1/1

(Special Oneshot) Moments of Us

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

Youngdoo glanced to his side when someone slipped the hand and intertwined the fingers with his. “Nervous, aren’t you?” Youngdoo just smiled.

“Not really, I think it’s you who are nervous.” The other chuckled, the tough muscle stretched along the laughter. A sight that always made Youngdoo’s heart skipped a beat. “Just admit, Park Doha.”

“I do admit that, you’re the one in denial, cutie.” Youngdoo threw a nasty glance and the elder from him by few days continued laughing. “Stop doing that, the annoyed you are cuter than anything and don’t blame me if I kiss the light of you right at this moment.” Youngdoo’s face paled.

“Yah, in few seconds we’re going on the stage, release my hand too thou.” Youngdoo shook the connected hand. The roar of crowds was very loud and Youngdoo felt his heart squeezed in anxiety and excitement.

“Aren’t you the one who held onto me?” Doha raised his brow. Youngdoo rolled his eyes and pulled his hand when the noises of opening echoed in the hall.

“Lame tactic, Park Doha.” Youngdoo whispered before coming out to the light, getting ready for the performance of ‘Game Boy’. Unit White will be dancing in the background as Unit Green sang the song. Throughout the performance, Doha was glancing over Youngdoo and the younger noticed but he ignored it. The rest of White’s members saw that but decided not to pry over the couple’s issue. It’s not a rare sight if Youngdoo ignored Doha, despite how angel-like, father figure their eldest brother is, Doha is all for teasing Youngdoo that always annoyed their second eldest brother.

Once the performance ended, they moved out from the stage and Youngdoo smiled to Yeontae mouthing ‘fighting’ when they passed by each other. Doha narrowed his eyes on that, not that he was jealous with Yeontae because he knew they’re best friend but the fact that Youngdoo continued ignoring him made his brows furrowed. Youngdoo realized but said nothing; instead he just flew off to head-lock Sungho. Sungho startled, almost stumbled.

“Hyung, why?” Sungho whined unconsciously cute. Even how much he denied that, the rapper was still cute in the elders’ eyes and one of them is Youngdoo.

“Just.” Youngdoo noticed the awkwardly standing Inho beside Sungho and grinned. “Borrow your boyfriend for a while. You can go to Inpyo thou.” Youngdoo grinned and dragged Sungho away from Inho. Inho pouted but he couldn’t say anything as he knew Youngdoo might be using his boyfriend again to get away from Doha. He decided to find his other boyfriend to spend the short time before they went back to the stage for the talking session.

Doha’s eyes followed Youngdoo sharply. He rolled his eyes and pouted, sulking alone. The other members of Unit White looked at each other and sighed. Jaehyun matched his eyes with Inho who was just about to sit beside Inpyo, signalling him to Doha. Inho raised his brow and turned. He sighed. Inpyo heard that and looked up. Seeing Doha’s long face, he wrinkled.

“What’s up?” Inpyo questioned softly just for Inho to hear.

“Apparently, Youngdoo hyung took our Sungho away and I guess Doha hyung saw that.” Inho huffed. “The maknaes is asking my help.” Inho said. Inpyo exhaled.

“Why they always come in between us?” Inho shrugged and patted Inpyo’s thigh.

“Sorry, love.” Inho placed an apology peck on the cheek and left Inpyo to get Doha. That sulking ‘father’ couldn’t be left alone like that if they still have talking session and high-five with the fans later. They can’t present the sulking man or they will be doomed.

“Hyung.” Inho cooed as he sat beside Doha. Doha turned and saw Inho.

“Yeap?”

“You put a long face again. Need me to cheer you up?” Inho beamed. Doha stared at him for a while and nodded. The eldest pouted and let his head fell on Inho’s shoulder. Inho exhaled, sulking Doha is equal to skinship maniac Doha.

 

 

“Boys24! Hello this is Boys24!” They greeted the fans. The MC began to do her ment and Doha glanced at Youngdoo who stood far away from him with Sungho. The eldest bit his lips and ignored them as he turned his attention to Inho. Inpyo who stood near Inho just sighed as he was again left alone. Both of his boyfriends got snatched by the two childish eldest brothers they had, what a life he had here.

The talking session moved forward smoothly as they started to fill the few seats provided and the rest will be standing behind. Doha kept resting his hand on Inho’s thigh. Inho was bothered by it but he didn’t say anything, few moments he glanced at slightly-angry Inpyo behind them. Mouthing apology, Inho smiled a little to Inpyo. Sungho didn’t notice that, which Inho was glad but he thought Sungho would understand it thou. Not just that, he actually began to feel bothered seeing Sungho and Youngdoo interacted too much over there. Inho moved closer to Doha to whisper something, loud enough for Inpyo to hear it. “Hyung, aren’t you jealous?”

“Whatever.” Doha hid his anger as they’re still in front of the fans. Inho knew it was better not to press on it so he decided to just keep Doha calm. Youngdoo noticed Doha was kept whispering and touching Inho’s thigh which actually why he kept talking with Sungho when he had a chance.

“Youngdoo hyung should go.” Jinseob said as he patted Youngdoo’s shoulder. Youngdoo pointed to Changmin.

“I’m going if you’re the opponent.” The boys cheered and the fight of thigh-wrestling between Youngdoo and Changmin had been agreed. Youngdoo got up and Sungho helped to bring the chair. Inho nudged Doha.

“Cheer for him at least.” Doha took a breath.

“Fighting.” Youngdoo ignored it as he actually heard Inho’s words. He thought badly on that, didn’t really like the fact that Doha cheered on him after Inho told him to do so. Doha’s eyes twitched when Youngdoo didn’t spare a glance after his cheer. Inho patted Doha’s thigh just to calm him down.

Sungho held the seat for Youngdoo and Doha didn’t even excite to see that. Not when the hands of the young rapper were so close to his precious lover’s . Doha bit his lips and leaned back the whole minutes of the thigh-wrestling. Doha huffed when Youngdoo lost the battle. “Let’s have the next round.” The MC said after few commotions. Jinseob had called out Doha’s name and Doha stood. The members cheered on him and Doha secretly glanced to Youngdoo. He was boiled again when Youngdoo just plainly ignored him. Sungho had got up, again helping to hold the seat. Doha didn’t really notice that as he was listening to Jinkyu’s interview. “I want to have it…” Doha startled and in flash, Sungho had move in front of him while Jinkyu was brought back to the other side. The other boys and the MC together with the fans were in a big commotion.

“No, no. What I mean is…” Jinkyu tried to explain himself as he flustered when Youngdoo threw a nasty glance towards him while sitting calmly on his seat. The poor guy cowered a bit with that glance, everyone among the boys knew the eldest couple was the horrible possessive and childish. Doha was surrounded with the rest while Sungho pretended as a bodyguard there, too much drama.

“Jealous. I want to have the same thigh like that, I’m just jealous.” Jinkyu finally managed to explain. They prepared for the battle between Jinkyu and Doha. Youngdoo just calmly watched as his eyes never left Jinkyu.

“Oh no, let’s rematch.”  The MC said. Doha called Jinseob to hold his seat this time and Sungho was back sitting beside Youngdoo. They talked a bit and it didn’t go unnoticed by Doha. Somehow he regretted calling over Jinseob as he didn’t want to be closed with Sungho. The rematch started and they cheered on their team. When Doha lost, they’re back to the seat and Jinseob was ‘wondering’ what happened to their team when their eldest yet strongest member lost, commenting it with the MC without telling the hidden truth. The MC carried on the talking session. When Hwayoung was asked to sing the song, Doha’s eyes met Youngdoo, finally. Youngdoo didn’t let the eye contact prolonged as he turned to talk with Sungho. Doha bit his lips.

“Hyung, calm down. We’re about to finish.” Inho said patting Doha’s back as he noticed what was happening. He figured out he needed to step up later if this cold war prolonged longer. Youngdoo and Sungho laughed when Jinseok pointed out Hwayoung’s ‘ahh!’ and plainly teased Yeontae’s cracked voice previously during their Boys24’s show. Yeontae was embarrassed and annoyed. The MC, not really get the joke, then asked Yeontae to sing that part. Doha looked over Yeontae at that moment, knowing it had been a sore spot for the younger regarding that incident even though he was laughing there. As if the telepathy worked, Youngdoo was also watching worriedly over his best friend Yeontae. The three eldest were particularly closed with Youngdoo and Yeontae had been friends for long and Doha got closer to them as he dates Youngdoo. Somehow recently Yeontae left the couple to get their time alone and spent more time with his new unit, Yellow, mostly practicing and socializing with the members for a better teamwork.

Youngdoo slightly frowned as the MC kept asking to get the note higher. The boys were encouraging him as well and Youngdoo bit his lips looking around. At that moment, he saw Doha’s contorted face. His heart swelled a bit seeing the eldest was worried over his best friend. Just lucky, Yeontae managed to get the high key accomplished and the two eldest faces relaxed as they moved to the next topic.

Once they’re back to the backstage, Youngdoo slipped beside Doha. “Are you done going around Inho?” He said as he noticed Doha was alone. Doha turned and threw a glare.

“Aren’t you the one who went with Sungho first?” Doha said curtly as he fixed the microphone. Youngdoo bit his lips.

“I just annoyed with you.”

“So do I.” Youngdoo sighed. The MC had called them back to the stage, they could hear that. The younger of the two quickly left a peck on the cheek and walked forward with a whisper.

“I’m sorry, yeobong~” Youngdoo purposely said the nickname in cute accent as he blushingly moved away. Doha raised his brow and smiles plastered on his face seconds after. He skipped after his boyfriend as they lined up for the last stage. Sensing the overflowing happy aura from their leader, Unit White finally exhaled in relief. Sungho just smiled as the two made up and sneakily held Inpyo’s hand who lined up near him, he managed to send Inho a flying kiss before the stage lights shone upon them and ‘Rising Star’ began.

A/N: I’m just bored and can’t get the scene of the live preview on the vapp out of my system. This is Dodoo-centred one and I think I want to get another one-shot centred on Sungho (oh come on, he was forced to embarrass himself with aegyo and I just cannot let it slip) but I dunno if I could make it or not because I’m still searching where my stand is (I’m torn to get on sungpyo or 2ho ship but i love three of them together, u know what i mean). Well, if I have time I will try to make out of that aegyo thing or maybe pry on Yeontae high key (my dodootae), if and only if I have time. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this oneshot that came so sudden. See you soon in other story. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png