The situation deepens!

SMTOWN: Truth Or Dare!

Claud: I shall now continue where I left off! 

Sunny: *pant pant*

Claud: What? You ran a marathon or something? 

Sunny: No... Even worse. I ran from Jessica.

Sooyoung: Won't that be easy? Since Jessica never runs. 

Sunny: Let's just say, we haven't seen the worse of her yet.

Jessica: Sunny ah! Running away? Come back here! I'm not done with you yet.

Claud: Okay. ENOUGH PEOPLE. Let's continue! 

Name: MyxSarang

CommentMy truth is for Onew :3

Onew what is the strangest thing that's happened in the SHINee dorm?

Onew: Hmm, let's see... There was once when I saw a ghost in the dorm! It was sooo tall and looked like Minho! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2WhBr9_Ws

Taemin: I've seen loads of ghosts in the dorms too! 

Key: This must be 'cos we are too popular right? Even the ghosts love us! 

Claud: Egoistic... Well, okay. Hope you got the answer you needed MyxSarang! 

Name: Strawberyl

Comment:

Heechul!! A truth. Who do you think is the prettiest person in SMTOWN? ^_^ and Zhou Mi, a truth, too! Have you ever haggled with an ahjumma in a clothed sale?

Heechul: Obviously me! 

Jaejoong: Don't be delusional! I'm the prettiest. 

Heechul: Someone's in denial ~ 

Key: Everybody hush! My dearest Taemin is the prettiest! 

Krystal: What? So none of the girls here deserve any praise.

Heechul: Aww, you know we don't mean that. You girls are beautiful, but I'm just gorgeous. 

Jaejoong: Excuse me? You deaf? I'm the prettiest.

Key: No! Taemin is. 

Max: Oh god... what an embarrassment. 

Seohyun: You know... all this can be settled with votes. 

Claud: Ah! Sensible Seohyun to the rescue. Now, that is true. So let's leave it up to the readers. Who do you think is the prettiest? Heechul, Jaejoong or Taemin? 

Zhoumi: Now is it my turn to answer a question already? I feel like I've never got any appearance here.

Kyuhyun: That's 'cos you haven't. 

Zhoumi: Do I really have that little existence? 

Kyuhyun: I guess you could say that. 

Zhoumi: ... Oh. *gloom* 

Leeteuk: And Evil!Kyu has done it again. 

Kyuhyun: What? 

Ryeowook: Hey hey! Let's not steal Zhoumi's limelight anymore, okay? 

Taeyeon: I agree.

Leeteuk: Everyone! Taeyeon agrees so hush up! 

(HEY HEY YOU TAETEUK SHIPPERS OUT THERE, I JUST GAVE YOU A PRESENT! <3

Zhoumi: Ah yes. Well, yes I have. But, it wasn't anything bad... I just kind of scratched her a little, you know the usual. Well, it wasn't my fault. That ahjumma was pawing on the beautiful scarf! It was definitely mine. I saw it first. 

Yoochun: I don't think bumping into Zhoumi at a sale would be a good thing. Ever. 

Claud: *nods* Okay well, next question! 

Name: cia0510

Comment 

Woaaa...

It seems FUN!!!

1. I dare Tiffany to make out with Jaejoong IN FRONT OF CAMERA
2. I dare Seohyun to kiss EVERY magnaes in SM town ON THE LIPS
3. and a truth for Yoona, which one you love more, Yoochun oppa or Kibum oppa?

Sungmin: Wait... We had a camera filming all these while? 

Claud: Well... now we do! *waves camera around* 

Jaejoong: *sprays breathspray* 

Yunho: What are you doing? 

Jaejoong: I can't have my breath smelly when I'm going to "make out" with Tiffany right? 

Tiffany: Whaa - *blush* 

Changmin: Oooooh. Jaejoong likkkkkeeees her. 

Yunho: Is this... what they call an AFFAIR?!  

Yoona: Oh! The situation deepens.

Heechul: A new development?! Jaejoong has fallen in love with Tiffany. But what about Yunho? Let's see now - 

Claud: *smack*

Heechul: What was that for! 

Claud: Your MC-ing was getting way too long. C'mon Jaejoong just be a man and do it! 

Yunho: What? So no one cares that I'm getting cheated on? 

Changmin: Just give it up, hyung. 

Yunho: You are our lovechild, Changmin-ah! How can you - 

Junsu: Y-y-unho-hyung. I think you should keep your mouth shut for awhile... Claud looks like she's about to kill you.

Claud: You got that right. So Yunho, any more complains? *smileglaresmile*

Yunho: N-n-o. 

Claud: Okay good! Now Jaejoong, *points camera at them*, start! 

Tiffany: How can you just -- 

Taeyeon: Fany-ah, as much as I don't want you to go through this, Claud looks like she's going to explode.

Jaejoong: *encircles Tiffany's waist and pulls her close* 

- tennnssioooooooon

Jaejoong inched closer towards Tiffany's face. As he came closer, Tiffany could feel his breath on her face, and the smell of the breathspray filled her nose. She could feel him staring at her lips. However, his eyes suddenly flickered up and stared into her eyes. Tiffany could feel her cheeks getting warmer, and she knew her face was coloured with pink. She couldn't stand his intense gaze anymore, and fluttered her eyes shut. At this point, Jaejoong was so close, Tiffany could feel his lips barely touching her's... 

Claud: Okay! We got that on camera. Cia0510, hope you enjoyed that! Now, on to the next dare! 

Seohyun: Erm... Claud... Can I sit out on this dare? I'm uncomfortable doing it... 

cia0510: No Seohyun! I really wanted you to do this dare...

Seohyun: oh! But... 

Krystal: Hey! wait wait wait, does ALL maknae include... well, me? 

Hyoyeon: I guess so...

Krystal: ack. 

Claud: Seohyun! Just do it! 

Kyuhyun: Yeah! 

Everyone: ...

Sungmin: Oh, I get it. 

Sunny: I think I do too.

Kyuhyun: Wait, what? 

Yoochun: I totally get it. 

Victoria: Kyuhyun! I didn't know you liked her! 

Leeteuk: Ahhh, young love.

Kyuhyun: Shut up, old man.

Leeteuk: Yah! Is that how you talk to your elders? 

Seohyun: I... don't get it?

Yuri: Seohyun-ah! You've got a person who's crushing on you!

Seohyun: eh...? 

Changmin: Hehehehe. It's okay. Seohyun, you don't have to kiss me. You just have to kiss your lil' Starcraft prince over there! *wink*

Krystal: I agree. Don't kiss me... please?

Taemin: I'm going to opt out too!

Claud: So it's decided? Seohyun only kisses Kyuhyun? But sorry, no can do~ Dare states ALL maknaes. So line up people! 

Maknaes: okay...

cia0510: yay! *clapclap*

- dooooonnnnnn STORY MODE TIME! i need a better catchphrase than this... - 

All the maknaes had no choice, not when Claud was around. The maknaes fought among themselves to see who went first, and who went last. At last, the "queue" was deicided by drawing lots. First was Taemin, then Krystal. After Krystal was Kyuhyun and the last was Changmin. 

Taemin could feel his heart going into an overdrive. Why was he first? And this was just plain awkward... He could see that his noona was also very uncomfortable. But they could all feel Claud's intense gaze on them, and they knew that if they chickened out this time, they are all, well, dead. Taking a deep breath, he took a step closer and squeezed his eyes shut. 

Seohyun stared at Taemin, not sure what to do. Was he asking her to take the lead by shutting his eyes? Taemin sure knew how to get the easy way out of this. Mentally preparing herself, she tip-toed and lightly brushed her lips against Taemin's. 

They both immediately sprung back at the contact, blushing lightly. 

Next was Krystal. This was just plain weird for Krystal. She... just want this. Wanting to get this over with, she quickly pecked Seohyun's lips before running away to her unnies. They all started chattering among themselves, creating a ruckus. They were silenced soon after by Claud though. 

Kyuhyun, well, he became a clumsy idiot right at that time. He stumbled, blushed heavily and was awkward. Just plain awkward. Taking a deep breath, he leaned down and kissed Seohyun. After that moment, both of them started burning up. It was obvious from the reddish tint on their cheeks. 

It was Changmin's turn now. With a small smile, he finished the task quickly. A sweep down, kiss - done. 

 

cia0510: KYAAAAAH! 

Leeteuk: Fangirl material right there. 

Claud: Well, hope you're happy with this cia0510. oh, and would anyone have preferred if I just wrote - Seohyun: *kiss______* instead of the random story moments? 

Key: MY TAEMIN AH! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR INNOCENCE. 

Claud: WELL, That's all folks! Carry on with those awesome dares/truths! You know you love seeing these lil' SMTOWN people doing these ;) 

15 June 2012 ; 2:23 A.M. 

Phew! Completed this at 2 in the morning. Felt guilty for not updating in a longggg while. I'll complete the rest of the dares/truths in another chapt! But hope this lonnnng chapt kept you satisfied. AND KEEP THOSE TRUTH/DARES COMING! <3 Hope you liked this^^ (although my Funny-Generator probably isn't working now... Cold jokes anyone? (: )