~Chapter One~

Struggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were known for overworking yourself.  Ever since you debuted, you often got sick from the lack of sleep.  You debuted when you were 19 (international age).  It was right when you started university.  You were on top of your schoolwork while composing songs and practicing choreography.  You were a late 97 liner and yet you had to work so hard.  It was hard, but currently, you were nearly going to die from working too hard.

You stood in the dance studio.  The light was dimmed in the room and you were sure it was past midnight.  Sweat was dripping from the bangs that fell out of your ponytail.  You took heavy breaths and rested with your hands on your hips.  You were definitely tired, but you had to work on nailing this routine.  You pressed the play button on your phone and danced to the music.  You listened carefully to every beat to make sure everything was perfect.  

After rehearsing once, you took a rest and sat against the mirrored walls.  You checked the time. 2:37 AM.  Crap.  You had to sleep before you got sick again.  You got up on your feet and practiced the same routine again.  Suddenly, you heard the door creak open.  You were scared.  What if it was a theif? Or worse, a ? You hesitated but continued to dance and act like nothing was there.  "Hey Y/N," a voice said.  Jeon Jungkook.  Thank god it was just him.  

You turned to him who was leaning against the door. "Is there something you need?" You asked. "No, I just came to pick up my phone that I left and I heard music so I came to check what it was." Jungkook replied.  You nodded your head in understanment.  "Okay then, see you later." You were about to push him out, until he stopped you.

"Y/N Wait," he said.  He approached you. The closer he walked, the faster your heart beat. You didnt know what that feeling was.  He walked close to you and touched your forehead.  You looked down with a red face. "I knew it," Jungkook began. "Youre sick.  Y/N, if you keep pushing yourself like this, youll keep getting sick.  If you keep getting sick, youll get in trouble with the company." You bit your lip.  "It doesnt matter. I can push through it." Jungkook just blankly looked at you.  "..." You rolled your eyes. "Jungkook, youre the maknae of your group.  You dont understand how hard the leader has to work." Jungkook dryly laughed. "That may be true, but youre still my friend and I care about you." For some reason, you blushed at his words. You hit his arm. "Stop acting like youre nice." Jungkook laughed. "I am!" You rolled your eyes. "Kookie dont kid yourself." You wiped sweat from your face.

"Hey Y/N," Jungkook said while he walked over to the table where you put all your belongings. "Yea?" You said as you walked over to the table and began to pack up your things.  "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter