I did a little prayer in my head when he did and reopened the door. I sighed out of relief and climbed up the bus. I found a empty seat in the back and sat down with my bag on my lap and my sandwich in my hand. The bus started to move as I slowly ate my food, taking little mini bits.

 

The next stop was J-hope. We became best friends since we were nine and now we’re seventeen. He was always the most cheerful and I was always the quiet one. We were opposities, but thats what made us friends.

The bus stopped at J-hope’s stop and he climbed on. As he said hello to the driver, he looked around the bus and found me sitting at the back. He smiled at me and I returned it. He sat at the empty seat next to me and immediately started to whine. “Jeongy, I’m hungry.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“So? What am I supposed to do?” He smiled, wickedly. “Nothing.” He then reached forward and took a huge bit out of my sandwich. My eyes widened and I glared at his smirking face.” J-hope! What the hell?” He shrugged. “I was hungry.” Was his response. I poured as I hit his shoulder, but instead of hurting him and making groan in pain, he just laughed.

 

I sighed and shook my head. I took another bite of my sandwich.



 

We arrived to school and got off the bus. I looked to the side of the school and saw the other students joking around and some having a smoke. J-hope waved his hand to them and they waved back. Some of the boys and a girl from the group ran over to us. They greeted J-hope and didn’t even notice me. They all crowded around J-hope and I could only sighand fix my bag strap on my shoulder.

 

“Hey, J-hope. You coming to the party on Friday?” One of the boys asked. “J-hope, shook his head. “Naw, sorry. I already have plans that day.” The girl frowned. “Aww, please J-hope. It’s gonna be boring there without you.” I looked down at my shoes. The only reason he declined was because he was gonna hang with me on that day. It was our movie night and we sit up until the next day until we actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter