Chapter 2: Finding the Couple Hide-out Pt. 1

We Got Married ( The Dancing Machine Couple )

 

 

After their first meeting, behind the cameras, Ten and Lisa exchanged phone numbers and stories of how they came to Korea. They were like long lost best friends that seemed to have known each other for a long time. If it weren't just for Lisa's manager telling her that they still have another schedule for that day, she would never notice the time.

 

 

"Well see you soon Ten."

 

"You too Lisa. See you soon."

 

 

Lisa climbed up in their company's service car and rode off. As soon as she left, Tn was greeted by s' unpleasant faces. He couldn't stop himself from laughing.

 

 

"So this dude gets to marry one of the girls in BLACK PINK. Should we murder him or what?"

 

 

Taeyong said who was secretly a fanboy of the group. The others were just going with the flow.

 

 

"Burry him upside down."

 

"Let Johnny-hyung skin him alive."

 

"Or you could all just keep quite and wish him a happy marriage."

 

 

Their manager said that made them hang their heads down low. What can they do? They are handsome men with no love lives and they didn't expect that Ten's wife would be a YG artist. Heck they didn't even expect that a YG artist would join a variety show.

 

 

"We're happy for you Ten."

 

"You didn't have a girlfriend but you got a wife instead. Daebak."

 

"Manager-hyung, can I sign up for WGM next?"

 

 

They all threw dagger looks at Haechan who was just grinning from ear to ear. What? That kid wants some romance too.

 

 

"Ani! Hyungs first. Manager-hyung set me up with Jennie Kim."

 

 

Their manager just ignored the other member's rants and diverted his gaze to Ten who was cmfortably sitting still.

 

 

"So when's the next shoot for this?"

 

"I don't know hyung. You're the manager. You tell me."

 

 

Manager-hyung rolled his eyes and quickly went up to one of the staffs nearby and asked if when would be the next filming for the show.

 

 

"January next year. I bet that both Ten and Lisa will be busy for year ender programs."

 

"Ah yes. Thank you so much."

 

"We'll just contact you for more infos."

 

 

NCT's manager drove the group back to their dorm when he received a message from one of his seniors in the Managing Department at SM. The message says that NCT 127 and Dream along with Ten and Johnny will attend SBS Gayo Daejun and Ten will be collaborating with a few artists for a dance production.

 

The day of the rehearsals for the collab stage came. Ten had no idea if who he would be collaborationg with, but one thing he knows is that he would be dancing with his senior Seulgi and a friend he met in Hit the Stage; Yugyeom. His manager brought him to a dance studio where the rehearsals will be held and went on his own inside and saw Yugyeom.

 

 

"Ten-hyung!"

 

"Ah hello Yugyeom-ssi."

 

"Hyung hyung you know what?"

 

 

Ten was surprised with Yugyeom's sudden enthusiasm. Now he's wondering if what got his friend all excited.

 

 

"No I don't know yet."

 

"My other crush is here hyung."

 

"How many crushes do you even have?"

 

 

Yugyeom paused for a moment and started his mental inventory of celebrity crushes. Well he's a guy at the peak of his youth, and being in the industry he is in, he has a long list of crushes to tell.

 

 

"Well there's Krystal-sunbaenim, Suzy-sunbaenim, uhm there's Ten-hyung and uhm also..."

 

 

Before Yugyeom could even finish his sentence, they heard faint laughter outside the room and when the door opened, the girls for the collab stage came in.

 

 

"Yooa-ssi, Eunjin-ssi, Seulgi-ssi and oh Lisa-ssi, annyeong!"

 

 

Ten was gaping at the sight of Lisa. He was completely shook to see her there. Yugyeom lightly nudged his shoulder and leaned to him to whisper something.

 

 

"Hyung that's Lisa. The one that I have a crush on. Ain't she cute hyung?"

 

 

Ten snapped back from his reverie and looked at Yugyeom sharply and hit him on his arm. Doesn't he watch TV? Almost everyone knows that Lisa is his wife. In We Got Married that is.

 

 

"Yah stop crushing on my wife."

 

"Mwo?! Wifeu?"

 

 

Ten was about to answer him back when Lisa called his name. He quickly diverted his attention away from Yugyeom and faced Lisa with a smiling face. Yup. He knows his priorities well. Their choreographer together with another GOT7 member, Jinyoung went in and they all started their practices for that day. There was a part for the guys then for the girls and for pairs. Ten was not bragging but he was confident that Lisa would be paired with him. And she was.

 

Days flew by and it was already the day of the 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun. The idols for the opening dance were on standby. Lisa was fidgeting with her fingers when Ten came to her side.

 

 

"Stop worrying Pranpriya."

 

 

They had grew comfortable calling each other with Parnpriy and Chittaphon. Even when sending SNS.

 

 

"Easy for you to say Chittaphon."

 

"Omo is Lisa of BLACK PINK nervous? She is oozing with charisma, superb talent, and has a beauty that is to die for. Pranpriya has no reason to be nervous."

 

 

Lisa let out a cheeky grin and hit Ten by the arm.

 

 

"Yah stop complimenting me. Your gonna make my head like the Red Queen's."

 

 

Ten ruffled her hair when the PDs called them all to position on stage and not too long, the program officialy started. Gayo Daejun ended with a bang, courtesy of course of BIGBANG. While the pair dance of the Dancing Machine Couple, it stirred the inner fangirls of the audience. It immediately created a buzz and tons of fancams came out. And after a few days of rest, they were back to filming WGM.

 

 

MC 1: Now where are our talked about couple?

 

MC 2: Oh there's Lisa-ssi!

 

 

Lisa was sitting on one of the steps of a staircase. She was wearing a high waisted denim jeans and a hanging cropped top shirt. She matched it with her red Converse and a white PeaceMinusOne cap. She was busy using her phone when Ten appeared in front of her wearing denim jeans and a black Star Wars shirt. He also has his favorite cap on.

 

 

"Mianhae Pranpriya."

 

 

Lisa slipped her phone inside her white Saint Scott sling bag and stood up.

 

 

"Oh hi Chittaphon! So what's up?"

 

"I got caught up with some chaos back at the dorm. Where are we going by the way?"

 

"You'll see. Let's go."

 

 

Lisa went up the staircase while Ten was following behind her. When they have reached the second floor, the whole area was an arcade center.

 

 

"Waah daebak."

 

"Let's kill some time here first."

 

 

MC 3: Waah I wish to have a date with Lisa-ssi at the arcade too.

 

MC 4: Yah stop hitting on young girls.

 

 

They both went to the shooting area and competed on who will get most points which was won by Ten actually.

 

 

"Didn't know you were good in basketball."

 

"There's a lot that you don't know yet Pranpriya."

 

 

Ten said and playfully winked at her which earned him a nudge to his arm.

 

 

"You have been so fond of hurting me physically lately."

 

"Because you're just so hard to resist Chittaphon."

 

 

Lisa sarcastically countered him. He just scratched the back of his head as a sign of defeat in their not-even-started-yet argument. They played more games and stopped on their tracks when they saw something that caught their interest badly.

 

 

"Do you perhaps want to try this one Pranpriya."

 

"Don't mind if I do."

 

 

What's in front of them is Dance Revolution. They both had wide grins on their faces and hastily put their bags down in one corner.

 

 

"What song Pranpriya?"

 

"Hmm, Sorry Sorry?"

 

 

Ten looked at her suspiciously which made Lisa burst out laughing.

 

 

"Okay maybe I did some teeny tiny research on you. But I know you love that song from your sunbaenims."

 

"Thanks Pranpriya. Now let's get down to business."

 

 

He punched in the numbers to the machine and prepared themselves.

 

 

"I'm so gonna beat you Chittaphon."

 

"Okay dear wife, I'll see you try."

 

 

The song started and as well as the dance. In just a few seconds, they've already caught the attention of all the people in the arcade center but that didn't bothered them at all. They just kept on dancing.

 

 

"Whoo! That was fun and I got to beat you Mr. Chittaphon."

 

"By a point Pranpriya. By a point."

 

 

 

MC 2: This couple is so fun.

 

MC 1: They're like best friends.

 

MC 4: Married best friends to be exact.

 

 

They already left the arcade and are now walking side by side.

 

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"Me too. What do you wanna eat?"

 

"I want pizza."

 

"Then pizza it is. Let's go."

 

 

They half walked and jogged to reach their destination. They took a table for two which was facing the glass window. Ten pulled a chair for Lisa and thanked him for that.

 

 

"What do you want?"

 

"All-meat please and a Mango Smoothie."

 

"Copy that. Just wait for me here 'kay?"

 

 

Lisa saluted him as her response. 15 minutes passed and Ten came back with their food. They ate while chatting nonstop. There was just a short moment of silence when one of the Coordi went to them and handed them a red envelope.

 

 

"Waah is that the mission card?"

 

"I think so. Ne~ kamsahamnida."

 

 

Ten took the red enevelope, opened it and read it out loud for the both of them to hear.

 

 

"Are you excited for your own house? Use the clues to reach your couple house."

 

 

Lisa's eyes widened and huge grin was plastered on her face which made Ten smile as well.

 

 

"We better get going then."

 

"But what's the first clue?"

 

 

Another staff came in and handed them a stuffed toy. A chicken stuffed toy.

 

 

"Could it be that our first place is near a chicken shop."

 

"Point taken. Kaja!"

 

 

Lisa stood up first and grabbed Ten by his wrist. As soon as they left the place, they were already running. The staffs were caught off guard and had a hard time catching up with them. That was just an unexpected response from a new couple in WGM.

 

 

MC 1: Omo isn't this couple pretty active

 

MC 2: They should be joining Running Man instead.

 

 

From Lisa's lead, Ten moved forward and held her right hand while her other hand was clutching to the stuffed toy. Cue background music and it seemed like a scene from a drama series.

 

 

MC 2: Descendants of the Sun?

 

MC 4: Ani~ Legend of the Blue Sea?

 

 

They've slowly stopped from running and halted at a famous chicken shop in that area. And just in the entrance of the shop was another stuffed toy. An ice cream stuffed toy. Lisa picked it up and hugged it tightly along with the chicken stuffed toy.

 

 

"What now?"

 

"Wait. I'm gonna check if there is any ice cream shop nearby."

 

 

Ten took out his phone and went to a map application on his phone. He typed their current location and searched for an ice cream shop near them.

 

 

"There is one, but it's really far from here."

 

 

They both looked straight at the camera and had stoic faces.

 

 

"Is this really WGM?"

 

 

They just stood there facing each other and were in deep thought. WGM or not, this is an adventure they cannot miss.

 

 

"Omo Chittaphon! What if it's not an ice cream shop? What if it's the convenience store?"

 

"You're right Pranpriya! They also sell ice cream there."

 

 

They were now laughing like lunatics and started jumping.

 

 

"Hyung? Are you ready for another run?"

 

 

Ten said to the only cameraman who caught up to their running awhile ago. He involuntarily heaved a deep sigh. Younsters nowadays. So full of energy. Thus, the great search for their couple house has resumed. With Lisa leading Ten this time, both of them held one stuffed toy in their arms. They ran to the nearest convenience store that they've passed by awhile ago.

 

 

"I remember when I was a trainee, we used to run how many laps while singing."

 

"You're not alon on that one."

 

 

Again they both laughed at their little conversation. When Lisa saw the familiar place, she stopped at her heel. At the entrance of that convenience store was indeed a stuffed toy. But what confuses them is that it was an alien stuffed toy.

 

 

"Mwo?"

 

"We're so lost."

 

 

Lisa picked up the alien stuffed toy and sat at the gutter. She was now pouting because she doesn't know what to do. Just where the hell is that couple house? She was busy having a mental conversation with herself when she felt something cold touched her cheeks. she looked up and saw Ten holding a bottle of water and gave it to her.

 

 

"Chittaphon what now?"

 

 

She said whining, but Ten just smiled and sat beside her.

 

 

"Don't worry, I have a plan dear Pranpriya."

 

 

He said while wiggling both eyebrows. Lisa just looked at him with confusion, but then it dawned to her that this guy beside her is her partner in crime so he really does have a plan. And now Lisa was also grinning. They looked like the mastermind with his accomplice. Their faces say they are up to no good. And the cameraman can feel it.

 

 

 

CUT!!!!

 

 

=============================

Hello! I apologize for not posting anything for the past few months. I got caught up with the finals and my thesis. And I have faced a crisis wherein the TaeLice ship is confusing my poor fangirl heart. But don't worry I'm sorting things out. So....yeah. May the force be with you.