~Chapter Six~

Struggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Let's go!" you yelled as Hana laughed. The first drama you were casted in was going to be with Hana and Nam Joo Hyuk.   Hana was one of your members bron in 2000, she was the extreme visual of the group.  Seriously, nobody knew how she got so pretty.  Her sister who was your age made you look like a potato.  Nam Joo Hyuk.  You almost died when you heard the news, there were always perks to being an idol, like getting to work with extremely handsome guys. The only downfall to everything? You felt nervous just when you thought about it.

  You let your happiness make you forget  about this.  It had been two days since you have heard about it, and youere too happy about Nam Joo Hyuk that you freaking forgot.  It was honestly too much, reality was too hard on you this time.  You were greatful for the oppurtunity, but, the male lead of the drama was going to be Goo Junhoe.

  Goo Junhoe.

iKON's Goo Junhoe.  

 

  Honestly, you were so intimidated by him, your eyes were currently watering,  You used to be really close with him, but you rejected him which made him hate you, a lot.  One time, your group and his group had cimebacks at similar times, and you ran into him backstage.  You bowed to him and all he did was scoff (extremely cooly) and walk away.  You felt your heart drop.  Who new someone could despise you so much.

  You and Hana went to your seperate rooms, leaving you alone to think about life.  You would talk to Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter