He's back

Suga daddy

Your POV

 

I was in junior college, taking my exams when I heard that Suga has come back in town after so many years. I was shaken. He had left me alone years ago. He had left the town to pursue his dreams. 

I had called him my daddy when I was small. I thought he was my father, as he looked like a father personality to me. He gave those fatherly vibes. Cold, distant, slow, lazy speaking voice.

 

Why was he back only now?

He never kept in touch all these years.

 

While passing by my classroom, he had a poker face. I was just looking at him. He looked my side for a few seconds and walked away. May be he had some work with the principal.

 

I finished writing my paper. Exams were over. I was happy that day because I had ordered a new phone with good features and it was being delivered. I was boasting about it to my friends. I lived in the hostel which was not far from the college.

 

I was in the park in the campus with my friends when I got a call and received the package. I opened it and was just going to look at the new phone that it was snatched away. I was angry and then I saw who took it. It was Suga.

He went away saying, "You won't get it unless you do well in your exams."

I snorted and let him take away the phone.

 

Sports festival was coming up in few days. I was participating in almost everything. From basketball to athletics.

 

Suga had called me in the afternoon to meet him. I told him I'm practicing for the sports. Then he said that he will teach me  basketball.

I knew he played basketball very well. So I went in the evening to his place along with five of my buddies. I had a lot of guy friends. I had a tomboy personality.

Suga was waiting. He was disappointed to see those boys with me. He pulled me to the side and asked, "Why are you with these wolves?"

"I couldn't be with the one I wanted so I decided to be friends with these wolves", I replied. It was true.

 

Suga - "Who did you want to be with?"

Me - "You." I was always straight-forward.

Suga was silent. He dismissed my friends. I followed him to the basketball court without saying a word.

 

The other people had always told me when I was a child that Suga wasn't my father. He was just 2 or 3 years older than me. But I never listened to them. He was a father figure to me and I was in love with him.

 

Suga then took a ball and told me to block him. He was good at playing so he scored baskets. And he was taller than me.

Then it was my chance to take the ball and score. I was moving with agility. I scored one basket. He blocked the other. Then I was running forwards when I slipped and was about to fall, he caught me from behind holding me by my waist. His leg was between my legs. His chest touching my back. I stood still. He was still too. There was lot of tension in the air. Then he sighed in my ear. He left his grip on me. I turned around, grabbed his collar and looked at him with anger. I pushed him and left stomping away. I was angry because I couldn't go close to him. And he didn't want to come close to me, that is what I thought. Something restricted him.

I didn't know what kind of relationship we had.