The Groom

We Got Married ( The Dancing Machine Couple )

 

 

 

Dun. Dun. Dun. Dunnnn

 

The red envelope of fate has finally returned. And who is our lucky victim for this season? Let's find out.

 

MC 1: Omo we have a new couple again?

MC 2: What do we have for this pair? Are they actors? Idols? Models?

MC 3: Eoteokkhe I'm so excited!

MC 4: After Jota and Jinkyung, I've been anticipating for a brand new couple.

MC 5: Omo omo omo, the camera's now rolling. Where is that place?

 

 

The screen showed a very familiar place. A familiar building rather. There are standeesof EXO displayed at the entrance. There are also fans outside the establishment holding their cameras. And big letters S and M are clearly seen at first sight of the building.

 

 

MC 3: SM?!

MC 1: Another idol from SM is joining WGM.

MC 5: Could it be from EXO?

 

 

The camera kept on filming from entering the building to turns to every corner until they reached a certain practice room on the third floor. A hand opened the door and they were greeted by six young men dancing to an upbeat rhythm. 

 

 

"Oh hyung we have visitors."

 

 

They all diverted their attentions at the unfamiliar people who entered their practice room. They stopped the music thinking that it may be a surprise interview for some show, but to their shock, the one coordinator took out a red envelope from his back.

 

 

"The horror!"

"Could it be me?"

"Oh keep quite Mark. You're too young for that."

 

 

They all started pacing back and forth until their manager came in and took the envelope instead. Suddenly, they all froze from their spot. They already know what that red envelope would bring. It had already caught a lot of male artists from thei company. Their manager-hyung looked at them one by one and without a word, gave it to one member.

 

 

 

"Daebak!"

"Single no more dude!"

 

 

"Congratulations Mr. Ten Chittaphon. You are the chosen virtual husband for this season."

 

 

 

MC 2: Waahh. It's Ten from NCT!

 

 

 

Ten was still stunned by everything. Him? Husband? The other members were teasing him non-stop but he didn't budge. He was just like a statue there still in daze of what's happening. He was taken back to reality when one staff ushered him to another room with a black background that was already set up.

 

 

"Uhm. I'm really confused. What's going on?"

 

 

The staffs can't help but chuckle at his question. Oh the poor kid was still in shock. But they still kept on shooting that scene.

 

 

"You have been casted as the virtual husband in the show We Got Married."

 

"So I'm not dreaming?"

 

"No you're not. Could you please introduce yourself?"

 

 

Even at his current state, Ten still managed to introduce himself properly.

 

 

"Hi everyone I'm Ten of NCT. Nowadays I'm not promoting with my group, but rather I am focusing my time on Hit The Stage. Just this morning my civil status was single, but I think a few hours from now I'll be married."

 

 

The whole room burst out laughing from his frankness, but he still kept his composure and a steady smile. Not laughing nor frowning, but just a simple smile.

 

 

 

MC 1: Aww he is so charming.

MC 4: Noona. Every husband in this show is charming for you. What's new?

MC 1: Yah! I'm stating a fact here.

 

 

The PD-nim, after a short pause from laughing, asked Ten another question.

 

 

"What's your ideal type for a wife?"

 

"Uhm as long as she is a girl then everything's fine with me."

 

 

His manager-hyung has both of his palms on his face. The staffs can't even dictate Ten on what to say because part of the conditions given by the bride's agencyis to avoid the habit of being scripted of the show. But nevertheless, his answers were really witty.

 

 

"Okay, so are you at least expecting someone as your bride?"

 

"Honestly, I didn't even expect that I would be the one casted. There are far more popular members than I am in our group."

 

 

 

MC 1: He's too humble.

MC 2: Right, right.

 

 

 

PD-nim acknowledged his answer and mentally praised him. Then he noticed the red envelope that Ten is still holding.

 

 

 

"Ten-ssi, I think you should already open that envelope to know where to find your bride."

"Oh I forgot about this one."

 

 

Ten carefully opened the envelope and read the letter out loud.

 

 

 

*MEET YOUR BRIDE AT THE PLACE WHERE PLANES TAKE OFF*

 

 

 

MC 3: It's obviously the airport. But why at the airport?

MC 5: Maybe they would go to Jeju Island. You know, like the other couples.

MC 4: You've got a point there.

 

 

 

"Should I go now?"

 

"Of course you can. Maybe by this moment she would be receiving the news that she had been casted as the new bride."

 

"Jinja? Hyung let's go!"

 

 

 

CUT!

 

 

 

But that was just the cut for that clip. Ten walked away from the black background and immediately approached his manager-hyung.

 

 

"Hyung what should I do?"

 

"Obviously you should prepare something for her. Some sort of a gift."

 

"What kind of gift?"

 

"Just think of anything you wanted to give."

 

"Okay. Hyung can you come with me?"

 

 

His manager-hyung can't help but scratch the back of hs head. Ten is really hopeless when it comes to these things.

 

 

"Okay. You can go back to your dorm first. Change into something presentable. You need to have a good impression to your bride."

 

 

Ten's cheeks flushed a shade of redat the mention of the word 'bride'. His manager-hyung just smiled at him. He quickly ran to their dorm which was only a few blocks away from the building. Luckily, there were no fans outside the exit he went through so he was unnoticed yet. As soon as he arrived, he took a quick shower and changed into a pair of faded jeans, a light blue button up shirt and matched it with a navy blue sweater. The wind outside was chilly so that would do, he think. He picked up his leather back-pack and rushed out of their dorm when he remembered something.

 

 

"Shoots! I forgot my shoes!"

 

 

He was already out of their dorm when he realized that he was only in his foot socks. When he had already worn his shoes, he headed out and saw a van from their company. Without second thoughts, he opened the door and was greeted by the other members' teasing faces.

 

 

"And the husband-to-be is here!"

 

 

Mark which was the youngest among them inside of the van pointed his camera at Ten's face. It was for his personal vlog he says.

 

 

"Hyung do you already know Ten's wife-to-be?"

 

 

The leader of the group which was Taeyong asked their manager. It caught everyone's attention. They had been teasing Ten yet they don't even know the identity of their sister in law.

 

 

"Honestly, I don't even know if who would be Ten's wife."

 

 

Now that got them all curious. Just who is Ten's wife that even their manager don't know her identity yet.

 

 

"So we're all up for a surprise later."

 

 

Jaehyun said with excitement in his voice. It even made Ten nervous but excited at the same time as well.

 

 

"By the way, what will you give her Ten?"

 

 

The oldest member, Taeil asked Ten which maed him stop from his thoughts and remembered that he still have a gift to worry.

 

 

"Hyung stop!"

 

 

Their manager abruptly stepped on the breaks and the stopped the vehicle.

 

 

"Do you plan to give me a heart attack Chittaphon?!" 

 

"Sorry hyung, but I still need to buy a gift."

 

 

Luckily, they had stopped over a shopping area. Ten immediately opened the door and went out.

 

 

"Just hurry up Ten!"

 

 

He ran from one stall to another when he can't find the right thing to give. He was clueless so he just followed his instincts. He went inside a vintage shop and bought a mini treasure chest. He then went to a convenience store and bought the final touches to his present. He placed the box inside his bag and ran back to the van.

 

 

"That was quick."

 

"Hurry hurry up hyung! Let's meet Ten's wifeu!"

 

 

They were all thrilled in meeting Ten's wife. They wondered if maybe she was from a kpop group as well. And they will know the answer few moments from now.

 

 

 

CUT!!!