Other's pov

Suga daddy

Other's POV

 

Her eyes followed him to the kitchen. She took in the way he walked. How y he looked in that sweat drenched shirt and hair!

Suga came back with drinks. He was so successful and famous now. He was an idol after all. She liked to watch his videos but never admitted it. She was nonchalant about it in front of him too.

She flipped the channel which was showing Suga's new music video. She flipped through another channel showing BTS interview. Suga was observing her.

"Nowadays there is nothing worthwhile to watch on the TV", she said.

Suga stopped her hand, caught her hand with the remote. She stared at him. He switched off the TV and was ready to speak to her.

"For who do you think I went through this vigorous training?"

She was silent.

"And you don't even watch me on TV. All these years I kept thinking that I should do well, you must be watching me. But you? You are laughing here with those wolves."

 

She just looked at him with a poker face. Her mind was clouded. She had reached her limit. It was hard to take in what Suga had alleged her of. She would cry any time. So she got up and ran away, leaving Suga perplexed.

She cried on the way. She didn't know she had left her phone in a hurry.

 

Suga kept staring at the dead TV. His concertration was broken by a message tone. He looked around to find her phone on the table besides the sofa.

He saw the popped up message. It was from a guy, "I am waiting at the Han river as we had planned. Come soon."

 

The phone didn't have any lock. Suga unlocked the phone and the first thing he saw was a wallpaper of him and Y/N side by side. It was his photo as an idol he had posted on Twitter and selfie of Y/N with the same expression.

He then went into the gallery. It was all filled with his pictures and videos. She must have watched them a hundred times.

Suga realized the truth and ran out of the house with the phone. It had been 10 minutes since Y/N had left. He thought she would head to Han river at this time. He too ran in that direction. He stopped by a bridge and looked around. He had a feeling that Y/N must be there. He looked down, and there on the grass she was sitting, looking into far away distance.

Suga went there quietly, sat besides her. She didn't move or turn. She knew who it was. Suga took out her phone to show her the wallpaper, he held it in front of her face. She gasped. She was surprised that Suga had found out.

He was chuckling. "So all I worked hard for didn't go in vain."

"Hmmm.." she just hummed.

She still hadn't turned to see him. He suddenly went closer to her from the side. She was surprised and laid to her side, on the grass. He went more close, leaning on her. She laid down completely on the grass and he was above her.

"You called me daddy when we were young, so I hesitated about what you think of me. But now (face closer) call me DADDY if you want me to kiss you."

She was listening with wide eyes.

"DADDY", she spoke.

And Suga closed the distance between their lips. He kissed her passionately. They had been apart for so many years, with buried feelings and angst.

"I have loved you (all this time)", she said.

"I have loved you too boo", he confessed. And they kissed again.