Eighteen

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

To be fair, I apologized to Taehyung for weeks for dragging him so harshly. I even treated him to a day of shopping and coffee to make up for what I did.

Anyways, after we won the contest and people started commenting on my 'prop fangs'. I would've taken that as a compliment if I had bought fangs, but even looking through the bag, even looking at the shopping stub, there wasn't a transaction for prop fangs. So with Taehyung happily strolling behind and a wine voucher and money, we decided to call it a ngiht and went home, where I went to the bathroom and tried to look in the mirror, only to remember I don't have a reflection, which side note, makes it really hard to put makeup on, style my hair, or check to see if I have something in my teeth. So I asked Taehyung to describe what they looked like, and the only thing he had to say was they were terrifying.

As you can imagine, that didn't really help me, so back to Google I went to see what was going on, and supposedly there's a well agreed upon theory that some vampires would just walk around with fangs, and there were these other vampires that could control when their canines grew, and apparently I'm one of those ones. So sometime during the night, I felt it imperative to bring those bad boys out.

Moving on, the next day was kind of a drag. It was grey and cloudy and semi-cold; just one of those days where you just want to put on your comfiest pyjamas and stay home, so that's what we did! We made sure we had tons of drinks and snacks, got cozy under (separate) blankets and binge-watched a ton of Netflix! There's not really much to say about much else...Maybe Taehyung will have something?