~Chapter Five~

Struggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your little brother was finally debuting!  After training at Fantagio Entertainment for 4 years, your brother was finally debuting! When you debuted, he was only 15, but now he was a big 19 year old. Once you found out that he was a trainee, (he didnt tell you for three months for some reason) you visited Fantagio everyday.  That was basically how you got close with ASTRO.  All his little trainee friends were shocked that you were his older sister, which you thought was cute.

 Now, he and his group would be in Weekly Idol with you, BamBam, and Jackson as the MCs.  The three of you have actually hosted many shows together so you werent surprised when they asked the three of you to host this show. Doni and Coni were actually both sick, so this was your opportunity.  

 You were currently getting your makeup done. You were excited to host since it was that little 01 liner’s turn to go on the legendary show.  You were currently getting your makeup done, and you were texting Haemin, one of your band members.  Haemin was the main dancer of the group. She learned it all from her cousin, who was actually a in the "1Million Dance Studio." She was in a situation since she went out, and spilled coffee over a random person. She would get in trouble, but you still thought it was funny.

 Once your stylist finished your makeup, you properly thanked her and went over to BamBam, who was sipping on his Thai tea.  Your little brother’s group, Kmocracy, was already there, greeting BamBam as their senior. BamBam  laughed and greeted them back.

You waved to your brother and he tried to turn away, getting ready for the embarrassment which made the other members laugh.  In that group, your brother, Jacob, was almost one of the oldest, so you were going to use that to your advantage.  You greeted your brother and grinned at everybody else.  You already knew some of them but you still greeted them. “Nice to meet you, I’m Y/N, from NVGUG.” They bowed at you, except for your brother.  You began to start a conversation with them.  The members were so friendly yet polite at the same time.  Your brother, on the other hand, was a piece of trash.

You,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter