~Chapter Three~

Struggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You continued your relationship with Jungkook without getting noticed by Dispatch.  You and Jungkook were extremely careful about what you did and didnt dare to go out into public.  You spent your dates in the dance practice rooms with food ordered by the managers.  Nobody really knew about it except NVGUG and BTS, your managers, BamBam, and the company.  Not even your parents knew about it, you would tell them if news of your relationship went public.  

You and Jungkook were in the private lounge of the company. He sat on one side of the couch while you sat on the far side of the other.  

  You sighed.  “Hey Jungkook.”  He looked up from his phone and at you.  “What.”  “Im bored-”  J-Hope’s entrance cut you off.

“Hey hey hey! No PDA!” J-Hope yelled as he sat in between you.  He put his arm around you.  “Hey Jungkook,” J-Hope turned his head towards Jungkook who had his eyes glued to his phone. J-Hope pulled you in closer towards him.  “What do you think of this?” Jungkook looked at the intimate position you and his fellow band member were in.

 He shrugged. “I dont care.”  J-Hope tried to hold back a laugh.  “Y/N, your boyfriend doesnt care about you, how do you feel about that?” You shrugged. “I dont care.”  J-Hope pouted. “You guys are no fun. Jungkook doesnt even get jealous.” He got up. “Ill just call Goo Junhoe to come over. I got to know him at Mama-”  Jungkook threw his phone down. “How do you know about that?” he asked in an ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter