Suga's pov

Suga daddy

Suga's POV

I went back as I had finished my training and debuted. I had been away for too long. I wanted to distance myself from her as we were teenagers then. And I was growing too fond of her. I needed to become the daddy she deserved. I had to become something, earn money, reputation and then get back to her. She must have been lonely without me.

But when I got there, she was laughing and surrounded by many friends. She had these wolves around her all the time and I was jealous.

I took her new phone away so that I would keep seeing her. I also offered to teach her basketball to spend more time with her.

My heart skipped a beat when she said that she wanted to be with me.

Then that moment when she was going to fall and I caught her, my heart was beating like crazy. For a second I had lost all the inhibitions. Somehow I had to come to my senses and I exhaled audibly. She turned around and suddenly grabbed my collar. I could see only anger in her eyes. She went away angrily in the house. Yes, she didn't live in that house since I left. She got admitted in the hostel and lived there.

I followed her to the house. She plopped herself into the sofa turning on the TV. I went to the kitchen to get some cold drinks.