Chapter 1: At the Airport

We Got Married ( The Dancing Machine Couple )

 

 

The first episode of this couple had already gained so much attention not only from Korean viewers but also from international fans. The dancing machine couple left a great impression that people wanted more. And finally, they will now meet.

 

 

 

MC 3: Lisa-ssi!

MC 1: Aigoo the suspense is real.

MC 4: I'm so excited to see their reactions upon seeing each other.

 

 

 

Ten arrived first at the airport. The crew and staffs was already done setting up their equipments which made him realize that this is really is it. He would straighten his clothes from any crease every minute and would take a deep breath occasionaly.

 

 

 

"Hyung can I go out now?"

 

"Ooh someone's excited."

 

 

 

And the teasing fest once again began, and it was all caught in camera because as soon as they've arrived they were already filmed. Their manager-hyung settled them down and allowed Ten to wait for his bride outside. He was patiently waiting at one of then metal benches near the entrance of the airport. He was gripping hard at the straps of his back pack and kept looking at every car that passed by.

 

 

 

"This is one of the most nerve-wracking moments of my life. This is even worse than our debut."

 

 

 

It took ten more more minutes when a certain black SUV stopped not too far away from him. Ten abruptly stood up but was frozen when the door of the car opened and just like in the movies, a long slender leg went out first, and then a tall slim figure of a woman appeared before his eyes. But Ten, doesn't know what to feel. If he would be shocked, amused or confused of his bride. Because for some reason, the lady was wearing the upper part of a mascot. To be precise, Lisa was wearing Krunk's head piece. 

 

 

 

MC 1: Lisa-ssi what on earth is that?

MC 2: Kyeopta!

MC 4: Looks like Ten-ssi does not recognize that mascot from YG.

 

 

 

"Uh annyeong."

 

 

 

Ten was now sporting a boyish grin. He has an interesting girl as a wife, but he still doesn't know who she is. The girl bowed as a sign of her greeting then took out a placard from her back that says, CAN YOU GUESS IF WHO AM I?

 

 

 

"Are we going to play charades?"

 

 

 

The girl nodded and began dancing the famous Pick Me dance of IOI.

 

 

 

"You're from IOI?"

 

 

 

Ten had already met Chungha and Yoojung in one episode of Hit The Stage so he had a hunch that maybe his wife is from IOI, but the girl shooke her head as if saying no. She then danced the chorus part of Twice's Cheer Up.

 

 

 

"Are you from Twice?"

 

 

 

The girl shook her head again. Ten was dying to meet her but he can't deny that he was also having fun with their little charades. Seems like his wife is one fun person.

 

 

 

MC 5: Lisa-ssi stop playing with Ten-ssi already. He's dying to meet you already.

 

 

 

She then danced the popular Dumb Dumb choreography of Red Velvet which made Ten laugh.

 

 

 

"Oh come on. You can't be from our agency dear wife?"

 

 

 

MC 1: Kyaaah! He called her dear wife!

MC 3: This kid sure is fast.

 

 

 

The words came out naturally from his mouth. Well he had been calling the mysterious girl as his wife in his head though. So he said it unconciously. Meanwhile, Lisa can feel her cheeks heating up. She had been blushing since the time she knew that her husband would be Ten of NCT. She had been a fan of him from the time she saw his first performance in Hit The Stage. 

 

With a thumping heart, she danced their debut song Boombayah. Ten was stunned to see the girl dancing to one of YG's songs. He just can't imagine the possibility that his wife would be a member of BLACK PINK. Oh s would grill him later. He was preparing himself that it might be another bluff but he could feel his heart beating erraticaly as the girl turned around, back facing to him and carefully took off the head piece.

 

Blonde straight hair fell gracefully unto her back and with just that Ten had already guessed the identity of his wife.

 

 

 

"Lisa-ssi?"

 

 

 

She slightly jumped from her place when Ten called out her name. He knows her? Oh my gosh he knows her! Lisa was having a mental celebration when Ten called her name again. She cautiously faced him but head held down.

 

 

 

"Ne annyeong haseyo Ten-ssi."

 

 

 

Ten also bowed and greeted her. When he met her eyes he had confirmed to himself that he wasn't dreaming. Lisa is really his wife. And her visuals was no joke. She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid his eyes with.

 

 

 

"So...um...ah...yeah."

 

 

 

He couldn't help but chuckle at her awkwardness. Sure he was awkward too but Lisa was just darn cute. Lisa on the other hand was mentally scolding herself. Way to go for a first impression Lisa.

 

 

 

MC 1: Aiish kyeopta!

 

 

 

"Do you want to eat?"

 

"Yes I'd love to. Being in that little beast's head was energy draining."

 

 

 

Again he just found himself chuckling at Lisa's sudden answer and very animated gestures. He was scared at first because the time he saw her was in a music program and she was emitting an aura of dominance. Like any other idol from YG. It was already a given, but seeing her this way was like seeing her for the first time again.

 

 

 

"You really are hungry?"

 

"Yes. So much. Uhm do you know a place here?"

 

 

 

Truth be told. He had been searching for nearby restaurants in the area. He didn't know if hhis wife would be a picky eater or not so he just have to find out for himself.

 

 

 

"Yeah I think."

 

"Okay then let's go!"

 

 

 

Lisa walked the opposite direction and out of instinct, Ten grabbed her by the arm.

 

 

 

MC 5: First skinship!

 

 

 

"Lisa-ssi the car's this way."

 

"Oh. Hahahaha mianhae."

 

 

 

Ten led the way to the parking lot where there was a car that was to be used by them.

 

 

 

"Ten-ssi do you know how to drive?"

 

"Yeah. You?"

 

"Good. I thought we'd be walking during the whole span of our married life. You see, I'm no good in driving."

 

 

 

Ten smiled at the thought that Lisa could be dependent on him in some way. During the few minutes of their first interaction, he had already taken a liking on the girl.

 

 

 

"That's alright. That's why I'm here."

 

"To be my driver?"

 

 

 

Lisa grinned back at Ten. He was surprised at first but then laughed at his wife's sense of humor. He opened the door to her side and did what a gentleman should do.

 

 

 

"Nope. I'm here to be your husband dear wife."

 

 

 

And cue the squels and screams. Lisa can feel her cheeks burning but she hid her face in her palms. Ten had seen her cute reaction and can't help but blush too. He ignited the engined and started driving. There was a short silence when Lisa opened up the conversation.

 

 

 

"So you're dancing in Hit the Stage."

 

"Yup."

 

"You were really cool there. And really admirable to be honest. I'm a fan actually."

 

 

 

Now it was Ten's turn to have burning cheeks. He easily gets shy whenever he receives compliments, but coming from Lisa? Oh it was times ten the reaction. Lisa did not notice this because she was busy lookine at the view outside. She just noticed the he was flushing red.

 

 

 

"Ten-ssi? Are you sick? Do you have a fever?"

 

 

 

She gently placed her hand on his forehead to feel his temperature without again knowing the effect she has on him. Ten slightly backed off from the sudden sparks he felt when Lisa touched him.

 

 

 

"You're not sick right? Though you are flushing red."

 

"Nope I'm fine. T-thanks for the concern."

 

 

 

Ten awkwardly laughed and diverted the topic. He was thankful that they have reached the place already where they're going to eat. It was a famous family restaurant there in the area. He remembered eating there once with his group when they were still trainees. He watched Lisa's reaction expecting that she would cringe because most girls like fancy restaurants or cafés. But he should have considered that his wife is one special and interesting person.

 

Lisa looked like a child brought to an amusement park.

 

 

 

"Aren't we going inside? A husband shouldn't let his wife starve you know."

 

 

 

And Lisa then pulled him inside as if she had been there plenty of times already.

 

 

 

"Halmeoni! I'm back!"

 

 

 

An old woman with a notepad in hand appeared. Ten can still remember that she was the owner of that place.

 

 

 

"Oh Lisa! Who's this fine young man?"

 

"He's my nampyeon halmeoni."

 

 

Ten felt mixed emotions as to what Lisa had introduced him. But above that, he was happy that she called him as 'nampyeon'.

 

 

 

"Aigoo young lovers."

 

 

 

They both looked at each other and started laughing. It was like an inside joke that only them knew. They ordered most of the best-sellers of the restaurant. While they were waiting for their food to arrive, Lisa thought of introducing herself to her husband.

 

 

 

"I guess you only know me by being a member of BLACK PINK, but because we're going to be around each other for quite a time, I think we should get to know each other as being us and not being idols."

 

"Okay I  get your point Lisa-ssi. That's a good idea actually."

 

 

 

Lisa took a sip from her soda in can and wiped the sides of her lips with tissue.

 

 

 

"Okay so hi. My name is Lalisa Manoban but people at home call me Pranpriya. I'm pure Thai, as you can see of my unique features."

 

 

 

She did a princess-like pose but ended up as a wacky pose. They both laughed at her last statement though.

 

 

 

"And uhm I like food. And sleep. Very much. And anything sweet. And I'm a bouncing ball of energy."

 

"You're really something Lisa-ssi. Uhm my name's Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. And I'm also pure Thai."

 

 

 

Lisa's round eyes widen from what Ten said. She thought that the guy was Korean. Her close friend BamBam did not mention that there was a Thai in SM.

 

 

 

"You're from Thailand too?But you look kinda Korean."

 

"I know. I get that a lot. So as I was saying, I also like cooking, but cooking doesn't like me that mcuh. So I'm no good at cooking."

 

 

Lisa smirked and remembered something from their conversations at the parking lot at the airport.

 

 

 

"That's alright. That's why I'm here."

 

 

 

There was a glint of recognition that quickly passed by Ten's eyes.

 

 

 

"To be my chef? Hmm?"

 

"Nope. I'm here to be your wife mister."

 

 

 

Again, the both of them bursted out laughing Lisa was even wrapping her arms around her stomach when Ten remembered the gift he prepared for Lisa.

 

 

 

"Uhm I got you something by the way."

 

"Chincha? Lemme see. Lemme see."

 

 

 

She was like a kid trying to peek what the present was. Ten took out the mini treasure chest from his back pack and politely handed it to Lisa. She received it while doing a curt nod.

 

 

 

"Waah."

 

"Open it."

 

 

 

And so she did. While most of viewers expected accesories or other girly stuffs. The chest was actually full of... candies.

 

 

 

"Omo! My babies!"

 

"After learning that you like sweets, I was relieved that you might like my present for you. But please don't eat them all in one go. I don't want you to have sore throat or tooth ache."

 

"Thank you so much Ten-ssi, but I'm also sorry that I haven't prepared anything for you."

 

 

 

She was happy that Ten gave her a present, but a part of her was sad and disappointed that she didn't think of preparing something for him.

 

 

 

"Hey don't be sad. You can make it up next time."

 

"Okay I'll make sure that it would make you happy like I am."

 

 

 

Ten blew a sigh of relief that Lisa liked his present. It was on-the-spot you know.

 

 

 

"You know what Ten, I'm dropping the formalities, is that okay?"

 

"Sure no big deal."

 

"Nice. I'm actually uhm awkward of this married thing. It's all new to me."

 

"Oh we're on the same page with that. I'm zero experience in the romance department as well."

 

 

 

They both looked sympathetic with each other. Now they are wondering if how two newbies in romance could run this show.

 

 

 

"So I'm suggesting we take it one step at a time. We can be best buds you know. You can be my partner in crime."

 

 

 

Lisa's enthusiam seemed like she was recruiting an accomplice for a prank. She was pumped up and Ten was busy admiring that side of her.

 

 

 

"Like Bonnie and Clyde."

 

 

 

They both said in unison which surprised them but found it amusing as well.

 

 

 

"So let's cheers to the start of this big adventure Ten."

 

 

 

She raised her soda can and Ten just smiled at her genuinely and also raised his soda can.

 

 

 

"Copy that Lisa."

 

 

 

CUT!!!